PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

They have a contract with Sony, even Adam Bhatti said this in an interview.

He said they've got an agreement with Sony to share OF, so both part involved, it's not related to any "exclusivity"...
That kind of thing cannot be compared to EA signing exclusive contract with Bundes/La Liga/Premier league (doesn't allow any other game to have it)

Don't you think the negociations about "enabling sharing images/data" doesn't succeded with the X1 policy?
It looks more like Sony allows it on PS4 when Microsoft doesn't.
Remember they (Konami) have asked help to Microsoft devs for having PES 2016 in at least 900p. That's not "because of PS4 contract", don't mix everything together :TTTH:

Btw DLNA is not allowed on X1 and PS4 and no new system version until now. OF sharing should not be an issue for both consoles at first... It's Sony/Microsft fault at the basis.
It's not a special feature at all to have it normally

PC version is a more complex subject, when you see there is always "lobby" like ten years ago online... You'll understand why they've got difficuties to create a solid anti-piracy system.
They're scared about people who don't want to buy the game because for them they considers it as an alternative to Fifa and prefers to download it illegaly.
They can loose many consoles customers who's in that case if they miss their security system, and the game is exactly same as PS4/ONE...

The PC issues is because of all that mix of things, there's always a solution, like an Origin-like system: a Konami ID upgraded.
I hope this year it will be the case, new gen graphics and a required online account when you want to start PES 2017.

Last edited:
He said they've got an agreement with Sony to share OF, so both part involved, it's not related to any "exclusivity"...
That kind of thing cannot be compared to EA signing exclusive contract with Bundes/La Liga/Premier league (doesn't allow any other game to have it)

Don't you think the negociations about "enabling sharing images/data" doesn't succeded with the X1 policy?
It looks more like Sony allows it on PS4 when Microsoft doesn't.
Remember they (Konami) have asked help to Microsoft devs for having PES 2016 in at least 900p. That's not "because of PS4 contract", don't mix everything together :TTTH:

Btw DLNA is not allowed on X1 and PS4 and no new system version until now. OF sharing should not be an issue for both consoles at first... It's Sony/Microsft fault at the basis.
It's not a special feature at all to have it normally

PC version is a more complex subject, when you see there is always "lobby" like ten years ago online... You'll understand why they've got difficuties to create a solid anti-piracy system.
They're scared about people who don't want to buy the game because for them they considers it as an alternative to Fifa and prefers to download it illegaly.
They can loose many consoles customers who's in that case if they miss their security system, and the game is exactly same as PS4/ONE...

The PC issues is because of all that mix of things, there's always a solution, like an Origin-like system: a Konami ID upgraded.
I hope this year it will be the case, new gen graphics and a required online account when you want to start PES 2017.

How are you so sure? And POS 16 is not demanding. They failed to optimize it for Xbox cause they don't have time. And pes was a Sony exclusive game before. They simply dont have enough workers so they gives priority to the console from where they can make more money.

How are you so sure? And POS 16 is not demanding. They failed to optimize it for Xbox cause they don't have time. And pes was a Sony exclusive game before. They simply dont have enough workers so they gives priority to the console from where they can make more money.

i don't believe any of that BS...
this game pulls in over 100 million annually.
they can hire more developers and create a larger team.
greed is what it is.

Wasn't the 20th Anniversary edition and Euro 2016 physical copy of PES 2016 also ""exclusive" to Sony consoles? Come to think of it why wasn't the free version of myclub ever released on XB1?

5 Posts removed, You know who You are.
Keep on topic,any more smart arse baiting and You will be booted no matter how long You have been on here.

Wasn't the 20th Anniversary edition and Euro 2016 physical copy of PES 2016 also ""exclusive" to Sony consoles? Come to think of it why wasn't the free version of myclub ever released on XB1?

At first, EA have a deal before with Fifa package and exclusive contents (like legendary FUT players)
So there's only one new gen console you can deal without problem with it. There wasn't any sort of problem like that with PS3 and X360.

