PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Eurogamer - PES 2017 permanent Trial Edition released

So, like the previous game's free myClub download, except, not at all like that, because it's just a demo that promotes the new "PESleague" (third party competitions) feature? Or can you play it, too? Weird.

The article features this shot from DP2 though:

jpg

DROOL.

No idea, mate. I'm hoping that, seeing as every team BIN exists, importing them all again will reset all the data, including transfers, and all will be well. But I'm at work, at the moment...
i DL the update at 3 am last night,and it was so messy.
when I tried to start the game,i got trial version only,could only play exh games,no sight of any new stadiums.
had to reinstall it,and then the activation key was included,a mess like I've never seen before.
all good now though,hasnt effect my game at

Lads what have i done wrong then? Mine is more than a case of teams back in their original leagues on mine all created players are unassigned and squads mixed up in unlicensed teams

I cant remember what is said but after installing DP2 the game asked me about back up data i clicked yes

This new update has messed up my Bundesliga, MLS etc.

Nice one Konami. I spend more time messing about editing this thing than I do playing it.

I don't think I can be bothered to import everything a 3rd time. Fuck this.
Dude u don't have to import again, just go into your league structures and put teams into correct leagues, doesn't take long to do.

does any one knows if why can load our edit file from the back up edit.bin?
if yes perhaps in this way can fix the created teams ruins thought there was not any transfer data on that dlc

The update hasn't done anything to my game other than Bayern Munich is missing. Although, they changed the shooting bar icons. Gameplay is still very smooth which is a good thing.

The update hasn't done anything to my game other than Bayern Munich is missing. Although, they changed the shooting bar icons. Gameplay is still very smooth which is a good thing.
Which mode have you tried?
Haven't tested my ML yet.
The new stadiums look and sounds great

They sharpened it, it's thinner now. Makes it much cleaner than before.
Interesting, can't imagine it without seeing it! Any chance of a screenshot?!

Had another proper look yeah gremio is stuffed didn't notice that, currently going thru all the sides now, what a ball breaker
I'm hearing mixed reports of what's happened - the teams have definitely been swapped around, and free agents have been deleted, but there's more to it, I think (including Gremio, and I'm sure some Bundesliga players have been reset).

I'm pretty sure Arsenal had a full roster pre-update, and now they don't - but then, that could be down to players on loan being deleted.

Why the hell do they always have to do this...

For those wanting the free agents back, it's absolutely possible - you'd need a pre-update save, and you'd need to fill a league (or two)'s teams with the free agents, export those teams (after exporting the original versions), and then post-update you'd import the free agent teams, then the original teams. The free agents would then be shipped into the free agents pool after the original players are put back.

But I'll be blunt, with the amount of work I've already put into the file I've done, and with my job getting twice as busy (I work in marketing and it's Christmas), there's absolutely no way I've got the time to do that. So I'll live without them, frankly. I don't put patches together out of enjoyment of editing, I put patches together because I just want to play the fucking game (without seeing duplicate players all over the place)...

The quickest fix is simply to reimport your option file of choice (making sure all BIN files and graphics are on the USB stick) with the second box, "include player data", ticked. Then, put the teams back where they're supposed to be. That's what I'll be doing tonight.

It's not a big difference, I would have took a screenshot but I'm not at home. Mind you I'm not very sure if they even changed it or not as I haven't played the game in a long time until today. So maybe I'm just seeing things. I will leave you to check it out yourself.

I'm hearing mixed reports of what's happened - the teams have definitely been swapped around, and free agents have been deleted, but there's more to it, I think (including Gremio, and I'm sure some Bundesliga players have been reset).

I'm pretty sure Arsenal had a full roster pre-update, and now they don't - but then, that could be down to players on loan being deleted.

Why the hell do they always have to do this...

For those wanting the free agents back, it's absolutely possible - you'd need a pre-update save, and you'd need to fill a league (or two)'s teams with the free agents, export those teams (after exporting the original versions), and then post-update you'd import the free agent teams, then the original teams. The free agents would then be shipped into the free agents pool after the original players are put back.

But I'll be blunt, with the amount of work I've already put into the file I've done, and with my job getting twice as busy (I work in marketing and it's Christmas), there's absolutely no way I've got the time to do that. So I'll live without them, frankly. I don't put patches together out of enjoyment of editing, I put patches together because I just want to play the fucking game (without seeing duplicate players all over the place)...

The quickest fix is simply to reimport your option file of choice (making sure all BIN files and graphics are on the USB stick) with the second box, "include player data", ticked. Then, put the teams back where they're supposed to be. That's what I'll be doing tonight.
can we reload the backup edit.bin?

perhaps in the application data manager in ps4 menu settings?
But without being able to rename the backup and "pretend" it's the new edit file, I don't see a way of restoring it. I think the only real solution is to reimport all the old data again (no need to delete the previous edit file to do this, though), ticking the second box (include player data). BUT, I haven't looked into it extensively.

But without being able to rename the backup and "pretend" it's the new edit file, I don't see a way of restoring it. I think the only real solution is to reimport all the old data again (no need to delete the previous edit file to do this, though), ticking the second box (include player data). BUT, I haven't looked into it extensively.
if that is the case i have to delete all the created palyers before re import the teams.bins?

if that is the case i have to delete all the created palyers before re import the teams.bins?
I don't include created players in the option file I've put together, so I don't know the answer to this one - but if you delete them all, and then reimport, they will be created again and hopefully assigned to their teams without any issues.

From PESGaming - this is worrying:

Dorumagesu116 said:
I'm having trouble recovering a couple Hamburg SV players...to be exact, Kostic, Douglas Santos and not sure who the last player is. Not showing up even if I import.

This could mean a lot of holes with no easy way to track who's missing.

Last edited:
A few thoughts:
- I really don't like pes stadium texture, new ones included. they all feel lifeless and cartonish, back in the ps2 era they felt alive.
- Soundwise i can make a better "you'll never walk alone" by downloading a video on youtube and editing it for about 5 minutes.
- Everytime i download a new update konami managed to mess things around. Can they get their s.it together just for a change? I had a few classic players i created myself, they seem to be missing.

Where the hell is my night and day selector?

A few thoughts:
- I really don't like pes stadium texture, new ones included. they all feel lifeless and cartonish, back in the ps2 era they felt alive.

I think the experience can be different based on the console, TV, camera angle. PS4 on 4k, broadcast looks nice to be honest. It could be better though. Also, the new stadiums are really good, especially Liverpool, not sure about Dortmund's turf though.. washed out.. not sure why

A few thoughts:
- Soundwise i can make a better "you'll never walk alone" by downloading a video on youtube and editing it for about 5 minutes.
- Everytime i download a new update konami managed to mess things around. Can they get their s.it together just for a change? I had a few classic players i created myself, they seem to be missing.

PES 2018

No way am I messing with an option file again. Konami and their game can go forth and multiply.
Cant be bothered to do all that again for a game I find just OK.

Back
Top Bottom