PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

This is disgraceful ! EA c**ts ...
I guess this is the payback for the UEFA licensing ...

Last edited:
Could anyone else see that Italy did their utmost to allow Ireland progress the other night? I was expecting a generous own goal from Italy as it got near the end.

I don't think so. As an Italian fan, it's kind of nice to knock Sweden out but that's the furthest thought from my mind and no doubt from that of Conte.

No result (other than hiring Croatian fans to throw flares on the pitch whilst wearing Italian colours) could have knocked Italy off top spot. Given the game against Spain, they rested as many players as they could and gave some of the other guys a chance. I think Ireland just wanted it badly enough that they finally scored. They've played together for a while and that Italian 11 wouldn't have ever played together before that game. Insigne hit the post and Ireland only scored at the end. Not exactly clear cut from my perspective.

I have at least 3 fouls per match in FIFA.

This is a measure of how far our expectations have plummeted – that 3 fouls per match in a football game could be seen as enough.

3 fouls in a 10-minute match is still so low that it belongs in the no-fouls category.

A proper amount of fouls/free kicks in a 10-minute match would be about 8-12. PER SIDE. Yes, I'm talking PES5 levels of fouling here, and to hell with the cry-babies.

I say this knowing full well that it'll never happen and no-fouls is here to stay.

I don't think so. As an Italian fan, it's kind of nice to knock Sweden out but that's the furthest thought from my mind and no doubt from that of Conte.

No result (other than hiring Croatian fans to throw flares on the pitch whilst wearing Italian colours) could have knocked Italy off top spot. Given the game against Spain, they rested as many players as they could and gave some of the other guys a chance. I think Ireland just wanted it badly enough that they finally scored. They've played together for a while and that Italian 11 wouldn't have ever played together before that game. Insigne hit the post and Ireland only scored at the end. Not exactly clear cut from my perspective.

Calcio the keeper jumped out of the way of the ball for the goal .. .a few mins before the Italian defence 'gave' the ball to hoolihan and he couldn't put it in. Italy should have got an academy award for that performance ... Buffon and keane hugging at the end. The Italian defence were only short of painting a sign on their goal of 'insert ball here' It was obvious what the result was going to be . . the majority of people are too naive to see it. France will hammer Ireland on Sunday

Nothing new, EA get J-League exclusivity in february
and Konami don't use it, so...

Last edited:
All the licenses that FIFA has now are exclusive ? And his would mean that KONAMI can't have these licenses, right ? I mean they cannot license Premier League but they can have Arsenal licensed ? Can someone make a list of these exclusive licenses ?

Premier League
La Liga
J-League

Last edited:
Yes they are exclusive, but not total exclusivity as the Bundesliga was signed in 2006.
I don't understand what's the fucking contract EA have signed, normally they've got the right to put any teams under a fake names with real players likeness like PL, FL Championship, Italian Serie B...

It's really sad, they're not allowed to make a single Bundes team with fake names players/appareance like it's the case on some NT teams.

I remember on PES 6 they're was some clubs on "Others European teams" like Benfica (don't remember) for example, which have fake players names/appareances but stats and roster fitted and can be recognised, same as fake NT teams.

Even that, Konami's not allowed for Bundes... Really sad, i don't understand what's the deal EA have signed with Fifpro to be so restrictive...

For me they can take licences as well we can import shirts and rename teams/players, + and have some real stadiums with teams partnership (like Man Utd in PES 2016 featured the Old Trafford) but the "Bundes blow" was the only and most fatal for PES.

Ps: It's possible they've lost also Man Utd licence since they aren't shown in the teaser/trealer... But more importantly the lost of Old Trafford too.
So no Old Trafford, no Camp Nou, no Bernabéu, no Anfield... :((

I don't blame licencing at all, that's not te true problem, but "exclusivity" is a very shitty thing, an cost a lot of money which EA's have to spend :BORED:

Please, for god's sake, EA SPORTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

Can I get a question mark? :SMUG:

Damn police! :P

That was a very good sensible post from Redhat . . .even though he is a Man Utd fan!

giphy.gif

Calcio the keeper jumped out of the way of the ball for the goal .. .a few mins before the Italian defence 'gave' the ball to hoolihan and he couldn't put it in. Italy should have got an academy award for that performance ... Buffon and keane hugging at the end. The Italian defence were only short of painting a sign on their goal of 'insert ball here' It was obvious what the result was going to be . . the majority of people are too naive to see it. France will hammer Ireland on Sunday

I thought the goal was a bit too easy too but I wouldn't have a clue why they'd do so? I'm part of the naive crowd so pray tell :SMUG:

Last edited:
Damn police! :P

giphy.gif

I thought the goal was a bit too easy too but I wouldn't have a clue why they'd do so? I'm part of the naive crowd so pray tell :SMUG:

Lami, Italy were already through and weren't interested in straining themselves in preparation for Monday and have a good relationship with the Irish and don't see them as a threat in the competition. Plus they would rather Ireland go through than Sweden and they've thousands of chip shops in Ireland lol.

It wasn't going to affect Italy if Ireland went through. ..so why not let little ole Ireland win . . sure they don't have much to cheer about anyway.

It reminded me of your favourite uncle (Italy) getting in goal and allowing you as a kid take penalties against him and with a wink to your parents let each peno go in.

