PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Edit data is 100% untouched by the update. Faces, boots and Liverpool's 3rd kit are all added in, but that's all, and they're all available in any current saves you have.

No forced Live Update or anything like that, so all option files etc. should be fine.

Thank you, Konami.

Edit data is 100% untouched by the update. Faces, boots and Liverpool's 3rd kit are all added in, but that's all, and they're all available in any current saves you have.

No forced Live Update or anything like that, so all option files etc. should be fine.

Thank you, Konami.

have to say that really is good, i'm not one to care about faces and the likes but top work

Anybody noticed any player ID? And how is that Sturridge still has an awful face despite Liverpool being an official partner smh

..just dl'd the new update. Played for quite some time..cause im just loving it. For me, notable changes are:
1. game just seems smoother to me.. it was already smooth..but it seems even smoother now...
2. ball physics and weight of ball have improved.
3. Header seem improved.. ie. the ball physics re rebound off the head feels and looks better to me...
4. some of the turf has seemed to improve a little. Not entirely sure.. but better than I remember... some stadiums are the same.

all in all.. just seems tighter.. really enjoying it :)

Last edited:
Guess we will need to update liverpool :( kit as Green clashes with third kit. Is it possible to now put the classic league where ever we want with our it ruining the other teams like bundles?

Leaving out the many, many faces of players that were in PES 2016 from this datapack is really dumb (and actually unlike Konami in this instance).

Dante, Rod Fanni, and all those players who were added as generic 'Live Update' entries into the day one update still look like shit then.

Could be that they will be added back in November, as that is what happened last year with faces brought back from PES 2015 (like Kuyt for instance). Konami still publicised them like they were brand new additions, but I don't mind that. See this article from last year: http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2016-update-1-02-data-pack-1-out-now/

Ugh, all this news about importing makes me want to slap an option file on an start playing some ML.

Do we think that the Anfield and Signal Iduna Park additions in November will affect existing edit data/master league saves?

Wait, so I can install this update and it won't mess up Bundesliga etc?

Loving the game a lot right now, perhaps because I haven't touched Master League yet...

scrolled through Serie A Early this morning,and a great deal of Kit updates,think thats the league who has got the Most TLC
Definitely mate. As a youngster I would always have a second Master League save using Inter. Might do the same this year when the PS4 Pro arrives.

Definitely mate. As a youngster I would always have a second Master League save using Inter. Might do the same this year when the PS4 Pro arrives.
How much difference is it between Ps4 and pro?
Just finished my 2nd season with Milan,might take the forbidden step to Inter:)
That's why I always play with Serie A-B,it's shit if you want the PL (stadiums) but for Serie A/La liga/Ligue un/South America it's great

How much difference is it between Ps4 and pro?
Just finished my 2nd season with Milan,might take the forbidden step to Inter:)
That's why I always play with Serie A-B,it's shit if you want the PL (stadiums) but for Serie A/La liga/Ligue un/South America it's great
I agree, the atmospheres also feel better in Serie A - love the crowd chants etc.

The Pro isn't released yet mate - out in 3 weeks.

forget konami and their shitty updates, ive already fixed their biggest gameplay problem

defensive lines playing and positioning properly was the biggest problem from the demo and final game, happy to have them working now and not playing 20 yards behind their midfield

What is the secret formula goalgerd? Is this in your option file? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom