PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Started a new master league to see this legendary night/day fix, i choose torino, a mid team. 5/5 night games :-) considering i played the likes of udinese and crotone...i guess that thing is hopeless.

Considering that how many stadia are there to play in the master league? 5-6 due to the silly restrictions, i think i am pretty done with that mode. Night games and lack of stadia is just too much for me. If they get rid of that silly restrictions i might reconsider i guess even if playing night game after night game is just bollocks.

So i am stucked with friendly games in 2-3 stadia where lighting is good.

I think the future is bright though, just need to add variety and a decent commentary to the mix, fix the transfers and the game is good as it can get.

Pity about silly things that ruin an entire game mode.

Started a new master league to see this legendary night/day fix, i choose torino, a mid team. 5/5 night games :-) considering i played the likes of udinese and crotone...i guess that thing is hopeless.

Considering that how many stadia are there to play in the master league? 5-6 due to the silly restrictions, i think i am pretty done with that mode. Night games and lack of stadia is just too much for me. If they get rid of that silly restrictions i might reconsider i guess even if playing night game after night game is just bollocks.

So i am stucked with friendly games in 2-3 stadia where lighting is good.

I think the future is bright though, just need to add variety and a decent commentary to the mix, fix the transfers and the game is good as it can get.

Pity about silly things that ruin an entire game mode.
33 games played in my ML, 15 day games

So, unless i'm doing something wrong, the free side select when you do competitions with more than one team selected that they promised us, doesn't work after all

You are doing nothing wrong it doesnt work. Its such a pain because i used to love playing as all the teams in a World Cup. It works in Exibition mode so i guess they could change it in a patch if they want.

Anybody else having trouble not seeing good the grey (i think its the default set in the game) ball almost everybody chooses in online matches or Im the only one almost blind? :P

Last edited:
I started myclub last night, didn't know much about it, but as an offline gamer, good you can play this way.

One thing though - Why can't I have the camera I use normally? I can't edit the camera settings which makes my manual shooting harder.

The game seems less responsive, but I wonder if that is because I've put the PS4 Pro's settings on 2160p.

i might try that league, even if the lack of stadia is killing my motivation right now.

PL being portugal or the English Premier League?

Haven´t been posting for a while now.
Been busy with playing PES as well :P

I have to say that I really enjoy the master league.
There are a few annoying and not-so-nice things happening but all in all, the gameplay is really good and the fun factor is still very high.

I´m with Aston Villa in the 3rd season. Won the FA Cup, Euro League and made it to the 6th place in the premier league.

The 3rd season, like how many games is that?
In that time I had:
  • three injuries happening in a match...not in training.
  • 2 offsides by the CPU in the same game :P
  • 2 penalties
  • 1 red card by the CPU
Stuff is happening here, but maybe a bit too less. Plus the injuries have been like this...players get fouled, stay out of the game and then come back in. When the game is over my assistant tells me that the player has been injured in the last match an comes back after a couple of weeks.
It´s good that it DOES happen, but would be cool that you have to sub him right away cause he can´t move no more, like it happens in the other game.
While I´m enjoying the ML, some things like player signings are a bit too easy and maybe unrealistic.
Made it from the skyBet to premier league after one season and get offers to coach Belgium and Spain and a few others.
As I didn´t wanna damage the depth, I chose Switzerland.
Then it´s very easy to sign strong players. I signed Sané, Morata, Kevin De Bruyne (for frigging 52 Million), Depay, Xabi Alonso, Coman.
Could have signed Neymar and I´m sure I had been able to sign Ronaldo or Messi either...haven´t checked lol.
A rework that adds a bit more realism here would be nice. Plus, when you see the level of likelihood of the player to join your team...even players with only one level can be signed easily.

But it´s cool, I still have fun playing. It´s a challenge to raise the team spirit. When I sign new players they don´t find themselves in the game often. After some time they begin to shine...I really like that.

About the latest patch. I also really think it´s about the grass length. Some matches feel a bit faster and some a bit slower.

All anyone up for manual matches ..not played multi player yet as I'm not on ps+ bit might join if there are games out there ..pm me and I'll add you

Haven´t found the PM option here...lol. My PSN: chief_rakeem . Playing full manual (basic throughball though).

Where is the 2V2 mode we were supposed to be getting?