Great use of the English language, great contribution! adding no value apart from your knowledge of the Saxon language?

Not something I want to read TBH, some folk could quite easily have their kids on here and this site does not come with an 18 rating. Have some respect please!

My bad for that, change my post :TTTH:

Yes they are exclusive, but not total exclusivity as the Bundesliga was signed in 2006.
I don't understand what's the fucking contract EA have signed, normally they've got the right to put any teams under a fake names with real players likeness like PL, FL Championship, Italian Serie B...

It's really sad, they're not allowed to make a single Bundes team with fake names players/appareance like it's the case on some NT teams.

I remember on PES 6 they're was some clubs on "Others European teams" like Benfica (don't remember) for example, which have fake players names/appareances but stats and roster fitted and can be recognised, same as fake NT teams.

Even that, Konami's not allowed for Bundes... Really sad, i don't understand what's the deal EA have signed with Fifpro to be so restrictive...

For me they can take licences as well we can import shirts and rename teams/players, + and have some real stadiums with teams partnership (like Man Utd in PES 2016 featured the Old Trafford) but the "Bundes blow" was the only and most fatal for PES.

Ps: It's possible they've lost also Man Utd licence since they aren't shown in the teaser/trealer... But more importantly the lost of Old Trafford too.

I don't blame licencing at all, that's not te true problem, but "exclusivity" is a very shitty thing, an cost a lot of money which EA's have to spend :BORED:

I guess that's the thing that pisses me off aswell. It's one thing to have the license for a league, competition or a team, but it's something damn different that this license is available only for 1 contractor. Even more, this type of contract can ban any similarity of names, appearance or any aspects for those licensed products ...
For god's sake ...

Last edited:
This is a measure of how far our expectations have plummeted – that 3 fouls per match in a football game could be seen as enough.

3 fouls in a 10-minute match is still so low that it belongs in the no-fouls category.

A proper amount of fouls/free kicks in a 10-minute match would be about 8-12. PER SIDE. Yes, I'm talking PES5 levels of fouling here, and to hell with the cry-babies.

I say this knowing full well that it'll never happen and no-fouls is here to stay.

maybe they could make the game have setting for simulation or arcade

As long as there are 4 Bundesliga teams and Dortmund players are there for me to edit a fake team then I'm all fine with it. Hopefully Arsenal and Man U are licensed, instead of just one team this year. Every other team is editable for the commentator to say the team names. La Liga is a mystery, not having Barcelona and Real Madrid is a huge deal. Hopefully they get approval to have most teams at least.

@joker5 thanks

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind but just need to be mindful of peeps who are very young enjoying the forums.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread etc, appreciate it and certainly no hard feelings.

Ouch.
Game over maybe.

Yeah if Ligue 1 as well get full licence i will move to fifa and buy this year 100%. :))
Ligue 1 is a rumour, but i believe EA will going to do that this week.

At least this way it would be a complete game, one league but the biggest.

If EA get UEFA Competicions we are going to have all the teams since play-off first round for the first time.
A dream come true.

Last edited:
I doubt 2K is going to try a football game. Their dominance in basketball is probably enough for them now. A football game would be a massive challenge.

I doubt 2K is going to try a football game. Their dominance in basketball is probably enough for them now. A football game would be a massive challenge.

true, but no way will Fifa be the only football game if konami drops PES at there 2020 UEFA license end.

to big of a market for 1 game. Maybe Sony or Microsoft jumps in... Then EA can't do shit to a first party developer..

true, but no way will Fifa be the only football game if konami drops PES at there 2020 UEFA license end.

to big of a market for 1 game. Maybe Sony or Microsoft jumps in... Then EA can't do shit to a first party developer..

That's just wishful thinking. PES isn't gonna be dropped, Konami only recently signed with UEFA, what makes you think they will lose it. Plus there is so much history in the series.

I can't see how that will give another company a better chance. Since neither 2K or any other company will try to secure a bigger deal than FIFA. Since they have all the licenses.

well, if not 2K getting some sort of league than Sony or Microsoft can get anything being first party.

This year PC version will get a good port. PES 6, 7 on Pc was not new gen but PES 8 was. 2 years for the transition.

But I think as PES is now on Steam, Kitserver will never be possible again as it modifies the exe files and added custom dlls which causes direct VAC ban, possibly worst thing made by steam to kill modding. Konami should have sticked with their usul way of distributing games.

exactly !
can't be more agree ...
EA pay money for licence ... ok, it's nice ! it's a kind of improvement !
but paying extra price for prevent others improvement !!!!!! (in this case prevent others licences) by monopoly and exclusive licences ...
this is unfair and even dirty! way that they do !
it is kind of MAFIA

EA spend money to prevent others improvement! while they can spend that money for their self improvement!

what a bastard EA is ! :SHAKE:

exactly !
can't be more agree ...
EA pay money for licence ... ok, it's nice ! it's a kind of improvement !
but paying extra price for prevent others improvement !!!!!! (in this case prevent others licences) by monopoly and exclusive licences ...
this is unfair and even dirty! way that they do !
it is kind of MAFIA

EA spend money to prevent others improvement! while they can spend that money for their self improvement!

what a bastard EA is ! :SHAKE:
yes EA is, but all empires fall.....:SMUG:

Just proves how much Fifa fear Pes if they have to resort to spoiling instead of concentrating on their own game.

Back
Top Bottom