PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

This year PC version will get a good port. PES 6, 7 on Pc was not new gen but PES 8 was. 2 years for the transition.

But I think as PES is now on Steam, Kitserver will never be possible again as it modifies the exe files and added custom dlls which causes direct VAC ban, possibly worst thing made by steam to kill modding. Konami should have sticked with their usul way of distributing games.

What makes you so sure about this?

Not that I´d love this going to happen...but I doubt that this year will be any different than the last two years, regarding PC port.

lol, if you read a few pages back you could guess the Valderama guy is back again :P

Well, without custom exe its not possible to have better Lod! And both Pes and Fifa sucks at Lod during gameplay, look very old gen. If GTx 680 can handle ultra Lod in Fifa, how come Ps4 not? And as PC ports are console portq, they can't have ùltrà Lod without modding which brings back to the first point.

Why can't they copy paste Xbone files in Pc? The game is already unoptimized, so whats wrong if its not optimized with next gen port? It can't be as bad as Quantam Broke, can it?

And hiw come there aint no 90min match length in either games? Fifa Rtwc 98 had 90 min match length.

Last edited:
exactly !
can't be more agree ...
EA pay money for licence ... ok, it's nice ! it's a kind of improvement !
but paying extra price for prevent others improvement !!!!!! (in this case prevent others licences) by monopoly and exclusive licences ...
this is unfair and even dirty! way that they do !
it is kind of MAFIA

EA spend money to prevent others improvement! while they can spend that money for their self improvement!

what a bastard EA is ! :SHAKE:

Well, welcome to the real world. That´s how business works, doesn´t it?
Any other company would go for it, if they´re able to afford.

And what excatly did they prevent about improvement to PES, if KONAMI hasn´t used the J-league for two years?

I said it a few posts before...despite of all that licensing stuff, PES could still be the better game.
It just doesn´t happen and that´s down to KONAMI for 90%.

No offense, I really do understand your gripe, but your post seems a bit too naive.

What makes you so sure about this?

Not that I´d love this going to happen...but I doubt that this year will be any different than the last two years, regarding PC port.

lol, if you read a few pages back you could guess the Valderama guy is back again :P

if PC version was same to PS4, they would hype it ...
I guess PC version will be same to last year

it seems pes is a game only for PS4 owners !
broken port on PC ...
no editing on Xbox1 ...
as regards pes has good relationship with Sony, maybe Sony is guilty in this defect too ! :THINK:
of course it's not epidemic to buy a PS4 for pes ... but finally some people do that and Sony will get benefit ...

Yes but now is official

The important thing now is to know when we have more news about PES 17

Gamescon?

Before?

Sorry allow me to rant a wee bit I haven't slept much and am a little on edge.

It was official in February and why do we care? did we want to go lay with jlleague teams? Yeah right it's all part of the PES is dying trend in this thread now because Konami lost a license in their own backyard

And yes next bit of news according to an interview with Bhatti is expected at Gamescon.

So until then continue to fling shit at Konami and prophesies it's demise. I am getting too old and ugly for Evo-Web see you chaps after Gamescon for more doom and gloom. Bye.

And what excatly did they prevent about improvement to PES, if KONAMI hasn´t used the J-league for two years?

I said it a few posts before...despite of all that licensing stuff, PES could still be the better game.

No offense, I really do understand your gripe, but your post seems a bit too naive.

I don't acquit Konami at all ...
you are so right about their own faults (Konami)

but it's obvious that EA is doing exclusive licence to hit pes, otherwise there is no other point to make it exclusive, (and also paying extra money for this)

and as I heard monopoly in industry is forbidden in successful economies ...
but don't know why this forbiddance isn't in game industry :THINK:

Last edited:
IF the PC version was going to be identical, they'd announce it along with the original PES2017 press release like EA did. Unless there is going to be PC exclusive features, which is very unlikely, then that's why they'd save it for a later announcement.

You could end up with a monopoly without regulation which isn't good and that monopoly can charge whatever it likes with no competition. . .that's the danger.

if PC version was same to PS4, they would hype it ...
I guess PC version will be same to last year

it seems pes is a game only for PS4 owners !
broken port on PC ...
no editing on Xbox1 ...
as regards pes has good relationship with Sony, maybe Sony is guilty in this defect too ! :THINK:
of course it's not epidemic to buy a PS4 for pes ... but finally some people do that and Sony will get benefit ...

