PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I have played 3 seasons in master league, superstar PA1 and had 7 penalties so far. I think it helps if you set all teams as your rival in ediit mode.

Looking back at PES 2014 it really had a fantastic day lighting matches, much more atmospheric than now. Graghically on some areas it even looks more sharper than now.

Jesus how I fucking hate those 9year olds who play all the time with Real Madrid or Barcelona even on manual (especially on manual, where almost every player plays with 4,5* or a lot worse teams, its so unfair, stupid and frustrating) and do nothing than just hold R1 and run with Messi or Ronaldo like a complete retard. Would literally rip off the head of the Konami moron, who made the matchmaking system in Division. What a fucking nonsense it is to choose team first and then get paired with someone who has a much stronger or weaker team. Really, how stupid must someone be to make it this way????? Why the fuck there is no team strenght filter???? This is making me absolutely mad.

Looking back at PES 2014 it really had a fantastic day lighting matches, much more atmospheric than now. Graghically on some areas it even looks more sharper than now.

Day games looks fantastic on 17, and now that theres an increase in them,looks really good

Do any of you play Versus mode vs. Com? I hadn't bothered before today but it's actually quite competitive. I usually steer clear of exhibition because the AI has a habit of being too easy but Versus mode seems pretty good.

At times it reminded me of playing against a good human opponent at times.

It's also generally quite nice to be able to play as different teams.

Do any of you play Versus mode vs. Com? I hadn't bothered before today but it's actually quite competitive. I usually steer clear of exhibition because the AI has a habit of being too easy but Versus mode seems pretty good.

At times it reminded me of playing against a good human opponent at times.

It's also generally quite nice to be able to play as different teams.
What is the difference between Verses mode and Exhibition?

What is the difference between Verses mode and Exhibition?

Well, they felt more attacking to me but I guess it could have been a placebo.

Off the top of my head my results were:

Juventus 0 - 2 Pescara
Juventus 1 - 0 Pescara
Bournemouth 0 - 0 Middlesbrough (they should have scored about 3)
Man United 0 - 3 Middlesbrough

So yeah, only one 0-0, which I was thought was good given that you have to play 10 minute halves (that might be a downside for some).

Last edited:
Well, they felt more attacking to me but I guess it could have been a placebo.

Off the top of my head my results were:

Juventus 0 - 2 Pescara
Juventus 1 - 0 Pescara
Bournemouth 0 - 0 Middlesbrough (they should have scored about 3)
Man United 0 - 3 Middlesbrough

So yeah, only one 0-0, which I was thought was good given that you have to play 10 minute halves (that might be a downside for some).

Thanks, sorry I didn't mean what is the difference in the gameplay I meant what is the difference between the two game modes?

Thanks, sorry I didn't mean what is the difference in the gameplay I meant what is the difference between the two game modes?

Ohhhhh, my bad. It's basically exhibition mode with extra stats so it records your individual results and style of play over the course of a bunch of games.

I'm still getting fouls and some penalties since the update, like I was before. Key is drive at the defender and then try to change direction quickly. Penalties not happening as much as they could, but I still get them.

Had a wee break from this for a week due to work commitments. Have come back and am still thoruoghly enjoying it. I'm Now in Serie A after winning Serie B and am not experiencing anywhere near, if any, COM cheating like is spoken of in here. My team is 77 strength and only two players are rated 80 and 81; rest are mid to high 70's with even a 67 OPR Milillo as CB. Absolutely love the gameplay loop in ML when you start with ML defaults and restrict yourself to development of players as opposed to spending cash. My starting eleven has 8 Italians, none of whom are big real life names but are just young-ish players whom I picked up on free's or loans which I eventually opted to buy.

I haven't felt this connected to an ML team in years and it is because the gameplay is doing it's part. Love the game, as someone who doesn't play it every night. Scoring a nice variety of goals compliments of Advanced Shooting. I tried manual shooting but Advanced just offers so much more in the way of options for me.

I'm still getting fouls and some penalties since the update, like I was before. Key is drive at the defender and then try to change direction quickly. Penalties not happening as much as they could, but I still get them.

Had a wee break from this for a week due to work commitments. Have come back and am still thoruoghly enjoying it. I'm Now in Serie A after winning Serie B and am not experiencing anywhere near, if any, COM cheating like is spoken of in here. My team is 77 strength and only two players are rated 80 and 81; rest are mid to high 70's with even a 67 OPR Milillo as CB. Absolutely love the gameplay loop in ML when you start with ML defaults and restrict yourself to development of players as opposed to spending cash. My starting eleven has 8 Italians, none of whom are big real life names but are just young-ish players whom I picked up on free's or loans which I eventually opted to buy.

