PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Is that so necessary to konami hide from the fans a stupid demo? Always being a jackass.
I just know from Jenkey is going back again soon, but was so busy made other things on is life, he had no time to shine in the older 2 pes games.
Check is account on youtube last video.

licencing to be decided in the last weeks indeed, so i know nothing

I agreed with you mate :)

Last edited:
Is that so necessary to konami hide from the fans a stupid demo? Always being a jackass.
I just know from Jenkey is going back again soon, but was so busy made other things on is life, he had no time to shine in the older 2 pes games.
Check is account on youtube last video.

I agreed with you mate :)

If they release they get slammed for a half arse job if they dont they get slammed for being secretive.

Let's be a little patient. I for one want to go back to the days of a few people playing it and I make my own impressions from a demo when I play it.

Last edited:
the thing that really infuriates me is that the set piece guideline is still in the game. years ago i tweeted bhatti about it, the response was that it was a requested gameplay feature. now, i frequent this and wenb's forums. never a word. so was it fifa players? well, fifa havent had the set piece guideline in their game for years, they did the sensible thing and ditched it!!!

If they release they get slammed for a half arse job if they dont they get slammed for being secretive.

Let's be a little patient. I for one want to go back to the days of a few people playing it and I make my own impressions from a demo when I play it.

I remember the days that we have seeing the game, only when we buy it and test it :P

we hadn't access to videos, demo, etc :SMUG:

old days :SMUG:

Of course mate. Thanks. :)

For KONAMI :PRAY:

Just one thing i've learned today, 10 years late.
Bundesliga is not part of the FIFPRO at all.
Fifa Manager have the Bundes under licence but in Football Manager they're allowed to share real players names/likeness i don't know how.

The reason is perhaps because Fifa Manager with less bugdet haven't signed exclusive contract which cost most, but just a partnership licence (allowing others games to "buy" real names/likeness)

So, every Fifpro clubs can be in the game, needs a check

Another tweet (asking if they can make fake names players like in unlicensed NT)

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/748139128332619776

Amen Zee, spot on fella:))

Bundesliga and DFB left long ago, thats why they can't use it for this game. Football Manager had a special deal to allow bundesliga players names to be used, but not the teams. Also, the German National Team also has fake players if I remember correctly. (Along with Japan)

FM is a little different in terms of the licenses as it doesn't share the same license groups as FIFA/PES.

I always wonder though, why PES doesn't use the 2 EPL team loop-hole to add two EPL teams like they did in the past...

Bundesliga and DFB left long ago, thats why they can't use it for this game. Football Manager had a special deal to allow bundesliga players names to be used, but not the teams. Also, the German National Team also has fake players if I remember correctly. (Along with Japan)

FM is a little different in terms of the licenses as it doesn't share the same license groups as FIFA/PES.

I always wonder though, why PES doesn't use the 2 EPL team loop-hole to add two EPL teams like they did in the past...

Any company can make a footy game on PC using denuvo
With just 1/10 of the budget of EA AND ALL licenses modded in
I wonder why none is doing just that

Stop teasing Gabe !!!! :P
I really hope Dortmund are in PES 2017, so many interesting young players this year.

4 Bundesliga teams, maybe mean BvB, because generaly Konami take the licence of CL German teams (without BvB) so only 3, maybe the EA exclusivity stop this year.

why the big deal? OF will do the job though?!

fingers crossed its well implemented! share whole teams, share players, share everything! i dont want to edit every single team one after another... i want to download and transfer the complete OF! plz, konami!! PLZ!!!

If I'm not mistaken you could share full teams in PES 2012...

FM is allowed to use real bundesliga players because the game isn't released in germany.

For real? The demos are so short you can't make deductions on the gameplay. I am starting to think that's EAs aim.

Yeah I much preffer fewer teams but longer match length.

So guys, it seems Pes 2017 is already avaliable for pre order. Who will pre order it now ? lol

I dont think anyone would pre order a game based on words, because thats all we got so far about PES 2017.

why the big deal? OF will do the job though?!
When you check Dortmund's website, you can see that EA is still in their partnership list, so I think the chances of having them licensed in PES2017 are non-existent.

As for the Bundesliga, we all know by now PES will never have it unless something changes in the german legislation (unlikely) or the DFL can't do business with EA anymore (unlikely, but we never know).

Why such a big deal though? Well, I think what we really miss are some "official" stats for the Bundesliga teams and players. I'm gonna elaborate. By "official stats", I mean the stats Konami would have used if they had been allowed to include the Bundesliga in PES. That's important to keep the balance of the game, we can't have random stats if we want to have the German teams as authentic as the other ones.

Honestly, I don't know if anyone from Konami will ever read this, but here's my plea: we know you can't have the Bundesliga (because of EA, the verdict after PES 5 etc.), your real followers know it too well; but please, find a way to give us the official stats for the missing bundesliga teams, the stats you would have used if you could. There are many unofficial ways to do so. Be inventive!

Back
Top Bottom