But this:
Ye Sony does pay them to screw up other versions. What else can we expect from once a sony exclusive game?

At first "exclusive game" is what Bloodborne is, Uncharted, Forza Motorsport, Titanfall.
This one in bold is for me BS conspiracy theory i talked before, the others you mention is arguable.

The first issue mentionned was the OF sharing. It's possible on 360 you know, and it's a Microsoft console.

DLNA issue is the first responsible for all it happens now. Microsoft and Sony have screwed up with their purposely new gen console, a downgrade for the last one and it's a fact.

The OF sharing problem should'n't be mentionned as well as the resolution which is a recurrent X1 problem.

So to conclude, yes they're closer to Sony for many obvious reasons (sells/customers/region) like some others japanese devs. Like american devs are for X1.
But the "f*** the others support" conspiracy thing i don't believe that for one second...
At least argue with solid arguments to explain how is it possible and then you open a debate, but it doesn't work with subjective affirmations due to disappointement

Wonder if brasileirão will be licensed this year?
Arsenal, Atlético Madrid, Germany, France, Argentina League, Ligue 1, League 2 are for now licenced but not 100% for PES 2017.

Last edited:
Here's a quote from someone on twitter who didnt like Pes 2016 but is very positive about Pes 2017 after playing it:

"It's coming as shock to me how low the moral is leading up to #PES2017. No matter what is said the general reaction is, "lies"!"

He then says that he needs more time playing it before he is 100% sure that Pes 2017 is indeed a great game.

He wasnt the only one who didint like Pes 2016 but quite enjoyed the time he had playing Pes 2017. That gives me some hope, but only the demo will tell if the game really has potential to be that good as many playtesters have been saying.

I really hope Konami release something concrete (a good long video, that is) before Gamescome. Its already laughable the facf that they only released a short bad teaser video without any announcement of a date for the supposed full trailer. It would be emberassing to show the game properly only on gamescom, making fans to wait for that much time.

At first, EA have a deal before with Fifa package and exclusive contents (like legendary FUT players)
So there's only one new gen console you can deal without problem with it. There wasn't any sort of problem like that with PS3 and X360.

But this:

At first "exclusive game" is what Bloodborne is, Uncharted, Forza Motorsport, Titanfall.
This one in bold is for me BS conspiracy theory i talked before, the others you mention is arguable.

The first issue mentionned was the OF sharing. It's possible on 360 you know, and it's a Microsoft console.

DLNA issue is the first responsible for all it happens now. Microsoft and Sony have screwed up with their purposely new gen console, a downgrade for the last one and it's a fact.

The OF sharing problem should'n't be mentionned as well as the resolution which is a recurrent X1 problem.

So to conclude, yes they're closer to Sony for many obvious reasons (sells/customers/region) like some others japanese devs. Like american devs are for X1.
But the "f*** the others support" conspiracy thing i don't believe that for one second...
At least argue with solid arguments to explain how is it possible and then you open a debate, but it doesn't work with subjective affirmations due to disappointement

Why are you so butthurt dude? Its my opinion and some are pretty much facts. Well, Sony will charge less license fee because of exclusive features. And I know what exclusive game means. But there can be exclusive features and advantages too like Physical copy of Euro 2016 as paynekiller said.

Normally yes. They got their license already.

No, Borussia Dortmund is EA exclusive.

So sorry it's for FIFA 17, i read wrong.

13507141_284789798539599_302259959684525932_n.jpg

Why they post PES 2017 on the image! People are so silly in this days.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.pt/articles/2016-06-24-fifa-17-dribla-pes-na-sua-propria-casa

This guy say this...

Konami is losing leagues licenses, but seems to be gaining ground in individual licenses clubs. It has licensed Arsenal and after this photo below, it seems that licensed Borussia Dortmund as well.
:CONFUSE:

Last edited:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-...-playtest-mes-impressions-sur-pes-2017-e3.htm

Very nice write up by Jeuxvideo. Below the Google translate so sorry if it isn't grammatically correct

Disclaimer: it's pretty positive so it must be bullshit or Konami using licensing money to pay off these people #sarcasm.

