PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

agree on that big fella.
we who love it,we can tell the small changes for sure,getting to old to get pissed off.
good alternatives,fifa or Pes 5,id probably suggest Lego or Blokko (the cheap knock off) to them
good post mate.
got started after the update yet?

I have played a few games but not on my ML. I am going to start a new one with goalgerds option file. In a way I'm a bit gutted because I have been enjoying my current ML but it would be good to have all the tactics and things. That will be me sorted then until PES2018.

I know it would have been mentioned posts ago but what is the deal with the Xbox one? Can you not get option files for it?

I have played a few games but not on my ML. I am going to start a new one with goalgerds option file. In a way I'm a bit gutted because I have been enjoying my current ML but it would be good to have all the tactics and things. That will be me sorted then until PES2018.

I know it would have been mentioned posts ago but what is the deal with the Xbox one? Can you not get option files for it?

It's even worse, not only are there no option files. If you attempt to edit a kit the xbox catches fire and burns your house down

Nope,you can't import anything on it,think they stopped it on 360 because of piracy.
It's shit,but not a deal breaker,would love to have kits/badges,option file I can live without

It's even worse, not only are there no option files. If you attempt to edit a kit the xbox catches fire and burns your house down

:LOL:

Nope,you can't import anything on it,think they stopped it on 360 because of piracy.
It's shit,but not a deal breaker,would love to have kits/badges,option file I can live without

Why would they stop it on Xbox but not PS4? Strange.

Well tbh I download the patch then I put the file on and then I noticed no fouls I play adv shoot and pa1 pass top player
Maybe try pa0, it takes a while to get used to but I've read on here somewhere that because the ball doesn't always go to feet there are more fouls.

Americans.....
Stupid as hell to stop that
Was trying to search for you rock but yeh no option files. :(

That would make me sell my Xbox and get a PS. Like PES5 and 6 still being edited and played down to this day I believe that PES2017 will be with us in years to come. Unless of course 2018 is better :)

Was trying to search for you rock but yeh no option files. :(

That would make me sell my Xbox and get a PS. Like PES5 and 6 still being edited and played down to this day I believe that PES2017 will be with us in years to come. Unless of course 2018 is better :)
Thanks G
Nah,it's alright,I don't mind editing myself.
I remember that on PES 15 ( Xbox 360) you could make great kits.
Nah,I use the Xbox for so many other things,it's a great machine,I also have a PS3,so I could pick up a used copy next year for it.
Bought the PS3 recently just so I could play older PES games fully patched

Enjoying THE BAL mode despite it lots need for a major overhaul. Created a Batistuta clone nd playing SS level have 3 goals in 4 games and 2 assists.

I just wish they would start adding some depth to developing players as the AI is now less annoying than before.

What irritates though is the coach who drops me regardless of the fact that my player is on a goal streak for no apparent reason.

I might actually be seeing some of those changes you dudes are talking about. I can now beat a couple of players right after kick off, with a well timed run going forward. Before it was almost impossible. Also, a lot more instances of space opening up when I'm counter attacking, leaving an almost free zone from midfield to just outside the opponent box.

Yep and this is what Konami said the patch would include

"Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve the general gaming experience."

I think what is happening is that the people that don't like the game are still focusing on the things they don't like about it. So they don't notice the subtle changes.

But we love it so we notice the little tweaks made.

I really cannot understand why those that don't like it keep playing it and keep reminding us why they don't like it. Please play FIFA or PES5 of something. ;)
Who said they didn't like it? I think 99% of people that post in here love PES 2017. I do.

There have been no major gameplay changes that I have noticed after the new update.

But after spending many hours on this game, it's the best football game I have ever played in my opinion, with PES 5 a very close second and FIFA World Cup 2010 in third.

Still cant believe how stupid, idiotic and completely nonsense are lower teams represented in both football games in games versus 4,5+ star teams. Its just so fucking pathetic that the lower team players are always slower, get no bounce in favor etc. Worse players cant pass that well, cant shoot that well, but in games they are made like they cant even run or win a physical duel. Jesus, at least you Konami, wake up and realise, that less stars dont mean less kilogrames, centimetres or luck!

Still cant believe how stupid, idiotic and completely nonsense are lower teams represented in both football games in games versus 4,5+ star teams. Its just so fucking pathetic that the lower team players are always slower, get no bounce in favor etc. Worse players cant pass that well, cant shoot that well, but in games they are made like they cant even run or win a physical duel. Jesus, at least you Konami, wake up and realise, that less stars dont mean less kilogrames, centimetres or luck!

i fixed all the keepers on my file for this reason

I've now gone from all manual regular difficulty to PA1 , advanced shooting ..individuality stands out so much more as does shot variation ..seeing scenarios I've never seen on manual ..different shot types , more diving headers ..really liking advanced shooting too

This game really is amazing. I am noticing new things all of the time.

Where it lacks in presentation (and it really does lack here) it makes up for it with extremely varied, realistic feeling matches.