I haven't felt this connected to an ML team in years and it is because the gameplay is doing it's part. Love the game, as someone who doesn't play it every night. Scoring a nice variety of goals compliments of Advanced Shooting. I tried manual shooting but Advanced just offers so much more in the way of options for me.
i just cant wait anymore... when i read stories like yours.
ps4 pro and 2nd data pack plz come soon! i need to play ML badly! :)

I play Divisions a lot with full manual settings. Often I feel that the players just don't react to passes or react way to late when playing manual passing (it might depend on button lag as well). Yesterday I switched from Semi-assisted player switching to assisted just to se if someting changed. It might be placebo but I felt the players got much more responsive when reacting to passes (I still use super cancel and manual right stick- switching a lot). Suddenly I felt even more free when passing, hopefully just not placebo...

Yep, me too. Waiting for thursday to trade in my ps4 for a pro
you got a good offer!? in germany at gamestop you can trade in your 500GB ps4+1controller+2 games pay 190€ and get a new ps4pro!
862140hsqa2.jpg

i'll sell mine on ebay...

so, btt! any chance the ps4 pro patch for PES will be released in november?! maybe the same time the data pack 2 hits (24th...)!?

you got a good offer!? in germany at gamestop you can trade in your 500GB ps4+1controller+2 games pay 190€ and get a new ps4pro!
862140hsqa2.jpg

i'll sell mine on ebay...

so, btt! any chance the ps4 pro patch for PES will be released in november?! maybe the same time the data pack 2 hits (24th...)!?

I am selling my PS4 to a friend for £125 and probably paying £350 for the Pro. I think the update will be out at the end of november with data pack 2 and the two extra stadiums.

I have Uncharted, which I have been holding off playing until I get the pro as it looks amazing on it. I am also going to get Battlefield 1 and Dishonered

Day games looks fantastic on 17, and now that theres an increase in them,looks really good

Not really, the stadiums that I'm playing in make the players/nets look so bright. It's just not realistic.

Do you wear glasses by any chance, lol
Graphically, 17 is so far behind the competition it's almost laughable

Night matches are much better than the competition tho. Stadium detailing and crowds are better. Faces too.

I also suggest to set most teams as rivals, more fouls/penalties and more midfield battles. Game becomes more real and more of a challenge.

After the update friendly games have become too easy on max setting.

I really wish:
-they add a day/night selector
-let us choose non european stadia for european teams and viceversa for the rest of the world. We would then have at least more variety. Like this we are stucked playing at the same few ones, especially since i don't feel to assign san siro or camp nou to a generic team.

Anyone else having troubles with online in last couple of days? Jesus, how the game is fucked up for me, but totally. And when I say totally, I mean TOTALLY. Players reacting like in a fucking slowmotion or no reacting at all, I power up the gauge all the way and the moron pases it 2 meters, i want to pass to the left, but the player makes a totally nonsense sliding pass to the other side, I want to pass, but the player ALWAYS does one more step before passing it (which of course spoils it all) etc. Absolutely frustrating and annoying. Dont know if I have problems with my connection because the game worked fine till now, but its really getting on my nerves.

I also suggest to set most teams as rivals, more fouls/penalties and more midfield battles. Game becomes more real and more of a challenge.

After the update friendly games have become too easy on max setting.

I really wish:
-they add a day/night selector
-let us choose non european stadia for european teams and viceversa for the rest of the world. We would then have at least more variety. Like this we are stucked playing at the same few ones, especially since i don't feel to assign san siro or camp nou to a generic team.
It should be more generic stadiums,should be a creator aswell.
And yes,I would love to use the South American stadiums and the other way around

Hi guys! 2 questions:

1. This game is truly amazing, due to the fact that even now the AI still surprise me with things they do. Really remarkable.
2. Does anybody know what differences the PS4 Pro will make to PEs2017? I only basically play PES so getting the pro would solely be for PES's enhancements.

May you be blessed brothers :-)

So, unless i'm doing something wrong, the free side select when you do competitions with more than one team selected that they promised us, doesn't work after all?

Tried setting up a Copa America last night with all 16 teams selected and tried to play as just myself and i still can't move the opponents controller into the middle.

Also, what's this shit about not using custom kits and logos if you log in with a second profile?!

Back
Top Bottom