That´s a very good question. Guess boots and faces have been more important.

I miss my penis. I wish tomorrow would hurry the hell up!

:D Dude, set your auto correction

Would like to know, how many players play on manual. Because waiting from 5 to 20 minutes before almost every game to find an opponent is just ridiculous. Especially when I have set no restrictions to connection and rating. Its absurd, that trying to find an opponent takes more time than the match itself.

Haven´t been posting for a while now.
Been busy with playing PES as well :P

I have to say that I really enjoy the master league.
There are a few annoying and not-so-nice things happening but all in all, the gameplay is really good and the fun factor is still very high.

I´m with Aston Villa in the 3rd season. Won the FA Cup, Euro League and made it to the 6th place in the premier league.

The 3rd season, like how many games is that?
In that time I had:
  • three injuries happening in a match...not in training.
  • 2 offsides by the CPU in the same game :P
  • 2 penalties
  • 1 red card by the CPU
Stuff is happening here, but maybe a bit too less. Plus the injuries have been like this...players get fouled, stay out of the game and then come back in. When the game is over my assistant tells me that the player has been injured in the last match an comes back after a couple of weeks.
It´s good that it DOES happen, but would be cool that you have to sub him right away cause he can´t move no more, like it happens in the other game.
While I´m enjoying the ML, some things like player signings are a bit too easy and maybe unrealistic.
Made it from the skyBet to premier league after one season and get offers to coach Belgium and Spain and a few others.
As I didn´t wanna damage the depth, I chose Switzerland.
Then it´s very easy to sign strong players. I signed Sané, Morata, Kevin De Bruyne (for frigging 52 Million), Depay, Xabi Alonso, Coman.
Could have signed Neymar and I´m sure I had been able to sign Ronaldo or Messi either...haven´t checked lol.
A rework that adds a bit more realism here would be nice. Plus, when you see the level of likelihood of the player to join your team...even players with only one level can be signed easily.

But it´s cool, I still have fun playing. It´s a challenge to raise the team spirit. When I sign new players they don´t find themselves in the game often. After some time they begin to shine...I really like that.

About the latest patch. I also really think it´s about the grass length. Some matches feel a bit faster and some a bit slower.

I'm looking forward to finally playing that many games in ML. I started a new one because i used a new option file half way through.

You make some very good points. I think to make the game more realistic we have to set ourselves 'restrictions'. Regarding who to manage and who to buy. It was good that you chose Switzerland over Spain and Belgium. But if you are succesful with them then maybe choose a 'bigger' national team if it comes along.

Regarding transfers maybe don't go for one level players. In PES5 i would only buy players that were under my team in Club Ranking that way it made it more realistic.

I'm pleased you are enjoying it. Like i said i'm looking forward to getting through many games even one season and then seeing where the game will take me. The only problem is that i am doing highlight videos for each match which takes longer than playing the game :P

Just looked at official PES and couldn't see anything, but did see a message that the PS4 Pro update has been put back to December

Another Konami fuck up.
Pros had its release date for, what?, 8 weeks and Konami can't deliver day 1 patch. Now it looks like we have to wait 3 weeks min. Joke.
FIFA has.

i set up my new baby just last night!
NBA2k17 looks stunning, even on a FHD display!
bildschirmfoto2016-117hzkh.png

looking forward to the PES update!!

I'm looking forward to finally playing that many games in ML. I started a new one because i used a new option file half way through.

You make some very good points. I think to make the game more realistic we have to set ourselves 'restrictions'. Regarding who to manage and who to buy. It was good that you chose Switzerland over Spain and Belgium. But if you are succesful with them then maybe choose a 'bigger' national team if it comes along.

Regarding transfers maybe don't go for one level players. In PES5 i would only buy players that were under my team in Club Ranking that way it made it more realistic.