Penis is back my friends, Penis is back.

Who said they didn't like it? I think 99% of people that post in here love PES 2017. I do.

There have been no major gameplay changes that I have noticed after the new update.

But after spending many hours on this game, it's the best football game I have ever played in my opinion, with PES 5 a very close second and FIFA World Cup 2010 in third.

Sorry i guess i am wrong about that. Although in my defense i did start off by saying "i think..." ;)

I am pleased you are liking the game. Definitly moves above PES5 as the all time best soccer game. :)

I've now gone from all manual regular difficulty to PA1 , advanced shooting ..individuality stands out so much more as does shot variation ..seeing scenarios I've never seen on manual ..different shot types , more diving headers ..really liking advanced shooting too
Hi can you please explain how advanced shooting works?

I normally play on manual shooting on PS4 which suits me fine but i had a few games with my brother yesterday on the PS3.

We played on advanced shooting because he has not got the hang of manual. All his shots were on target whereas most of mine were either going just over or hitting the bar. Even if i tapped the button the shot was rising.

This is why I started editing the game years ago. In order for the game to give individuality and for good players to seem good, konami used to make the majority of the teams players, virtually unplayable. Football wise you can see how they should be worse than the top teams players, but they used to make them physically worse, which makes no sense. A player at a small club should be just as likely to be strong or fast as ones at the top clubs.

A lot of people that buy the game want to play as their team, if you support a second division team, you defenders move like a tug boat wearing calipers on the side of a mountain

Hi can you please explain how advanced shooting works?

I normally play on manual shooting on PS4 which suits me fine but i had a few games with my brother yesterday on the PS3.

We played on advanced shooting because he has not got the hang of manual. All his shots were on target whereas most of mine were either going just over or hitting the bar. Even if i tapped the button the shot was rising.

you need to power up and then select direction forward and diagonal up goes far post top corner, forward and diagonal down goes near post top corner..diaganols backwards is bottom corner..now i believe stats and and body position matter as ive seen loads miss..i think its really good as you cant smash ll shots like you can on manual you kind of have to pick the type of shot depending on situation ..im very new to it but im finding it very satisfying ...im really liking this on TP PA1 with advanced shooting..really tight games

This is why I started editing the game years ago. In order for the game to give individuality and for good players to seem good, konami used to make the majority of the teams players, virtually unplayable. Football wise you can see how they should be worse than the top teams players, but they used to make them physically worse, which makes no sense. A player at a small club should be just as likely to be strong or fast as ones at the top clubs.

A lot of people that buy the game want to play as their team, if you support a second division team, you defenders move like a tug boat wearing calipers on the side of a mountain

Exactly :) The stupidiest thing about is, that in Divisions you choose team earlier than you get paired with an opponent (in FIFA its vice versa), so you choose lets say Osasuna and the game brings you a surprise - opponent with superoverpowered Real Madrid or Barcelona. What can you do then? Just hope your nerves will survive it. Makes no sense. It would be such a great and simple addition to choose a team equal to your opponents, but you just cant. Thank God there is at least the block match list, so you can avoid these retards for the next time, but still it sucks.

The game is awesome with 3* team vs 3* team, but in Divisions you simply cant risk facing Barcelona with a shitty team.

Post patch I am quite happy with the changes in gameplay for the following reasons:
1. Game speed has increased meaning dropping down to -1 results in the sweet spot for realism in my opinion

2. You can now play the ball out of defense gradually and with more freedom without being bombarded by the AI defense until further up the pitch which is more realistic and allows for more creativity. No more side to side pong . Defenders actually drop off and encourage the long ball depending on tactics.

3. Player ID seems to be enhanced whereby stats now matter in terms of physicality, speed and technique. Although catch up bug still present when taking on a defender one on one. Hoping for further improvements to this later

4. Master League is now now less scripted whereby lower teams can be outplayed. They have passing and shot errors, lose headers now and also make mistakes defending.

The game feels smoother and better balanced overall.

I am happy again and have regained my one more game feeling in Master League instead of scripted frustration pre patch. Well done Konami!

Post patch I am quite happy with the changes in gameplay for the following reasons:
1. Game speed has increased meaning dropping down to -1 results in the sweet spot for realism in my opinion

2. You can now play the ball out of defense gradually and with more freedom without being bombarded by the AI defense until further up the pitch which is more realistic and allows for more creativity. No more side to side pong . Defenders actually drop off and encourage the long ball depending on tactics.

3. Player ID seems to be enhanced whereby stats now matter in terms of physicality, speed and technique. Although catch up bug still present when taking on a defender one on one. Hoping for further improvements to this later

4. Master League is now now less scripted whereby lower teams can be outplayed. They have passing and shot errors, lose headers now and also make mistakes defending.

The game feels smoother and better balanced overall.

I am happy again and have regained my one more game feeling in Master League instead of scripted frustration pre patch. Well done Konami!
Bang on mate!

Back
Top Bottom