PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

why the big deal? OF will do the job though?!

Compare this on PS4...

pes-2014-Panathinaikos-home-kit-200x200.png

to This on PC...

MAN%20CITY%20third%20front_zpsds1sohus.png

I gotta say, after staring at the PES 2017 pictures, I can say the grass look a lot better than last year, more realistic this time around.

pes_2017_9.jpg

pes_2017_4.jpg

The kits still look awful tho. Hopefully they redo them.

Last edited:
Im genuinely quite excited this year from all the various feedback.

I'm not going hyperbole potty but the things that were not great in 16 definately seem to have been improved?

I like this kind of thing posted from the gamesradar play test:-

"It’s worth noting, too, that net physics are astonishingly lifelike now. Instead of successful shots sagging into the net, some come flying back out and pinball around the box – and when that happens you can slam the ball home for a second time. It’s a brilliant, satisfying little detail which suggests Konami is really pushing hard to deliver the beautiful game’s intricacies in addition to its fundamentals"

The satisfaction from scoring has been missing for a while but I love the sound of that!!

Well, PC has patches you know (PTE Patch anyone?) so we shouldn't have problems either.

Do you agreed to make others suffer and consoles don´t.
It's not about making a patch.
It's my dream having for PC this kind of work. DREAM!
Common man.

PTE Patch is not a kind of work is 100% at all, i preffer a patch with all updated including AFC Champions League, it seems is not as i expected, so i grab the asian patches instead they are 120% done. Garuda Soccer Patch is very good.

But... compare a patch and make my own work using PS4 Patches in to a PC it's a dream come true, i need that and konami have 200% of chances to do that and it's putting the PC version on a big Ocean.
I want a complete a option file without using .cpk files.
And now... Konami promisse to release the UCL/UEL Secret Teams.

dont tell me the kits for PS4 have 200x200 resolution :D or whats the point here?

Do you know this is a example right?

Last edited:
Apparently they still have Valencia:

pes_2017.png

And they started confirming some South American licenses like: Flamengo and a new club, Quilmes.

Gues juventus is going to be called piemonte again like in old pes games.
Luckely good editing options ,for online you can use editing for myclub team,
But for other online gamemodes the in game piemonte kits .
Yes EA monopoly at work ,spending fortunes for exclusive liscences ,but no investements for decent playermodels.

Ea player models look far better than Pes. Why is everyone in Pes wearing skin tight shirt with loose hands and ultra big pants? Pes 13 models were better.

:CRY:

Don't know what to say. Obviously EA want to be the only one company making football games, they felt it was the right time to bury PES once and for all. Sad.

If Konami plan to continue making football games for more than 2 years, they need a real change of strategy. They can't sustain the licenses war against EA, so they have to make PES attractive differently.

Konami should ask themselves : "what can we do that EA can't? Fifa is the official game which has every license, but the disadvantage of that is they're prisoners of their brand image. We can make something out of that and make a solid football game whith a strong identity based on what EA can't deliver"

:CRY:

Don't know what to say. Obviously EA want to be the only one company making football games, they felt it was the right time to bury PES once and for all. Sad.

If Konami plan to continue making football games for more than 2 years, they need a real change of strategy. They can't sustain the licenses war against EA, so they have to make PES attractive differently.

Konami should ask themselves : "what can we do that EA can't? Fifa is the official game which has every license, but the disadvantage of that is they're prisoners of their brand image. We can make something out of that and make a solid football game whith a strong identity based on what EA can't deliver"

Well they can start with fixing the non existing fouls, the identical goals and the scripting.

Back
Top Bottom