PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Not a contract with Sony, X360 can share OF.
Only XOne policy that don't agree to sharing OF/pictures, it seems obvious.

An example of exclusivity is EA with "players legend" only on X1 and a package with Fifa 14. But i don't think they've continued their partnership since the PS4 have a bit more success worlwide (at least more for them)

That's what i'm calling a real contract... What you make is conclusions regardless to what do you want to believe
"PC" is not a brand btw

Last edited:
Not a contract with Sony, X360 can share OF.
Only XOne policy that don't agree to sharing OF/pictures, it seems obvious.

An example of exclusivity is EA with "players legend" only on X1 and a package with Fifa 14. But i don't think they've continued their partnership since the PS4 have a bit more success worlwide (at least more for them)

That's what i'm calling a real contract... What you make is conclusions regardless to what do you want to believe
"PC" is not a brand btw

And what about resolution? Always the PS4 game will be better than the Xbox One, if that it's not a exclusive contract between PES and Sony, so what it's?

They said (PES team) a long times ago that they have difficulties to port the game on 1080p, that's all.
It's not like it's the first which are on 900p on X1 vs 1080p on PS4 for hardware reason.

You can think about some "hidden" parternship between PS4/PES, conspiracy etc. that's your problem.

EA/Crosoft with they're legends "only on X1" is a fact.
X1 don't want to allow pictures import is a fact, what PES have to gain in the "non-importing" data? It deserves them more than you think, same as the lower resolution.

Pretty sure if they can put PES on 1080p with data import on X1, they'll do it in a instant... Their goal is to sells more games, not the opposite

They said (PES team) a long times ago that they have difficulties to port the game on 1080p, that's all.
It's not like it's the first which are on 900p on X1 vs 1080p on PS4 for hardware reason.

You can think about some "hidden" parternship between PS4/PES, conspiracy etc. that's your problem.

EA/Crosoft with they're legends "only on X1" is a fact.
X1 don't want to allow pictures import is a fact, what PES have to gain in the "non-importing" data? It deserves them more than you think, same as the lower resolution.

Pretty sure if they can put PES on 1080p with data import on X1, they'll do it in a instant... Their goal is to sells more games, not the opposite

So why other games are on 1080p on Xbox One? I never gonna trust Konami anymore, they only know lie and lie, every year, same history. :BYE:

Xbox one's hardware is not good as Ps4 hardware. And even Ps4 has hard time handling 900p 30 fps in demanding games. So Xbone being 720p seems very legit.

That being said, PES is nowhere a demanding game. Its insane to hear it runs in 720p in Xbone. Konami does aim for Ps4 first. Sony is their first priority. Anyway, I just played PES 14 again and was surprised to see how pale and dull PEs 16 on PC, Ps3 looks compared to PES 14. And how come the reason is Ps4 is next gen and Ps3 is old gen when most of the dull graphics is caused by lighting files? Pes 14 had much better lighting. It looks like Ps4's files are just copy pasted in Ps3's modified fox engine- thus the lightings doesn't look similar to Ps4 version. They could atleast tweak the settings. And what the fak happened to match intro in Ps3? Atleast its back on PC, but still sounds crazy. It's like they are just focusing on Ps4 and abandoned Ps3,X360 and PC. And Xbone gets similar graphics due to same unmodified engine- but effort aren't made to optimize it.

So why other games are on 1080p on Xbox One? I never gonna trust Konami anymore, they only know lie and lie, every year, same history. :BYE:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Just take a look. There isn't a single game with higher resolution/fps on One than on PS4.
Fox engine seems to have difficulty to just at 900p 60fps on One (MGS 5/PES 2016)

Batman, COD Ghosts (720 vs 1080!) Battefield 4, Just Cause etc. etc.

If you want to blame Konami for something, you can find others arguments than the presumed PS4 "exclusivity".
So obvious, no need to debate, i'm done with this

Anyway, I just played PES 14 again and was surprised to see how pale and dull PEs 16 on PC, Ps3 looks compared to PES 14. And how come the reason is Ps4 is next gen and Ps3 is old gen when most of the dull graphics is caused by lighting files? Pes 14 had much better lighting. It looks like Ps4's files are just copy pasted in Ps3's modified fox engine- thus the lightings doesn't look similar to Ps4 version. They could atleast tweak the settings.
PES 2015 and PES 2016 on the next-gen consoles have real-time lighting, while the old-gen versions and PES 2014 use baked lighting.

PES 2015 and PES 2016 on the next-gen consoles have real-time lighting, while the old-gen versions and PES 2014 use baked lighting.

So they should have sticked with Pes 14 method in Pes 15, 16 Ps3 version, right? Don't fix something that ain't broken. And I thought baked lighting was long gone after Ps2 was dead. Pes 14 baked or whatever it is, , did looked and worked perfectly.

