PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

guys i would like to know why is it so hard to recreate the stadiums perfectly as they are, look at the real stamford bridge, the goal post is so close to the first row of the spectators, while in pes there is some 3 meters btw post and first row, not even 1 stadium is done perfectly except camp nou.this is since pes 12 they only update the graphics of the same stadium created since pes 2012 we want recreation like fifa does it, can anyone fix the stadiums? at least in pes 5 the stadiums were done very nicely and very good recreation they were

Last edited:
You possibly have feints on auto. . . I'm glad you mentioned changing tactics on the fly . .I thought my d pad was broken . . .it seems that you have to press it very hard a few times to get it to activate.

Thanks @Deco i Just found the problem. They change it, before you just gave a little touch to change, Now you have to press for a sec.

Regarding auto feint i always have it activated, but that is not the problem. Auto feint is to make the same feint independently of your position, when you press the determined combo. It does not do it on its own.

Hi guys, sorry if this has already been asked... I downloaded the full version upon release for Xbox one. Went to have a game last night and was prompted to download the update.
I've fired it up this morning and I only have the trial version!!!
Could you please point me in the right direction to fix this? I can only think of deleting and reinstalling but just wanted to confirm. Cheers, Rob

guys i would like to know why is it so hard to recreate the stadiums perfectly as they are, look at the real stamford bridge, the goal post is so close to the first row of the spectators, while in pes there is some 3 meters btw post and first row, not even 1 stadium is done perfectly except camp nou.this is since pes 12 they only update the graphics of the same stadium created since pes 2012 we want recreation like fifa does it, can anyone fix the stadiums? at least in pes 5 the stadiums were done very nicely and very good recreation they were

Building from scratch is a very lengthy process,many are conversions from previous editions,even that is not a quick job.
If someone starts Stamford Bridge now expect it in weeks,or a couple of months or more if that person has enough free time for example.
The software used also has certain limitations.
Fixing the stadiums is essentially re modelling and baking textures etc again,long job.
You have raised this before in other threads,quite detrimentally to the maker I recall.
Why not read, spend many hours creating Your own stadium and post,so someone else can say "Hey Guys" and be critical of Your long hard work & perceived inaccuracies,then see if You feel the same about what You keep saying.

Hi guys, sorry if this has already been asked... I downloaded the full version upon release for Xbox one. Went to have a game last night and was prompted to download the update.
I've fired it up this morning and I only have the trial version!!!
Could you please point me in the right direction to fix this? I can only think of deleting and reinstalling but just wanted to confirm. Cheers, Rob
Hope this helps!

b4w1ts.jpg

Thanks @Deco i Just found the problem. They change it, before you just gave a little touch to change, Now you have to press for a sec.

Regarding auto feint i always have it activated, but that is not the problem. Auto feint is to make the same feint independently of your position, when you press the determined combo. It does not do it on its own.

Thanks for that H3lio I hurt my thumb the other day trying to change formation. . . . .I always found with auto feint on it can activate a feint without you doing the combo just by moving the sticks sometimes .. . . .but you seem to know what you're talking about.

All of @goalgerd work is wasted. No team has the custom tactics after the up date.

Played line today for first time. Horrible.
Can't change camera
Players reactions were terrible
Took 10 mins to find a match

Anfield looks lovely.....but the grass colour is poor and what's with the patches of different colour on the pitch? Makes it look like Anfield needs some weed killer.

Building from scratch is a very lengthy process,many are conversions from previous editions,even that is not a quick job.
If someone starts Stamford Bridge now expect it in weeks,or a couple of months or more if that person has enough free time for example.
Fixing the stadiums is essentially re modelling and baking textures etc again,long job.
You have raised this before in other threads,quite detrimentally to the maker I recall.
Why not read, spend many hours creating Your own stadium and post,so someone else can say "Hey Guys" and be critical of Your long hard work & perceived inaccuracies,then see if You feel the same about what You keep saying.
i dont think fixing the distance btw goal posts and first row needs more than an hour, ur just cutting from the length of the pitch on both ends thats it.

something im curious about. back in pes 2012 or 2013 they boasted about c ronaldo having his own complete set of unique player ID animations. not just running and fk motion but the way he shoots, heads the ball. have they kept this and implemented it into successive versions?

same story with signal iduna. im not even surprised anyway, to this day they still even get player's heights incorrect which DOES have an impact on gameplay
it's a matter of attention to detail, and they don't even have that, we appreciate recreating stadiums but at least do it right...

why is it so hard to do stadiums like fifa does it?, are fifa more competent than konami devs? it's ridiculous

it's a matter of attention to detail, and they don't even have that, we appreciate recreating stadiums but at least do it right...

Its weird im 100% certain someone on YT trying the new stadium had yellow black nets with dortmund on ps4

Maybe they are left white so they can be universally used by other teams if you want to assign them in edit mode

I dont understand why some turfs on stadia look amazing like Alianz Perque day match/Stadio Olimpico and some looks terrible like Signal Iduna/Anfield. Sometimes I think that Pes create two or three development teams. One of them are super masters but rest are rubbish amateurs

i personally think the turf in both signal and anfield are spot on

actually i am not getting the red nets like everyone else is when i play at anfield with liverpool as the home team. its been the correct colour (white) every single time. why is that??

Oh man, if you get used to manual shooting and at least a little good at it, it feels so bad to play with basic again. Its just like flipping a coin - will the game let me score or my best player (who is in ideal position) will kick the ball from the rebound into the GK instead of the totally open net? Cant believe how much difference it can make.

I mean, there is still a luck, stats and other things factor on manual shooting, but it just feels so much better and "natural".

Last edited:
I would like to know if the Brazilian teams that were previously licensed, after DP 2 the players came all like the fake names? The teams that had the random names that were previously licensed are: Coritiba, Atletico MG, Grêmio, Ponte Preta and Santa Cruz. I would like to know Konami will fix in

something im curious about. back in pes 2012 or 2013 they boasted about c ronaldo having his own complete set of unique player ID animations. not just running and fk motion but the way he shoots, heads the ball. have they kept this and implemented it into successive versions?

Yes.

RE: Latest PES update

Hello all

I am from PES gaming and trying to get all community together all forums.

can you all tweet asim and official PES twitter accounts @AsimTanvir @officialpes and say how unhappy you are about updates always harming our edits?

There are people on PES gaming, Cristiano, Chris Davies plus many more who spent days and weeks editing PES 2017 only for this update to ruin everything!

Let's unite and tell Konami and Asim that enough is enough, we won't stand for this any longer.

Please help fellow PES lovers.

RE: Latest PES update

Hello all

I am from PES gaming and trying to get all community together all forums.

can you all tweet asim and official PES twitter accounts @AsimTanvir @officialpes and say how unhappy you are about updates always harming our edits?

There are people on PES gaming, Cristiano, Chris Davies plus many more who spent days and weeks editing PES 2017 only for this update to ruin everything!

Let's unite and tell Konami and Asim that enough is enough, we won't stand for this any longer.

Please help fellow PES lovers.

Does any one know how to set up a petition. For this and then send it to them

Back
Top Bottom