PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Always was the case with smaller teams. They used to make smaller teams players physically shit. One out the reasons I started editing them. I'm starting to think of doing it again.

I'm going to give your option file a try, but I love playing with the classic teams

wait until monday im currently working on an update

Just played arsenal in my ML,in the first game of the CL.
Last season I had two very tight games vs Barcelona,this one,not a chance.
They covered their space perfectly,I had equal possesion (45-55)
But didn't stand a chance,and it didn't feel unfair either,only objection,didn't have one single freekick,on the other hand didn't threaten them at all.
Good thing I don't have Barca this season

definitely the ball is loose now, been playing all night and it now bounces on the turf unevenly and it no longer feels like its on rails

also players react quicker to your button press, have to say this year konami have definitely delivered

Yeah I totally get this. I guess this is what I meant by the game looks smoother now after the implemented patch, the ball seems less on rails. Response time has also improved. Together its made the game even more enjoyable. Is it my imagination or have the animations (transitions) been smoothed out a bit... I notice less skating as well. I mean I really began hating pes16 due the ugly animations etc, and although they aren't that much different in pes17, im totally overlooking them as im getting so immersed with this game. Konami have really nailed it this year.. I can finally say no more going back to pes6 and we9LE... :) and if so, only for nostalgic reasons anyways.

more i play it, goalies definately rush out more, have done quiet a few thru balls where older patch quite a few keepers stood on there line but now rush out more

Yep, noticeable for me as well. Also, it seems goalie throw outs are much easier to control on manual, feels perfect/better response times.

Yeah I totally get this. I guess this is what I meant by the game looks smoother now after the implemented patch, the ball seems less on rails. Response time has also improved. Together its made the game even more enjoyable. Is it my imagination or have the animations (transitions) been smoothed out a bit... I notice less skating as well. I mean I really began hating pes16 due the ugly animations etc, and although they aren't that much different in pes17, im totally overlooking them as im getting so immersed with this game. Konami have really nailed it this year.. I can finally say no more going back to pes6 and we9LE... :) and if so, only for nostalgic reasons anyways.
im so glad that we have at last a game in our hands that will keep us playing and not make us go back to the old pes...

what this game needs are two things:
1-frostbite engine(lighting in day matches is astonishing)
2-fifa 17 nets(they are just superb).
and thats it my dream is done.

just played sunderland ml 7yellows 1 red .top player man passing . adv shooting 15 mins .give it a go.you wont look back

first i thought it was because the "rivalry" set on that Tottenham got 7 yellows+1 red against my Arsenal but Swansea also got 3 yellows, one of these ended up as a sent off too.

fouling system is great in this game. some matches are just about hack&slash the other team on BOTH end as sometimes i lose my nerves just like the cpu does

what this game needs are two things:
1-frostbite engine(lighting in day matches is astonishing)
2-fifa 17 nets(they are just superb).
and thats it my dream is done.

Elevated/free camera on replays is all i really want, to get a better view but agreed on the nets

BAL needs a kick up the pants. Whoever designed the game never kicked a football in their life.

For years the game has been screaming for the option to be able to switch to 1st person mode and look around to decide your next option. Maybe L1 + right stick

I am loving the gameplay but the lack of anything other than gameplay improvements is getting annoying.

mortazavi20101225080621810.jpg

Flooding the streets of PES Town

Gameplay is fantastic but rest is poor.

Chants is poor
Graphics on wide camera is poor
Turf is poor
Lighting is poor
Atmosphere is poor
Lack of European stadia is terrible

Overall package is poor. 3 months waiting for two stadia is sick, new models of boots in update shows how poor team has Pes. They doesn't understand modern games in this era. Pes looks like free to play football game if you look for content. Official Pes on twitter say 10x a day how lovely update they gave us. Superb boots and 30 unknown players. sick!

This.

I think they can create game play changes without realising it. There is things that can do in the background that would affect it

Say for example there is a memory leak or something affecting memory, they correct it, the result is the performance improves, make the game respond faster, this gives people more time in the ball, then gives more space and opens the game out more.

I'm certain after playing Master League and a derby (or rivals in team settings) there are miles more bad challenges and tackles flying in. Opposition had 6/7 players booked one game. This was pre-patch though.

Now that I have a sweet fiber connection, I played my first two online matches (friendly) both as Liverpool. First dude picked Udinese, pretty bold I thought, but alas, he had assisted passing. He was quite good, repeatedly beat me with good dribble movements, but was also a bit of a pressure dick. He went 2-0 up. I got back into the game with 2 goals, but he grabbed a late game winner. I was thinking about sending him a message about playing me again when he would play like a grown up on manual passing but I rose above it :D The second match was against Man City. Younger kid I reckon, careless tackles all over the place which were easy to avoid. He did get a goal though. Solid 3-1 win, again he was on assisted passing. He amused me with his kick off tactics though, always trying some heel flick right out of the gate.

Both games silky smooth on a wireless connection... I just need an extra cable from the PS4 to the router and I should be in online gaming heaven.

three season in ML,placebo..yeah right!
Huge difference from before.
If people want to bullshit and say it's not,fine,I'll take that,from people who acctually play the game,and not just whine about everything.

Gameplay is fantastic but rest is poor.

Chants is poor
Graphics on wide camera is poor
Turf is poor
Lighting is poor
Atmosphere is poor
Lack of European stadia is terrible

Overall package is poor. 3 months waiting for two stadia is sick, new models of boots in update shows how poor team has Pes. They doesn't understand modern games in this era. Pes looks like free to play football game if you look for content. Official Pes on twitter say 10x a day how lovely update they gave us. Superb boots and 30 unknown players. sick!

Yeah, the chants should be better, but I find the graphics ok, turfs the same, lightning really isnt something I would focus in a football game, there definitely should be more stadius, but the atmosphere is great :) Just love the "oooooohhhhh" when a chance is missed, the "ole, ole, ole" with every pass when leading and especially how the crowd reacts to hard tackles in the box and to dribbling, the more opponents you dribble, the more exciting the crowd gets, thats a very nice addition :)

three season in ML,placebo..yeah right!
Huge difference from before.
If people want to bullshit and say it's not,fine,I'll take that,from people who acctually play the game,and not just whine about everything.
pes twitter is one of those people who said no gameplay changed lol

Back
Top Bottom