PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

So I just read about the PES Trial idea -- seems like an attempt to bring PES into the world of esports.

My question is though, surely the infrastructure isn't good enough right now? Admittedly I play on PC where online is pretty crap but I was led to believe that even the console versions suffered from a lot of input lag.

Interesting to see where this goes but I wonder if they're trying to butterfly swim before they've learned to doggy paddle.

But without being able to rename the backup and "pretend" it's the new edit file, I don't see a way of restoring it. I think the only real solution is to reimport all the old data again (no need to delete the previous edit file to do this, though), ticking the second box (include player data). BUT, I haven't looked into it extensively.

Thanks for the option file, I think its the most complete one to date, its amazing. What we're doing is, uninstalling all option file data, then applying the new live update, then re-installing your hole BOE option file again. Do you think this will work?

Thanks for the option file, I think its the most complete one to date, its amazing. What we're doing is, uninstalling all option file data, then applying the new live update, then re-installing your hole BOE option file again. Do you think this will work?
Thanks, man. :)

Just doing this myself now. I've noticed it's not just Brazilian teams with fake names - all the national teams seem to have been reset too - so it has to be done...

Free agents have been deleted, and I've read that some of them can't be reimported, which is bad news. No idea how many of them will have that problem, though...

The other thing is - importing the Liverpool BIN, for example, might change the stadium to the non-licensed one, and because it's licensed now, the option to change it might be locked afterwards. So you might put yourself in a situation where you're essentially locked out from fixing something (without resetting the team)...

However, this is all conjecture at the minute. After I've reimported everything I'll see what the situation is.

The thing is that the brazilian teams wasn't edited, they seem to have lost the license for the players of Gremio and Atletico Mineiro.

The thing is that the brazilian teams wasn't edited, they seem to have lost the license for the players of Gremio and Atletico Mineiro.
Sorry, I realise that - just saying, there's also players who have been reset to having their old fake names.

If you import a BIN file, you'll get them back! (But not online obviously. Which isn't ideal. At all. How do you lose a license so fast?!)

15171083_10209833471407073_3023621903243271944_n.jpg

Mane is terrifying on this game.

Just a quick follow-up...

The (re)import has now finished, and everything seems okay for me. I'm sure there will be missing players here and there, but my Arsenal team is back to a full roster, for example.

Also, importing the Liverpool BIN hasn't reset the stadium.

However, I can't vouch all the new kits are in without a list of affected teams, and - and I knew this would be the case...

...all 101 players with new faces need their faces reset. Thankfully, someone on PESgaming has provided a list of players and their clubs, so I'll get a fix out shortly.

Last edited:
Thanks, man. :)

Just doing this myself now. I've noticed it's not just Brazilian teams with fake names - all the national teams seem to have been reset too - so it has to be done...

Free agents have been deleted, and I've read that some of them can't be reimported, which is bad news. No idea how many of them will have that problem, though...

The other thing is - importing the Liverpool BIN, for example, might change the stadium to the non-licensed one, and because it's licensed now, the option to change it might be locked afterwards. So you might put yourself in a situation where you're essentially locked out from fixing something (without resetting the team)...

However, this is all conjecture at the minute. After I've reimported everything I'll see what the situation is.

no thank you chris its the best out there
ive just reimported everthing from scratch and left out liverpool completely.
i have noticed a few of the player faces still need reseting to get their new face but everything else seems to be ok
Ill let you know if i find anything else wrong

no thank you chris its the best out there
ive just reimported everthing from scratch and left out liverpool completely.
i have noticed a few of the player faces still need reseting to get their new face but everything else seems to be ok
Ill let you know if i find anything else wrong
We've just posted at the same time... :LOL:

Well, the "good" news is that it is obvious where they went wrong: they bundled the live update on the patch. When it goes to apply live update in exhibition it says something like "no recent updates available since last update" so obviously a live update was bundled with the patch. They simply need to never ever do that again with a data pack. Still a bit pissed off though.

In other good news: while Anfield and Signul turfs are iffy, the new Palmeiras stadium one is one of the better turfs in the daytime.

