PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

hello i have a problem with my patch, I entered the dlc2 adapting to dplistbin generator, hangs in the loading of the game, can you help?
console xbox360

Just my initial thoughts after 2 hours post patch play. PS4 Regular difficulty/versus mode only/ day time matches
Twitchy attack/defense levels feel toned down allowing for more midfield play.
More chances of coming away with the ball after a collision now.
Shooting looks/feels better to me.
The game feels sharper and more free overall, the catch up has been toned down as well.
Happy with improvements so far, but will need more time with it. I have not played much competitions due to the awful rainy/night games. I hope they never implement snow! Give us the choice Konami!
A high res football would be nice too instead of hundreds of boots. And why has Aubamayang not got a commentary name?

they haven't released 4k update yet so "looking clearer" is placebo.

I just cant be bothered with the effort this game requires before you get onto the pitch only to find the game is still annoying.

im downloading new pes6 firebird patch, can't be having this shite anymore, all of us file makers have worked tirelessly for weeks to get the game finished and those cunts at konami just throw it back in our faces, enough is enough

Yeah, it must be a real pain in the arse when all that hard works you've put in gets undone so quickly and with absolutely no notice.

I get that Konami probably don't realise what they've done here but they are genuinely one of the worst 'big' developers when it comes to this kind of thing. Most developers these days go to a lot of effort to ensure that any community-made support are upheld and appreciated. Not Konami, apparently.

I sometimes think Konami have this impression that all of their fan-base are 14 year old kids who like to stick posters of Messi's face on Ronaldo's body and pin them to their wall. It would explain a lot.

CyGbGjVXcAIEC6n.jpg:large

amazing!!! :WOOT:

I sometimes think Konami have this impression that all of their fan-base are 14 year old kids who like to stick posters of Messi's face on Ronaldo's body and pin them to their wall. It would explain a lot.
I think that's a great point - it's also who they're marketing the game to, sadly. They've got us guys forever, they know we can't resist the charm of the game of our youths. To survive, they need the Ultimate Team guys. Hence myClub and the demise of Master League Online.

Also, the disconnect between the developers and the guys who are (supposed to be) listening to us on social media is pretty massive. They wouldn't do this stuff on purpose. But the guys in the customer service jobs don't pass this stuff on to the development team because it's 100% not considered a priority - and this is why, because as a community, we moan, and then we suck it up and stay up until 3am on a work-night fixing all of the damage they've done. So it's no big deal.

Information and feedback flows through most modern companies like water (from the customer end to the development end), whereas Konami fear and detest it, seal themselves in and just deal with the drips.

It'll never change, either. So you just have to hope that the thing that trends on Twitter (i.e. the one thing they'll choose to fix each year) is the thing you hate the most.

In some forum I read that can't export teams if you have unplug your connection and you didn't apply the dlc . Is this true ?

So what's the advice in regards to the OF, I'm using the DFL option file if that helps

Same here, on DFLs OF. His thread over on PES Gaming has come to a standstill. I haven't installed the new patch yet, waiting on answers, I really don't want to lose all the preset free agents like Di Natale, Klose etc.

I have had the ethernet cable unplugged since Wednesday night! lol...

Btw, I think it sucks how we can't have those classic Barca players in the main game. I can't be bothered with MyClub...

EDIT: Here's a good list of free agents removed from the DLC from a guy on PES Gaming, don't think it's finalised yet though: http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=2188654&postcount=117

Last edited:
There a bunch of tossers.!!!!
So glad I didn't buy the game, feel so sorry for the people making option files.
Thing is it will probably happen again end of January.
Konami one step forward two steps back!!!!

As peeved as I am at the reset, I can't say I am angry.

Tomorrow I am going to tweet officialpes (might take a good few tweets) to explain exactly what they have done and how they simply need to avoid doing it again. The previous data pack application proved that new content can be added without resetting everything regards player names and likenesses, so I will simply ask they avoid doing that as it has trashed a lot of the work the community has done that while fixable, needn't have to have been so.

I'll still play this years game and wait until one of the legends in the community does right the wrong.

I guess I am just trying to see the potential positives here, in what is a fuck up, and will look to offer solutions. Outlining where they have gone wrong in a respectful tone *might* see that this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

I still stand by my theory that what they did was layer on a Live Update (or a Live Update-type file) onto the data pack patch instead of partitioning that stuff off.