I'm pleased you are enjoying it. Like i said i'm looking forward to getting through many games even one season and then seeing where the game will take me. The only problem is that i am doing highlight videos for each match which takes longer than playing the game :P

Thx and yes you are right. We have to set restrictions to ourselves. It´s also tempting somehow.
On the other hand, there are so many things that WE have to do. Install OF´s, play manual to make it more random, set the monitor this way, install that thing, don´t activate this but get used to that...lol...some time it should be enough :P

I remember in early releases like PES 2011 ML or PES 2008 ML - which I have played for a long time on the PSP - it wasn´t that easy to get the players that you want and you had to compromise. There you could have had a game over when you spent too much money. Now everything is so easy.
But yeah, I won´t sign Neymar, Suarez, Messi or Ronaldo (even I probably could)...I´ll stick to the ones I have...De Bruyne, Sané, Depay, Morata...they are too much already.
But the good thing is that I like playing with them. Before I got Morata I had Balotelli who´s been a free agent.
But he was a bad buy...he just didn´t fit to my team and Morata does that way better.
Thx god this is right...stats or team spirit seem to have an effect which is really cool and provides a lot of joy.

Just like in real life when Immobile wasn´t a good buy for Dortmund or Torres for Chelsea and so on.

btw, I had another penalty yesterday. Played against PSG in the Champions League and performed a nice throughball to Lobato who received it in the box, but Thiago smashed his elbow in his face and got a yellow card.
Is it the patch or do you just have to play like a hundred games to get 3 pens? :P

Im gonna start a ML today now I have the PRO and a decent option file.

Just need to decide who to use. Do you use the default players or real ones? I might start with Leeds or Forest. No idea why!

Just need to decide who to use. Do you use the default players or real ones? I might start with Leeds or Forest. No idea why!
im still waiting for the 4k/60fps update. should be noticable too even when using just a FHD screen! think ill go for gerds file with the tactics this time.

im still waiting for the 4k/60fps update. should be noticable too even when using just a FHD screen! think ill go for gerds file with the tactics this time.

This is Konami - dont hold your breath. Seen a few clips of FIFA17 4K HDR and it looks stunning.

Thx and yes you are right. We have to set restrictions to ourselves. It´s also tempting somehow.
On the other hand, there are so many things that WE have to do. Install OF´s, play manual to make it more random, set the monitor this way, install that thing, don´t activate this but get used to that...lol...some time it should be enough :P

I remember in early releases like PES 2011 ML or PES 2008 ML - which I have played for a long time on the PSP - it wasn´t that easy to get the players that you want and you had to compromise. There you could have had a game over when you spent too much money. Now everything is so easy.
But yeah, I won´t sign Neymar, Suarez, Messi or Ronaldo (even I probably could)...I´ll stick to the ones I have...De Bruyne, Sané, Depay, Morata...they are too much already.
But the good thing is that I like playing with them. Before I got Morata I had Balotelli who´s been a free agent.
But he was a bad buy...he just didn´t fit to my team and Morata does that way better.
Thx god this is right...stats or team spirit seem to have an effect which is really cool and provides a lot of joy.

Just like in real life when Immobile wasn´t a good buy for Dortmund or Torres for Chelsea and so on.

btw, I had another penalty yesterday. Played against PSG in the Champions League and performed a nice throughball to Lobato who received it in the box, but Thiago smashed his elbow in his face and got a yellow card.
Is it the patch or do you just have to play like a hundred games to get 3 pens? :P

Yeh i remember the transfer system in PES 2009 on the PS3 there was a leaver that went up and down and it would indicate wether the transfer was a success. I think you had to determine the transfer value and the wages all at the same time and i'm sure there was no scout saying "bid this much" to help. It was such a great feeling when i bought Hangeland from Fulham and he made such a difference in our defence.

And then there is PES 5 where before you buy someone you have to work out your finances. The amount of times i would under budget and then have to win all my preseason friendlies otherwise game over.

I'm sure i read somewhere that you can get sacked in PES 2017 if you finish in the bottom 3.

I usually go for the default players for any team in the 2nd division.
This time I chose Aston Villa, but used the real ones...shouldn´t have done that to make it more challenging.

Then I thought I should rather have chosen a team with nice kits...like newcastle for example...dunno why...I´m not very fond of the polo shirt alike kits of AV :P

Then I thought I should rather have chosen a team with nice kits...like newcastle for example...dunno why...I´m not very fond of the polo shirt alike kits of AV :P
I chose Hull to manage, A) because the Championship is a bit boring without European competition etc. and I spent all of my time with last year's game in the Championship, B) because their manager was supposed to be a stand-in and so it felt more realistic to take over there, and C) because I love the orange-and-black combo...

Back
Top Bottom