PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

hy guys i'm interested in buying pes 2017 for my PS4.
Just a short question, is it possible to add boots and faces to pes 2017 on PS4?

True beauty unfolds of you play 1on1 with a buddy, both full manual!!
My friend is a FIFA player for years but he's having so much fun!! It's crazy.
Me having fun too! :)

True beauty unfolds of you play 1on1 with a buddy, both full manual!!
My friend is a FIFA player for years but he's having so much fun!! It's crazy.
Me having fun too! :)
i cant get to make my friend play manual, he isnt good enough as he doesnt know how make passes using manual, so i have to play it alone, but my only gripe is, crossing on manual is absolutely abismal..

i cant get to make my friend play manual, he isnt good enough as he doesnt know how make passes using manual, so i have to play it alone, but my only gripe is, crossing on manual is absolutely abismal..
I agree with this manual crossing can be erratic ..to get over this I use lofted cross more as there is more accuracy, manual over ride cross also more accurate and interestingly lofted advanced through ball as a cross

I learned how to make good crosses even on manual, scored plenty of headers. At first crosses used to be too long, crossing the entire picth and going out, now i am always careful to not push the left stick too much and they always stay in middle of penalty area.

I learned how to make good crosses even on manual, scored plenty of headers. At first crosses used to be too long, crossing the entire picth and going out, now i am always careful to not push the left stick too much and they always stay in middle of penalty area.
Do I understand this correctly: the length of a manual cross is controlled by the position of the left stick? And not by how long you press the cross button?

Yes i feel the same about crosses. Its not power of the cross, its only about timing. The moment when you push the button and the direction of the left stick! If you put the left stick to much in the middle near the end of the box the cross become bad. Put it a little bit more to the goal and make a quick tap on the cross button

ive definately learned something with manual crosses it seems holding the stick less makes a difference, who knew...it makes sense as advance through-ball works the same as you can see with the target on screen

ive definately learned something with manual crosses it seems holding the stick less makes a difference, who knew...it makes sense as advance through-ball works the same as you can see with the target on screen
Makes some sense yes, but only some because I don't think I have seen any mention of manual crosses working like advanced through balls.

Good tip. Will test ASAP.

I'm not saying it's definite but if you imagine a target on the screen knowing what I know now the longer it's pressed the further the target would travel away ..which is what happens with advanced through ball

I forced them all to play like this. :) it may be my style of presentation when i tell them what the benefits are... playing PES for so many years now...
na, I just force them to do as I want! :)

Watching the Bundesliga on sky Germany. Loading up the game in half time, setting up the match I'm currently watching (CD OF/Matt10 tcts/gs -1/15min/prof). so looking forward to play it in about 30 min!!:)

PRICELESS!

I LOVE this game, but man... the referees are so poor. The amount of penalties and free kicks in their half i should be getting is unbelievable, free kicks in my half i get but the moment it crosses that half way line it becomes fouling football.

Also one thing i have noticed on Top player is that if the game wants you to concede it will MAKE you concede, two own goals in one match??? come on. The second own goal was blatant debauchery, i had the ball to the left of the 6 yard box, i played a simple X pass to my center back who was on near the pen spot however my keeper runs out boots the ball at my cb on the spot it rebounds right at the striker stood near the passing player he runs in and scores because while my keeper has booted the ball he has "fell" into the passer removing them from the phase of play.

However in friendlies the game is sooo much better, still get fouled alot without reward but there is less bull happening.

I have tweeted @officialpes and Bhatti and both are useless and dont give a damn.

I forced them all to play like this. :) it may be my style of presentation when i tell them what the benefits are... playing PES for so many years now...
na, I just force them to do as I want! :)

Watching the Bundesliga on sky Germany. Loading up the game in half time, setting up the match I'm currently watching (CD OF/Matt10 tcts/gs -1/15min/prof). so looking forward to play it in about 30 min!!:)

PRICELESS!

How are you liking Pro difficulty vs Top Player and Superstar? I had recently been playing on Pro myself, along with the team tactic edits for user only, and found the matches to be more challenging on both sides of the ball. Think it's odd, but knowing PES' history of misunderstanding the concept of difficulty (realistic vs boss mode), I wouldn't knock Pro just yet.

Does anyone else get what im experiencing?
In master league I see this on regular mode..the higher the difficulty the more I see..it has calmed down slightly after 6months of Master league season and I believe that's down to Team Spirit..this is the method konami chose to use to make the game more challenging ..players not responding, increasing first touch error and slowing down responsiveness..I've seen it all

playing vs friend offline isn t good, he can make his players run into the path of the ball and take possession which is not realistic at all, at least in fifa u cant do this but here in pes u can override how the cpu plays and make players run into the path of a pass which is supposedely arriving to another player of ur team only to find urself loosing possession because one player was running into the path, totally unrealistic, back to games vs cpu ( this is on pc, i hven t noticed this on ps4, game plays fantastic vs a friend on ps4

Does anyone else get what im experiencing?
Well I just had the shit hacked out of me in the box and the ref waved it on. Then in other instances the player simply stumbled into my player that I least expect to get a penalty call and he gives it. Really odd and definitely needs fixing.

Also need to add the penalty not awarded was in myclub mode and my coach needed 2 wins for a free contract renewal. This game uses some cheap tactics.

Last edited:
How are you liking Pro difficulty vs Top Player and Superstar? I had recently been playing on Pro myself, along with the team tactic edits for user only, and found the matches to be more challenging on both sides of the ball. Think it's odd, but knowing PES' history of misunderstanding the concept of difficulty (realistic vs boss mode), I wouldn't knock Pro just yet.
I did not change the difficulty for weeks now (prof lvl that is). I may give top player and superstar "another chance" the coming days but just to see how the AI teams do behave after your fix. I find it challenging enough for me on prof right now.
I've been setting up nearly all teams with your 5sec fix last week (except some african and asian national teams and some minor teams (everything below 3 stars)). I really love the difference!! I was really annoyed at the end by the process... but it's worth the time I spent, imo! I'm pretty sure I could edit a teams gameplan blind folded now! :)

I'll sure get back to you with some information on how it played on higher difficulties.

Edit: btw, who came up with the stupid idea of leaving the camera behind the player (at free kicks) till he finally hits the ball?!
Before PES2014 the cam zoomed back out to gameplay cam (from third person cam) when you hit the shot/pass button the first time. You could fill the power bar even more when the cam was already in gameplay position (from above). Now that we can't put more power into the shot once you get off the button, the old cam system for corners and free kicks would make even more sense!

Last edited:
For PL matches like tonight I got a DAZN subscription!! I hope both teams deliver!
GO REDS!!!

And I can't wait, you know what's coming, to play this match myself on console when it's over!

Im so still in love with PES this year (being aware of some flaws)... it's already February. :) crazy, i tell you, crazy things happening...
I'm not even curious about getting first information on PES2018!

Last edited:
Yeah, alright. Let it be a draw!
Loved that match! Entertaining all the way!!

What's up in here?! Am I a Self Entertainer? Miss your feedback guys...!!!

I'm off playing some PES... take care, lads!

Back
Top Bottom