So they should have sticked with Pes 14 method in Pes 15, 16 Ps3 version, right? Don't fix something that ain't broken. And I thought baked lighting was long gone after Ps2 was dead. Pes 14 baked or whatever it is, , did looked and worked perfectly.
They did, but they had to downgrade the graphics in the old-gen versions of PES 2015 and PES 2016 because the console versions of PES 2014 were awful in terms of performance.

Sorry allow me to rant a wee bit I haven't slept much and am a little on edge.

It was official in February and why do we care? did we want to go lay with jlleague teams? Yeah right it's all part of the PES is dying trend in this thread now because Konami lost a license in their own backyard

And yes next bit of news according to an interview with Bhatti is expected at Gamescon.

So until then continue to fling shit at Konami and prophesies it's demise. I am getting too old and ugly for Evo-Web see you chaps after Gamescon for more doom and gloom. Bye.
R I P
ZEEMEISTER
2016 - ....

SORELY MISSED BY THOSE WHO LOVED HER AND NOT BY THOSE WHO CLEARLY DIDN'T.
:BYE:

Calcio the keeper jumped out of the way of the ball for the goal .. .a few mins before the Italian defence 'gave' the ball to hoolihan and he couldn't put it in. Italy should have got an academy award for that performance ... Buffon and keane hugging at the end. The Italian defence were only short of painting a sign on their goal of 'insert ball here' It was obvious what the result was going to be . . the majority of people are too naive to see it. France will hammer Ireland on Sunday

lol nahhhh. Bonucci turned blind and took a heavy touch thinking he could run the ball out of defence but got intercepted then fell trying to claim he'd been fouled. That wasn't a deliberate giveaway. And the keeper got caught out in no man's land with a lovely cross. If he was on his line he wouldn't have had to commit. I think it was just a couple of mistakes.

Just before that Insigne had a nice chance that hit the post. Pretty sure they wouldn't have gone forward trying to score at 0-0 if the game was fixed.

They did, but they had to downgrade the graphics in the old-gen versions of PES 2015 and PES 2016 because the console versions of PES 2014 were awful in terms of performance.

And PC version got caught in the middle of crossfire?

I don't think so. As an Italian fan, it's kind of nice to knock Sweden out but that's the furthest thought from my mind and no doubt from that of Conte.

No result (other than hiring Croatian fans to throw flares on the pitch whilst wearing Italian colours) could have knocked Italy off top spot. Given the game against Spain, they rested as many players as they could and gave some of the other guys a chance.
This.

Still I feel pretty good about Denmark being "knocked out" by Sweden and then Sweden failing to advance because Ireland defeated us.
Justice, at last. :D

This.

Still I feel pretty good about Denmark being "knocked out" by Sweden and then Sweden failing to advance because Ireland defeated us.
Justice, at last. :D

LOL - knowing our luck we will beat Spain for the first time in a long time then finally lose to Germany in a tournament. Although I think Spain are too strong for us.

FIFA has so many leagues, even since the PS2. Why can't PES do the same?
They don't even have to be licensed. Sort out the editing and it won't matter.

lol nahhhh. Bonucci turned blind and took a heavy touch thinking he could run the ball out of defence but got intercepted then fell trying to claim he'd been fouled. That wasn't a deliberate giveaway. And the keeper got caught out in no man's land with a lovely cross. If he was on his line he wouldn't have had to commit. I think it was just a couple of mistakes.

Just before that Insigne had a nice chance that hit the post. Pretty sure they wouldn't have gone forward trying to score at 0-0 if the game was fixed.

Ahh 'mistakes'. . . yeh how convenient. The game wasn't fixed .. .it was a case of Italy putting in 60% and treating it like a training match. They owed us after 1990 lol. I think Insigne got a shock when his shot hit the post .. .oops that was close. I could see the scenario from kickoff... the game didn't feel right. .Ireland weren't able to score so Sirigu had to make a 'mistake'. Btw Calcio I back Italy in every competition even though I'm Irish . .love the way they play football.

and who will edit it for you?

each year there are less editors due to poor games by konami... editing was on its peak during ps2 era, the best era for pes.

Ahh 'mistakes'. . . yeh how convenient. The game wasn't fixed .. .it was a case of Italy putting in 60% and treating it like a training match. They owed us after 1990 lol. I think Insigne got a shock when his shot hit the post .. .oops that was close. I could see the scenario from kickoff... the game didn't feel right. .Ireland weren't able to score so Sirigu had to make a 'mistake'. Btw Calcio I back Italy in every competition even though I'm Irish . .love the way they play football.

lol you're giving them too much credit. If it was a serie A game where the top 3 teams are paying 15-1 then yeah you can feel a little bit suspicious :P

Italy's side was a mish mash of bench players and they didn't have a good understanding amongst each other. Ireland was playing for the win and eventually took one of their chances. Sirigu just got caught out.