Today I could finally lay hands on Pes 2017 version of E3 Konami and I want to say that I think will be the most objective and honest as possible :Yes:.

13 h30 I am greeted with a smile by Weedens asking me to follow him into the Playtest room or I see 3 Tv (2 small full HD, 1 huge Hd ready) with 3 ps4 connected and Pc to capture gameplay footage during playtesting.

He looks at me and telling me that I will have the privilege of being the first to see the teaser that he created himself on Pes 2017, and states that the latter was made ​​just for playtesting. I'm pretty happy especially as I am for the moment, the other players being late, I will not complain :cool:.

I want to say that I do not fully remember the details of the teaser but I'll give you an unperceived. Focus on the back or have Griezman can see the fountain on his shirt and his skin, 2 -3 footwork in close-ups or also sees rippling water balloon and grass seems more realistic and a more natural color, stops guards with stunning animations, many expressions of new faces of the players after a hit or missed a tackle assassin. That's basically a nice little teaser that shows once again the talent of Weedens to put in motion the improvements of this license :).

: Play:!
Let's go to the heart of the matter, having chosen my side stating that I started with the assistance to the pass level 1 of the refreshed 4 (1/2/3 / no) I choose my team rested on 4 (France / Germany / Arsenal /A.Madrid) and redundant I want to clarify :), so I start with Arsenal against the A.Madrid of Weedens. One wholesaler stage (I have over the name sorry : Ouch:) but a nice stage where I prefer to play day in summer without rain.

A ride through the game plan, so as you know I think the faces of the players in the past locums names, clearer, more modern too, good point, otherwise the interface of the game plan remains the same .. . But a small compartment appeared, tactics during games, with the option to set a predefined tactics on the directional buttons. During a game you can just press one of them to switch tactics chosen before, simple but effective :OK:.

Go!
The game starts, players input stage with my retina say thank you to the developers for this amazing application to the modeling of players and their templates, frankly it really throws :happy:, I'd say the same supporters and textures out of range of the field .. the stands and supporters okay it's better than the 2016 aliasing which was downgraded and finer textures, but the contours of the land between the stands and the field it really drool a lot and it's mostly not very detailed, but you say it's not the most important, and you are right.

Pure gameplay you get there I will not make you wait longer than that ... From the commitment I see right away that the pace was revised and this one is just EXCELLENT. Let me explain, I just like seeing me in front of a TV broadcast with a rate much much more sedate than in 2016 (the 2016 rate -2 keeping the fluidity of animations of course) is not beautiful PU .... it . of course it is beautiful because it completely changes the immersion and realism of a game. Frankly a huge surprise in the pace, and it feels good after a 2016 opus too fast.:Yes:
:Party:

But ... This is not the only surprise no no no .. you remember this assistance level 1 completely unreasonable and unrealistic with passes to 300 km / h and perfect control the whole game ..? FINITO You heard, I felt much less assistance during my passes (ras earth, sun, earth ras depths in the air) I especially felt a real need to be well positioned and that the player is well inclined before his pass for that it arrives safely. The stats speak for themselves same, on average over 10 games in 2016 90% of successful passes, here on 2017 8 games I would say an average of 76% pass completion. I never exceeded 84% today, a huge surprise even really makes them more faithful to reality games.:Yes:

Control reality Two big words to define my full review of small subtleties added to the gameplay, let me explain. EVERY ball controls now has an animation or animation transition that makes them appear more fluid and varied. This feeling also that the player has a greater freedom of movement in small areas, many animations strike the eyes, be it on the passes, controls, contacts, aerial duels. Unable to return to 100 per hour after controlling for eliminating his opponent, EVERY move is harder to carry out, the two all over the field in one touch is clearly past again : Banzai:

:cool:

0-0 1-1 2-0 4-0 vs 5-1 -7 to 3
I know the harsh reality of football, or can switch to 10-minute match. But I can tell you one thing, in 2017 pes you enjoy your goals and be proud. Because yes, in a day I have not seen a river score, why? ... Because it's hard to pass the middle of enemy ground, and I do not even speak of the defense. They really reworked the movement and responsiveness of defenders but to all players. Many interceptions and replacements after efforts, side returning to their lanes after an intervention from the center tackles also less scripted and more natural, the double X that were too little highlighted here when is successful responsiveness of our player lets you quickly revive and not to remain frozen like a moron as seen last year :OK:.