They didn't hype Pes 08 pc eitger which was their First pc next gen Pes.

It was official in February and why do we care? did we want to go lay with jlleague teams? Yeah right it's all part of the PES is dying trend in this thread now because Konami lost a license in their own backyard

And yes next bit of news according to an interview with Bhatti is expected at Gamescon.

So until then continue to fling shit at Konami and prophesies it's demise. I am getting too old and ugly for Evo-Web see you chaps after Gamescon for more doom and gloom. Bye.

Jeepers . .. . . .. . . .. I told you he likes blue M and M's in his dressing room. . BLUE! not brown. . . for god's sake. . you are all fired.

About Pc version promises from Adam
Follow

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti
@FChrissandy on par soon doesn't mean this year, next year, etc. We never put a date in anything. So your expectation is wrong, & inaccurate
1:07 am - 25 Jun 2016

That´s... I have no words, ok other year with ps3 port.
Cheers

Follow

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti
@FChrissandy on par soon doesn't mean this year, next year, etc. We never put a date in anything. So your expectation is wrong, & inaccurate

Cheers

remember the day one squads update fail in 2016?he said that they won't make the mistake again
then for the dlc4.0 they didn't update the squads for euro2016.
He also explained that it means 2017 lmao,wrong expectation again:RANT:
what a joke,konami got the euro2016 but not provide the updated squads for customers

I think this is not totally legal. As we can see with Bundesliga-TV-rights. It´s not allowed to have only one supplier for Broadcasts anymore. Because of that in the future another TV-Station has some licenses to broadcast matches.

But where´s no claiment there´s no judge. The only way to get more licenses is the judical one and then it´s not safe you win and it´s really expensive.

Follow

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti

Cheers

And you wonder if PC gamers rejoice for the death of PES

RIP PES PC
You kept us warm at the cold nights of EA winter 2006-2010
Now its EAs turn

I don't acquit Konami at all ...
you are so right about their own faults (Konami)

but it's obvious that EA is doing exclusive licence to hit pes, otherwise there is no other point to make it exclusive, (and also paying extra money for this)

and as I heard monopoly in industry is forbidden in successful economies ...
but don't know why this forbiddance isn't in game industry :THINK:

i said the same thing, it's illegal in the real businesses world to monopolies.
the gaming industry isn't that old, that's why it's allowed for now.
Exclusive licensing shouldn't be allowed.

To all football gamers (Fifa and PES) do you want just one title to choose from?
With NFL football EA did the same shit...Reason was 2K had the better game.

EA's proving there scared of Konami (PES getting the better reviews) buying exclusive licensing. Why else would they be doing it?:!

But this dirty work from EA :TWIST: just might come back to bit them in the ass.
If they :BRMM: off Konami a third party sports developer, then maybe the big boys will jump in (Microsoft/Sony) and we all know first party developments better.

Last edited:

:TU::BEER:

IF the PC version was going to be identical, they'd announce it along with the original PES2017 press release like EA did. Unless there is going to be PC exclusive features, which is very unlikely, then that's why they'd save it for a later announcement.

as long as there's a PS3 PES PC will see that version..

In my opinion konami should able to licenced leagues are not in EA Videogame.
How about South Africa League, Qatar League, Hong Kong League, Peru League, Canada League, Jamaica League and etc... there is a lot of leagues to licenced. Konami should able to licenced as well AFC CUP. The poor leagues can accept cheaper contract. Wake up konami.

Follow

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti

Cheers

I assume at this stage enough folks have played PS4 and PC version of PES 2016 - was there any difference whatsoever in the gameplay? I could care less about crowds, lighting etc, but the actual gameplay - is it the same?

I assume at this stage enough folks have played PS4 and PC version of PES 2016 - was there any difference whatsoever in the gameplay? I could care less about crowds, lighting etc, but the actual gameplay - is it the same?

Apart from 500ms input delay, none. I have both in PC and PS4.

gameplay is the same but he's wrong for writing off graphics on PC especially

Back
Top Bottom