Ach, it's piss, but me deciding to not throw my toys out the pram as a result, to not have a go at Adam or Asim, or deciding against throwing a wobbly about customer service is just how I roll with this. It is a £45 a year investment that bugged out as a result of a patch. It hasn't stolen my money or compromised my security. PES or Konami are not running for office and have lied to me. It's just a bit of a fuck up that happened in a game I particularly like. All the tools are still there to fix it, be it by the developers or the community. I don't think they've done this deliberately or with malice towards offline focused players.

But what if file makers down tools.
Why spend hours making something Konami are gonna fuck up every few weeks.
For example, in roughly 9 weeks they'll be another update re Jan transfers. Whose to say the 4K update won't muck it up in Dec?
You spend more time editing than playing.

As peeved as I am at the reset, I can't say I am angry.

Tomorrow I am going to tweet officialpes (might take a good few tweets) to explain exactly what they have done and how they simply need to avoid doing it again. The previous data pack application proved that new content can be added without resetting everything regards player names and likenesses, so I will simply ask they avoid doing that as it has trashed a lot of the work the community has done that while fixable, needn't have to have been so.

I'll still play this years game and wait until one of the legends in the community does right the wrong.

I guess I am just trying to see the potential positives here, in what is a fuck up, and will look to offer solutions. Outlining where they have gone wrong in a respectful tone *might* see that this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

I still stand by my theory that what they did was layer on a Live Update (or a Live Update-type file) onto the data pack patch instead of partitioning that stuff off.

Ach, it's piss, but me deciding to not throw my toys out the pram as a result, to not have a go at Adam or Asim, or deciding against throwing a wobbly about customer service is just how I roll with this. It is a £45 a year investment that bugged out as a result of a patch. It hasn't stolen my money or compromised my security. PES or Konami are not running for office and have lied to me. It's just a bit of a fuck up that happened in a game I particularly like. All the tools are still there to fix it, be it by the developers or the community. I don't think they've done this deliberately or with malice towards offline focused players.
Like I already said, they had to update the database in order to be able to insert faces for players added via Live Update. And they will probably do it again after the January transfer window.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/topics/wepes2017_games-7074/

Why after the update, its impossible to change tatics on the fly ingame?

And why do now players tend to do tricks on their own when im just turning?

I feel like Konami don't realise this is an issue, but ridiculously, I'm not going to tweet anyone about it because I'll get blocked, and I don't want to lose the communication channel (though what's the point of it at times like this). Such a shitty situation for something you love.

No Chris. Don't back down. You bought this game and put a ton of effort into it. You have every right to let them know. It doesn't have to be in a disrespectful tone too. Give them a long detailed lecture in a very mature manner (which I'm sure you will) addressing everything.

Asim's job is "Community Manager" for a reason; we are the community and he's supposed to be managing said PES community. He's not there to repel us. If he did, take it to Adam and let him know. Every single customer service everywhere are there to help you, not the opposite, and they aren't any different.

Reactions: Tom
@Chris Davies mate you should tell them how you feel, cos the facts are if it wasnt for you or the rest of the guys who worked hard to create these OF, alot of people wouldnt of bothered buying the game including myself cause of the amount of editing required, very disrespectful from konami.

Reactions: Tom
i also believe game is sharper. i have a ps4 pro, and thougt it was blurrier then on my ps4. no it's sharper, or the same as on ps4... strange..

Why after the update, its impossible to change tatics on the fly ingame?

And why do now players tend to do tricks on their own when im just turning?

You possibly have feints on auto. . . I'm glad you mentioned changing tactics on the fly . .I thought my d pad was broken . . .it seems that you have to press it very hard a few times to get it to activate.

they haven't released 4k update yet so "looking clearer" is placebo.

I just cant be bothered with the effort this game requires before you get onto the pitch only to find the game is still annoying.
upgraded to a pro just for Pes, really could do with an anouncment on the 4k..someone posted here or wenb that Allianz was in the update but I cant find it anywhere...any ideas

Massively pissed off my OF is messed up i basically had everything just right to my personal taste im not sure i will try fix it all i cant be bothered.My ML seems ok tho so i can carry on that at least

Also I see some people on youtube have yellow and black nets in dortmunds stadium but mine are white? How do you change them?

Back
Top Bottom