PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

man, i was going to wait until after Liverpool stadium update to buy, but your killing me, i don't want to wait anymore...

its a brilliant game mate, this the first pes in a long time where you get punished for constantly using the sprint button when playing on professional and above, to be successful in this game you need to actually play patient football and use your acceleration and sprints only with the correct players.

Scorcher mate!
Took me a season to do it,always go for the short guy in the wall.
It's pretty tough scoring them,think I have 5-6 in 2,5 season.
Well done

I'm the opposite I couldn't stop scoring free-kicks at the start . . .now they've become a rarity.

Just managed to progress through to knock out stages on international cup on top player ..only got two points but went through on -1 goal difference ..felt wrong to celebrate but it was a joyfull occasion :)

LOVING the kit creator over at PES Master. So easy to use!

lWBDzCX2C.jpg

Something funny happened to me last night, I was drawing 1-1 in the quarter finals of the international cup, cpu got a corner kick in the last minute of injury time and they send their gkeeper in the box lol......would never happened in real life if the score is a draw, but gotta love the winning attitude...

Thats actually pretty stupid... If you set the mentality to the most attacking, the keeper goes to the corner even if the score is even. Makes no sense.

Something funny happened to me last night, I was drawing 1-1 in the quarter finals of the international cup, cpu got a corner kick in the last minute of injury time and they send their gkeeper in the box lol......would never happened in real life if the score is a draw, but gotta love the winning attitude...

They would if they were desperate for a win .. .Btw be careful I got caught like that when I put the attack to maximum and didn't realise that my keeper would come up for the corner. .and then the Cpu caught me on the break and scored to win the match.

Thats actually pretty stupid... If you set the mentality to the most attacking, the keeper goes to the corner even if the score is even. Makes no sense.
what am i not getting here?! you are even and you want to win, right!? try setting it to second highest setting then! the keeper will stay at goal and players will be more forward(ish)...!
you can even set them individually to be more offensive (when not using the highest attack level)!

If I want to win, its logical to put the highest setting for most players to rush forward. But including the GK when the score is even? Thats just not right and never seen in real football. It would be ok, if he went to the corner only when loosing.

If I want to win, its logical to put the highest setting for most players to rush forward. But including the GK when the score is even? Thats just not right and never seen in real football. It would be ok, if he went to the corner only when loosing.
alright. might be that im using full attack only in the last couple of minutes. usually im fine with the first attack level and some other tactical settings to compliment that!

the "problem" you describe could be easily solved with a fouth option (tacitcal corner options) when taking a corner kick (get keeper up option)! so full attack level would only effect field players.

anyone looking forward to watch and play CL tonight!?
i am! watching eindhoven:bayern first, then playing the SHxx outa PES with a FIFA buddy of mine. its the first time he'll be playing PES2017... lets see what he's thinking...
this will be my second time i play a friend in PES2017 local multiplayer! cant wait!!

edit: btw, i made a new cover "on the fly"... had some spare time...

8qYX9py.jpg

Last edited:
anyone looking forward to watch and play CL tonight!?
i am! watching eindhoven:bayern first, then playing the SHxx outa PES with a FIFA buddy of mine. its the first time he'll be playing PES2017... lets see what he's thinking...
this will be my second time i play a friend in PES2017 local multiplayer! cant wait!!

edit: btw, i made a new cover "on the fly"... had some spare time...

8qYX9py.jpg
bro I am going on a business trip and i put my PS4 in my carry on. I didnt take out at security and they searched my bags, the guys was like what is this, ps4 dude, gotta play PES!!!! BUT i will warn you my friend, player switching on same team is broken..... you guys should try it but try 1 v 1 as well

hi there.i soldmy x1 an getps4 for the edit option in pes2017..

i only want original kits emblems etc, the core gameplay is great and i donot want to lose it..

which option file do you advice, i donot like the option files that changes the player stats etc, just for kits emblems

hi there.i soldmy x1 an getps4 for the edit option in pes2017..

i only want original kits emblems etc, the core gameplay is great and i donot want to lose it..

which option file do you advice, i donot like the option files that changes the player stats etc, just for kits emblems
There are tons
I would say go with DFL option file and decide which leagues you want.

The fouls are more inconsistent now,but if you play smart,you'll always draw fouls,they've toned down a few things,more space,not as aggressive etc
I can have 3 freekicks one game,then play a rival meeting and have tons of freekicks.
And the penalty situation needs sorting.
My first ML,on proffesional,I had 2 pen my first game,restarted my ML,and are now 9 games into my 3rd season,with EL/CL games every season,no penalty.
Needs addressing

Back
Top Bottom