Well, the "good" news is that it is obvious where they went wrong: they bundled the live update on the patch. When it goes to apply live update in exhibition it says something like "no recent updates available since last update" so obviously a live update was bundled with the patch. They simply need to never ever do that again with a data pack. Still a bit pissed off though.
I'm not sure, but I think they had to do that in order to insert faces for the players added via Live Updates.

game is missing the penalty situation issue, game is superb otherwise, it just needs this hassling inside the box goes to the defender always, this needs to be fixed.

im downloading new pes6 firebird patch, can't be having this shite anymore, all of us file makers have worked tirelessly for weeks to get the game finished and those cunts at konami just throw it back in our faces, enough is enough

@Chris Davies does your OF have the correct lineups for the brasiliero
The update completely wrecks it, unfortunately.

In my file, the only players who need resetting in order for their new faces to appear (the others are already set to default), are:

R. Sigurdsson (Fulham)
S. Mane (Liverpool)
E. Mor (Borussia Dortmund)
L. Krejci (Bologna)
C. Erkin (Besiktas)

But this update has also introduced a ton of Brazilian duplicates... Which I'm working on as I type, at midnight... Sigh.

The following players have new faces, but are duplicated:

Dudu Cearense (Botafogo)
D. Lugano (Sao Paulo)
Denilson (Cruzeiro)
De Souza (Sport Recife)
R. Sóbis (Cruzeiro)
Maicon (Sao Paulo)
Durval (Sport Recife)

And a bonus, not on the list of 101 players that I can see...

Jonathan (Fluminense)

So you need to reset the players currently at those Brazilian teams, release them, and then transfer the "free agent" versions in.

They're the duplicates with new faces, but that's not the end of them - I've gone through A-D so far in the Master League and found 16. So I'm expecting lots more.

Zzzzzzz.

im downloading new pes6 firebird patch, can't be having this shite anymore, all of us file makers have worked tirelessly for weeks to get the game finished and those cunts at konami just throw it back in our faces, enough is enough

Are you saying your option file doesn't work with this update?

Are you saying your option file doesn't work with this update?
It will work if you reapply it, in the most part. There will be issues - players with new faces will need their faces reset, if they've been edited (see the list I linked to earlier), and you'll probably end up with ~60-70 duplicates in Brazil. But if you love an option file, this is the stuff we have to go through.

I feel like Konami don't realise this is an issue, but ridiculously, I'm not going to tweet anyone about it because I'll get blocked, and I don't want to lose the communication channel (though what's the point of it at times like this). Such a shitty situation for something you love.

I got home last night at 5:30pm and genuinely, after the reimport of mine finished at around 6:30pm, I spent 9 hours fixing the broken stuff (actually, mostly scrolling through 12,000 players in the ML, writing down duplicates and tonight I'm going to fix the broken stuff).

For a game that thrives on its community, seriously, they shit on us sometimes.

Last edited:
It will work if you reapply it, in the most part. There will be issues - players with new faces will need their faces reset, if they've been edited (see the list I linked to earlier), and you'll probably end up with ~60-70 duplicates in Brazil. But if you love an option file, this is the stuff we have to go through.

I feel like Konami don't realise this is an issue, but ridiculously, I'm not going to tweet anyone about it because I'll get blocked, and I don't want to lose the communication channel (though what's the point of it at times like this).

I got home last night at 5:30pm and genuinely, after the reimport of mine finished at around 6:30pm, I spent 9 hours fixing the broken stuff (actually, mostly scrolling through 12,000 players in the ML, writing down duplicates and tonight I'm going to fix the broken stuff).

For a game that thrives on its community, seriously, they shit on us sometimes.
i believe that going this way is a way that perhaps keep them in a communication channel with ea fifa in order to take some license or not ea chase them in courts about previus legal issues (see pes with stadium creator)
i am convised that konami do it for a perpess.
just think. what is the diference between dlc 1 and dlc 2 in oreder to make such a mess? editing just that

Last edited:
What's the point of putting Exhibition in The trial version if it's restricted to a 5 minute match time? 5 minute per half isn't asking too much.

Back
Top Bottom