Guardians of the great days
Yes we finally keepers who really play football .. ENFINNNNNN :angel:they snapped on everything, parades double, tap, they now extend with more class and length, they quickly revive increasingly common naturally and we can finally trust them ... but sometimes release (2 out of 10) in the axis of the big strikes me that really be a hassle but nothing alarming for me.

Not the same shirt but passion
The referees were really reworked and their decisions are clearly better, I would say not perfect because I would have put a red one that tackled me just now from behind (not a last defender or purpose share) but still it was violent :sly:.
I have not much to say about them, they not interfere, whistle in good times, to see over time. However the benefits really seem better taken into account in relation to the plot of land or a fault occurred and its severity so interesting ..

The strikes I'd say it is perhaps the least obvious improvement, yes they are less powerful overall and wound really spend as before, it lacks variety, strikes animations, feelings are there but missing the pleasure of seeing his players hit the ball with different portions of his foot, not easy to explain but I hope you understand me :-(. But I do remember the speed more realistic shots overall, especially the wound that they have reviewed animation and ball physics. After some animations are beautiful on occasions or majer (Weedens yours was magical damage it passes 2 fingers : Rire2:.

Fuma Soccer
Ouch .. I made ​​2 matches Full manual and I can say that this is not the most complicated Fuma I know, of course it is less attended, especially on strikes, but Weedens and myself we had the same impression, it really was not as hard as Fuma should be. We also had the same reaction at the same time, the basic game to a really good balance level assistance and that the basic game are not so simple. Of course it will never replace the mode smoked but for now it's really not quite punitive and hardu (impossible to get a pass to be the same) : No2:.
Base After the promise of a game between arcade and simulation seems be held. One good thing when looking management could have taken when viewed Konami Pes 2016.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful not
That's what I would say Pes graphically, the bluffing player, beautiful facial expressions, a truly prettiest lawn (it is no longer flat on replays), effects of lights day and night really improved with more accurate colors and a more natural skin players, nets Hip course keystrokes, can change their tensions in the settings but not available on the demo damage. They appear whiter and less transparent effect to check. Ouiiiiiii replays .... FINALLY, thank you that is finally worthy of a ps4, I really loved the corners with real speed and good visibility of the action.

FEAR ULTIMATE
Yes enormous fear, you tell me that all this is very positive and that it's too good for the time to be true? Exactly ... I feel to have played better today pes ever created with a balancing incredibly well and found a fun game obviously, because yes the key is especially the pleasure game. But why this fear then? E3 this version is excellent and unfortunately this is not the final version, again everything can collapse in the next version gamescom is the fear of all the players.

Here I hope I have not forgotten anything important because it's so hard to remember all the details, so if you have any questions, so do not hesitate :-))), I sincerely hope pes 2017 will resemble that j 've tested today at Konami, because honestly, I've never played a pes as balance.
Fingers crossed :angel:

i know but it sounds like all the PES2016 90's rated shooting players shoot now with rating 80 etc plus the keepers have new animation, better positioning and the harder to create chances situation, thats why the better mixture

dunno man, still going to be cautious :D

why can not be? lol
Stop teasing Gabe !!!! :P
I really hope Dortmund are in PES 2017, so many interesting young players this year.

4 Bundesliga teams, maybe mean BvB, because generaly Konami take the licence of CL German teams (without BvB) so only 3, maybe the EA exclusivity stop this year.

Back
Top Bottom