PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Whta about another stadia? They improved turfs?
I had liverpool set to an alternate stadium pre patch and forgot to change it back to an field . .I was disappointed when I tried firsr game then remembered what I had done ..an field looked far superior so I'd say they haven't been touched ..although anfield looks good it isn't as good as fifa imo and I think the issue of shooting towards the kop every 1st half is there

Gremio have now all fake players, even the one who were "real". Need to check with others Brasileirao teams.
Needs a Gremio export definitively

I had liverpool set to an alternate stadium pre patch and forgot to change it back to an field . .I was disappointed when I tried firsr game then remembered what I had done ..an field looked far superior so I'd say they haven't been touched ..although anfield looks good it isn't as good as fifa imo and I think the issue of shooting towards the kop every 1st half is there

Are you sure Anfield looks better in FIFA 17 than in Pes 2017?

Update does mess with edit data its ruined mine by players being in the wrong clubs ect

All created players are now free agents its a total mess

Last edited:
Eurogamer - PES 2017 permanent Trial Edition released

So, like the previous game's free myClub download, except, not at all like that, because it's just a demo that promotes the new "PESleague" (third party competitions) feature? Or can you play it, too? Weird.

The article features this shot from DP2 though:

jpg

DROOL.

Chris what about your OF after the latest update?
No idea, mate. I'm hoping that, seeing as every team BIN exists, importing them all again will reset all the data, including transfers, and all will be well. But I'm at work, at the moment...

Last edited:
It's just that when i first played the game with my older brother i put his settings on basic because he only plays PES5 and i know that manual is hard to get used to. I played on manual. I set it like that without him knowing because i wanted him to like the game. But then every shot he had was on target and some of mine were going all over the shop (because of manual). He thought it was strange that he was so good because it was the first time he played the game. In the end i told him and we both play on manual now but his shooting is so poor it's killing the game for us as i beat him quite easily. I'm thinking of both playing on Basic again if it's like you say Rock.

That was before the last patch so maybe they changed it. But last time i found that even my body positon didnt have an affect. When we play it is on PS3, maybe it's different on there.
I have a good solid percentage going wide.
PES does that well
And it's on ML,game play varies on different modes

Gremio have now all fake players, even the one who were "real". Need to check with others Brasileirao teams.
Needs a Gremio export definitively

If this is true it's so damn typical of Konami, release a great DLC but att the same time take away something else. Certainly hoping it's just Gremio since the brazilian teams are great to play with, sigh...

There is not one FIFA stadium that have as much details as PES put in their licensed stadiums. You can have an argument in terms of turf but nothing else.

This new update has messed up my Bundesliga, MLS etc.

Nice one Konami. I spend more time messing about editing this thing than I do playing it.

I don't think I can be bothered to import everything a 3rd time. Fuck this.

This new update has messed up my Bundesliga, MLS etc.

Nice one Konami. I spend more time messing about editing this thing than I do playing it.

I don't think I can be bothered to import everything a 3rd time. Fuck this.
Oh FFS! So @Chris Davies does all that hard work for us to have a fantastic OF, we take the time to import it only for CONami to screw us over again!?

Iv been on manual shooting for a while, I decided to try basic shooting again, and I can definately say not all shots are on target as it was at the start, definately worth checking out.

Ok thanks for that Jimi i will give it a go when i get a chance.

I have a good solid percentage going wide.
PES does that well
And it's on ML,game play varies on different modes

That's good to hear.

Hopefully it plays well in cup games too.

pretty hefty update, 1.75 gigs. It's trickling down now, can't wait to see Anfield, etc, less excited to take a look at the edited teams...

Back
Top Bottom