Not because I support them, but I don't think there are many teams as good to watch as Italy when they have to chase the game, backs to the wall. Unfortunately, they often take an overly cautious approach to their games and sit back too much.

lol you're giving them too much credit. If it was a serie A game where the top 3 teams are paying 15-1 then yeah you can feel a little bit suspicious :P

Italy's side was a mish mash of bench players and they didn't have a good understanding amongst each other. Ireland was playing for the win and eventually took one of their chances. Sirigu just got caught out.

Not because I support them, but I don't think there are many teams as good to watch as Italy when they have to chase the game, backs to the wall. Unfortunately, they often take an overly cautious approach to their games and sit back too much.

'A little suspicious' about Italian football?. . ..understatement of the year. I love the way The Italians can hold on to a lead and rotate which players to get booked .. very clever. That pass against Belgium by bonucci to Giaccherini .. jawdropping. They might do the Spanish today . .Spain's defence is a bit dodgy sometimes.

Can we move back onto PES discussion folks - I know there's not a lot of news at the moment but there's a Euro 2016 thread for this stuff and it's filling the page now...

The problem is Konami have a small team, so even if they were to make all those different teams, they wouldn't be able to fully represent them in the game as it'd take lots of time to create and perfect.

And a game does need licenses to create those teams or they'd have the look-alike but wrong name players in the national teams because of lack of license. (They'd get sued). It is always easy to say, why didn't they get the other teams, the lower leagues, but then again, it'd be hard to create all those team's play, the player stats, and to balance the game in which the teams play like their actual self.

People are a lot more willing to edit games back then compared to now. Now, if it is not make ready, then they better have a DLC ready for us because the graphics are so upscaled, you need a lot of options to make it look real. Back then, the same colours were enough for us to say that team looks like it cause it was so pixelized, we didn't really care if the player had the exact look or the exact hair style. The times have changed...

The problem is Konami have a small team, so even if they were to make all those different teams, they wouldn't be able to fully represent them in the game as it'd take lots of time to create and perfect.

And a game does need licenses to create those teams or they'd have the look-alike but wrong name players in the national teams because of lack of license. (They'd get sued). It is always easy to say, why didn't they get the other teams, the lower leagues, but then again, it'd be hard to create all those team's play, the player stats, and to balance the game in which the teams play like their actual self.

People are a lot more willing to edit games back then compared to now. Now, if it is not make ready, then they better have a DLC ready for us because the graphics are so upscaled, you need a lot of options to make it look real. Back then, the same colours were enough for us to say that team looks like it cause it was so pixelized, we didn't really care if the player had the exact look or the exact hair style. The times have changed...

Exactly.

Now its not easy to make hi res kits and especially face models. A lot of man power is needed for such. In Ps2 era it was like a head with 20 ploygons and texture did all the job. But now we need hi poly heads, specular and normal maps and whatnot. Else it will look pale now. So is the case for gameplay. Back in the day we didn't expect much but now we need perfect gameplay. Time has changed. My favourite Football game Fifa rtwc 98 looks crap now but I called it realistic graphics and gameplay back then.

Last edited:
They have a contract with Sony, even Adam Bhatti said this in an interview.

Thanks Paterson for support me, I said it 3 times and seems console people (specially PS4) don't want understand that. They say a lot of things without sense, I'm pretty sure they don't edit anything for PC or PS4, just only waiting other people do it for them. :RANT:

Thanks Paterson for support me, I said it 3 times and seems console people (specially PS4) don't want understand that. They say a lot of things without sense, I'm pretty sure they don't edit anything for PC or PS4, just only waiting other people do it for them. :RANT:

Singling out PS4 users and saying they have no sense is just plain trolling.!
Dont do it.

Singling out PS4 users and saying they have no sense is just plain trolling.!
Dont do it.

Super I was pulled up today by one of the clique who either is a secret mod or a backstabbing revengeful man who was looking for revenge since we had an intense debate a couple of months ago which Lami joined in and mainly agreed with me. He interfered with a conversation that I had today about the Euros with a nice guy while there isn't much else happening on the thread. I'm aware it was off topic. . he subsequently went behind my back and got me a warning because he didn't like a harmless comment which I made in response to him.

I would have prefered him to take it up with me personally on the thread instead of intentionally trying to get me banned. He could have told me to F off and I would have admired him for it. I just wonder who gave him the authority to do this.

If there's a problem with me on the site please ban me by all means but for something serious not some petty minded nonsense unless the man feels he is too precious for a bit of banter and slagging. Mind you he can be a bit offensive when dealing with people who don't agree with him.

Back
Top Bottom