PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Maybe because many of their employees are illegal foreigners ? I think thats a good decision.

But they should t even hire illegal imigrants in the first place. Now they must be suing them lol... Well deserved. Who told them to hire illegals.

Huh?

From what I understood is that it is pure the 2 vs 2 mode, not the teamplay mode. But I am not sure.

I really hope so. I would lose all interest in the franchise if I was no longer able to play with my friends in team lobby multiplayer mode :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
Definitely EA want kill Konami by licenses. This is a strategy to kill Pes. Like i said years ago they know that Pes have potencial with Fox Engine and they afraid to lose a battle in gameplay area. They killed UFC and now it's time to kill Pes.

everyone keeps forgetting these points.
1. Konami has lots of money too.
2. Japanese are best developers in world.
3. UEFA is biggest and best license of all.
4. EA isn't good at game development.

Never had so much lag. It's perfectly playable. Ps4 version. Even the Myclub free version has no particular lag issues.

for me, it had awful delay ! (region all)(ps4)
my friend had same problem ... he traded his game with region 2 and problem solved !! (ps4)

Last edited:
Your post didn't look like a guess at all.

Sorry, I just wanted to be controversial in my last posts. Lol

I think the lack of video showing any gameplay video is driving me crazy. I wasnt in that state last year.

Speaking serioisly now, I have good feelings about PES 2017, despite being a little too pessimist at times.

I think Pes 2017 might be something like Pes 2013: not a technical standard in any way, but a challenging, tatical game that get the fundamentals rights, a game that makes us believe that Konami is finding their trak once again, only to screw it all in Pes 2018 due to casuals feedback (I hope no).

Lol, someone on Twitter saying Adam Bhatti is supporting ISIS or that he's part of the group. Some people are just so pathetic.

Lets not go all Adam Bhatti again in this thread.Precious little news,not much discussion re PES2017.

Keep on topic.

This topic became FIFA vs PES fight, dumb conclusions("Adam Bhatti is supporting ISIS" is the worst one), constant spamming with i hate Konami, i'm movimg to FIFA", and all other stuff that has nothing with game.
If you dont like it ok, stop with spam, there is like 1 PES info form Twitter on every fifth page...
I know that this one is also kinda spam but i had to say this.

I don't think the licenses are a major problem in offline mode. We have a good editor for kits and logos, finally ML fake teams will be editable so we can make proper champions league and Europa league groups. With the import team from community will be fast do fix that.

Konami just needs to do more slots and to fix the issues of previous game. First previews seem promising.

It's hard to blame Ea to what happened to pes, the ps3 years were a spiral of self destruction of the game. I think only people who played the first pes and ISS remain with hope and loyal to a game that have many issues (some unbelievable to happen nowadays, like squad updates which I hope get fixed this year without destroying edit data).

It is true the source of this information?
The author of that tweet is strongly criticized by Adam

9PBELbT.jpg

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 3 hhace 3 horas Ver traducción
@PremierDFCBlog @Durandil67 @Lami_Z again, more bullshit and racism! You coward! You are pathetic, bitter because you are a joke!

This also makes me doubt the veracity of this information

Durandil PES ‏@Durandil67 3 hhace 3 horas Ver traducción
@PremierDFCBlog @Lami_Z @Konami I think at the level of lies and information without sources you are the king. the source of this news?

Last edited:
Leave Bhatti and anyone else alone FFS, so childish and utterly irrelevant.

Those haters should be careful what you wish for, we may just end up with one football game!

The guy has lied to people time and time again

He has no credibility

No need to insult him though his inevitable failure will prove real PES fans right

Could this Juventus exclusive deal for FIFA mean that, like Dortmund, they won't be in PES at all? Would be a hard blow for Konami if this would be the case.

I will be happy enough if they fix the input lag on Pc. It Makes me break my controller and monitor.

I can confirm it's your PC or controller or both. After I changed to a Dualshock4 PS4 controller for PC (bluetooth) it is exactly the same as PS4. I had PS4 so I could do direct comparison.

Could this Juventus exclusive deal for FIFA mean that, like Dortmund, they won't be in PES at all? Would be a hard blow for Konami if this would be the case.

Dortmund/Bundesliga is a different case, they're not under Fifpro licence.
Serie A is, so Juventus will be like Sassuolo normally (fake logo/kits, reals players names/likeness)

Serie A is, so Juventus will be like Sassuolo normally (fake logo/kits, reals players names/likeness)

Aha, well that's good at least. I guess that will apply for the La Liga as well then?

and we lost juventus stadium?it should be a bigger problem that we concern,fake logos/kits could be solved by option file but losing one stadium in pes hurts a lot

I don't think the licenses are a major problem in offline mode. We have a good editor for kits and logos, finally ML fake teams will be editable so we can make proper champions league and Europa league groups. With the import team from community will be fast do fix that.
That's easy to say when talking about PS 4.
For the Xbox it is another matter :(

It is true the source of this information?
The author of that tweet is strongly criticized by Adam

9PBELbT.jpg

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 3 hhace 3 horas Ver traducción
@PremierDFCBlog @Durandil67 @Lami_Z again, more bullshit and racism! You coward! You are pathetic, bitter because you are a joke!

This also makes me doubt the veracity of this information

Durandil PES ‏@Durandil67 3 hhace 3 horas Ver traducción
@PremierDFCBlog @Lami_Z @Konami I think at the level of lies and information without sources you are the king. the source of this news?
Wooow :SHOCK:
It's crazy...

really?!
so what is the point of exclusive licences ????????!!!!!!!

considering it take more spent money than regular licences ... why they spend extra money then?!!!

They are getting the licenses to complete their game. They don't give a fuck about what PES is doing. They know they are bigger and can afford to splash the cash so they will. If they cared about killing off PES then they would just buy all the licenses and lets face it, they could.

sorry i didn't increase my font size or change the colour to emphasise my opinion.

and we lost juventus stadium?it should be a bigger problem that we concern,fake logos/kits could be solved by option file but losing one stadium in pes hurts a lot

I think this is exactly what EA aimed !
taking Old Trafford and Juventus stadium out of pes! not the team's itself ... :CRY:

Lets not go all Adam Bhatti again in this thread.Precious little news,not much discussion re PES2017.

Keep on topic.

I asked for the thread not to go on about Bhatti again,and what do various cretins do.

Next one requoting or repeating the Bhatti shite for fun gets a straight ban FFS.

They are getting the licenses to complete their game. They don't give a fuck about what PES is doing. They know they are bigger and can afford to splash the cash so they will. If they cared about killing off PES then they would just buy all the licenses and lets face it, they could.

sorry i didn't increase my font size or change the colour to emphasise my opinion.

Couldn´t agree more

EA just can't kill PES. It's not healthy for their business. No competitor= no profit. It's just like how Nvidia can't kill Amd because if they do- they will face severe loss.

EA just can't kill PES. It's not healthy for their business. No competitor= no profit. It's just like how Nvidia can't kill Amd because if they do- they will face severe loss.

Please explain:
I would say that PES-players go to FIFA if PES stops developing PES.
And even if PES-players will not go to FIFA, then why would EA loose sales? In the worst scenario EA would buy equally much FIFA-copies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom