PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I am afraid i have to agree here. Game does not feel challenging anymore, i like the previous tight games better. Last night i went coast to coast a couple of times with no challenge whatsoever...felt wrong. I guess i can just delete the update right? I could not care less about a few faces here and there.

Previously if you made any slight mistake you lost the ball. This is how it should be on the top settings.

Now you can walk past defenders who run along side you and passes that go just past defenders aren't cut out

This. The ai pressuring you less on the ball is the most notable. I preferred how it was for this though. Most of my games have changed now to me having possession and them hitting on the break, which isn't as good as an actual game where both teams were fighting for possession
yup. it does feel like you get more time on the ball.

Fair play to Konami for sorting out the cursor issues on the Fan View and Blimp cameras. I can finally use Fan View and be able to actually play on the far side of the pitch.

same thing on the pc version, after update game plays much better to me, no more bullshit superstar cheating..

I am using versus mode. The changes in difficulty is so big I have gone from playing professional level to superstar to get the same challenge. Having said that, superstar is now very good
Is that the only mode you've tried it in?
That's exhibition right?
Cause in ML it's not easier,more space and more time,but easier? Nope

Already played about 250 games in Divisions and I have to say - oh man, there are moments when I totally hate this game and I would swear Ill never touch it again, the game has its issues and a lot of (little) things could be better, but overall its just so fun and enjoyable. I wouldnt be afraid to call it a masterpiece.
(on fulll manual) Its classic oldschool PES, the more you play it, the more you like it, you say just one more game, then you look on the watch and its 3am :) Its getting better and better. Im 35, have family, so its really hard for a game to get me all in, but PES 2017 did it. There are so many well known "PES" moments, when you just watch the replay again and again... Hope Konami is finally back on track and will focus on evolution, not revolution, because the gameplay is simply awesome, the keepers (and how bad they always were in PES from PES 2008!), the animations, the physical play, collision system, the variation in shooting and passing etc., all the main things a football game has to have are amazing.

Interesting remarks.

I've seen the instant-retreat pretty much be lessened, so that is very, very good news. I hope the all-out attack mentality is somewhat dimmed as well. Looking forward to firing the game up after a good couple of weeks of not wanting to touch it.

Gameplay is fantastic but rest is poor.

Chants is poor
Graphics on wide camera is poor
Turf is poor
Lighting is poor
Atmosphere is poor
Lack of European stadia is terrible

Overall package is poor. 3 months waiting for two stadia is sick, new models of boots in update shows how poor team has Pes. They doesn't understand modern games in this era. Pes looks like free to play football game if you look for content. Official Pes on twitter say 10x a day how lovely update they gave us. Superb boots and 30 unknown players. sick!

Interesting remarks.

I've seen the instant-retreat pretty much be lessened, so that is very, very good news. I hope the all-out attack mentality is somewhat dimmed as well. Looking forward to firing the game up after a good couple of weeks of not wanting to touch it.
It is,youll see a big difference,I'm on 20 min,and it's like night and day compared to before.
Building up play,turning back/playing back to def to start over again

It is,youll see a big difference,I'm on 20 min,and it's like night and day compared to before.
Building up play,turning back/playing back to def to start over again
Based on three ML matches: I agree. Much more passing backwards and lateral movement. Can be my imagination, of course, but atm I doubt it.

Also less OP moves from superstar. But they're still dangerous.

Based on three ML matches: I agree. Much more passing backwards and lateral movement. Can be my imagination, of course, but atm I doubt it.

Also less OP moves from superstar. But they're still dangerous.
Naah,think your spot on,all of us who've had a few seasons on ML sees the difference right away
I'm struggling hen it comes to scoring,not much room in and outside the box,time and a bit of space yes,once you've u try to go for it,you'll get shut down.
Also seen more responsiveness,being able to make moves vs the def,I'm very happy with it

im
fixing all the goalie stats now, theyre an absolute disgrace for smaller teams

Always was the case with smaller teams. They used to make smaller teams players physically shit. One out the reasons I started editing them. I'm starting to think of doing it again.

I'm going to give your option file a try, but I love playing with the classic teams

Back
Top Bottom