PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Im good with DFL 4.0 for now. Applied some tactics to ManUnited for a match last night. Have to play more.
I think I'll wait till the November update drops and import a new OF on PS4 pro then. This should last till the next update (probably around Jan/Feb) hits.

Im good with DFL 4.0 for now. Applied some tactics to ManUnited for a match last night. Have to play more.
I think I'll wait till the November update drops and import a new OF on PS4 pro then. This should last till the next update (probably around Jan/Feb) hits.

I'm with you on that, I'm not touching anything until I get Anfield and Signal Iduna Park.

Interesting to see if there will be some gameplay changes with this update. Something is really weird with crossing when playing manual, L2+circle and high advanced through balls works when crossing but regular circle crossing from the side just blasts past everbody most of the time.

Let me guess - player faces and boots?

Couldn't give a crap about that stuff. I wish the patches added useful stuff like more stadia for Premier League and Sky Bet, more day matches in ML, 2v2, co-op ML you can play with a friend over PSN, etc.

I don't care about Neymar's eyebrows or if Ricky Lambert wears Hi-Tec boots!

I just don't understand what is so difficult about adding more fake stadiums? Really... do they take time to build and develop? Why can't konami do these little things that make the game better

Let me guess - player faces and boots?

Couldn't give a crap about that stuff. I wish the patches added useful stuff like more stadia for Premier League and Sky Bet, more day matches in ML, 2v2, co-op ML you can play with a friend over PSN, etc.

I don't care about Neymar's eyebrows or if Ricky Lambert wears Hi-Tec boots!
Its typical Konami and Adam Bhatti. He has gone there and said "Right we need to focus on Faces, Hair and Boots. Ignore what the fans really want which is more content (stadiums) and more modes to make the game a more complete package".... I fucking cannot stand Konami! Are they stuck in the 1980's or what? Surprised PES doesn't come out for ZX Spectrum on a Cassette Tape!

I tweeted him about literally no one on the forums being bothered about boots and faces and want the turf and day / night ration fixed and got no reply.

It's like they think they can get one over on Fifa if they spend ages doing faces and make them look slightly better, whilst not looking at the bigger picture or what people actually spend their entire time looking at when they play there game.

If they want to know what their customers want, look at the editing forum. These are the things that people go out of their way to fix for themselves and the community and it is never new boots and rarely faces

Personally i don't care about all the glitter anyway. All i know is that Konami have finally produced a fantastic football game! The best one since PES5! I would much prefer them to concentrate their efforts on what happens regarding gameplay on the pitch than anywhere else. ;)

Fantastic game, thanks Konami :)

I wish I could confidently say that the world agrees with us here but the level of gamer out there these days is alarming.

If you look at the official PES tweet one of the first few questions is if Messi's hair will be the right colour FFS

I am getting less and less responses from officialpes these days. Think they got fed up with me highlighting issues. I do my darndest to post positive as well but they haven't liked or retweeted anything for a while now.

forget konami and their shitty updates, ive already fixed their biggest gameplay problem

defensive lines playing and positioning properly was the biggest problem from the demo and final game, happy to have them working now and not playing 20 yards behind their midfield

How on earth do you get the yellow card icon showing next to the selected players' name during gameplay? I've looked everywhere in the options but nothing works.

How on earth do you get the yellow card icon showing next to the selected players' name during gameplay? I've looked everywhere in the options but nothing works.
Is it not there by default? Anyhow, they should outline the cursor in yellow like the older games, who's looking at the player bar before going in for a tackle?

I wish I could confidently say that the world agrees with us here but the level of gamer out there these days is alarming.

If you look at the official PES tweet one of the first few questions is if Messi's hair will be the right colour FFS

I am getting less and less responses from officialpes these days. Think they got fed up with me highlighting issues. I do my darndest to post positive as well but they haven't liked or retweeted anything for a while now.

same here ive tweeted about 5 or 6 times to sort out either the amount of night games or unlock the option to select our own and i get nothing back. i mean how hard can that be and why lock users down so much

Is it not there by default? Anyhow, they should outline the cursor in yellow like the older games, who's looking at the player bar before going in for a tackle?

No, I've seen a few vids now where the player selected has a yellow card icon next to his name above his head. I can't get that to work no matter what settings I choose.

Look at Geeeees third video on the previous page to see what I mean.

Edit: never mind. Maybe I'm going crazy but I could swear I've seen it within the last day or so here in a video. A booked player has a little yellow card above his head when selected. I KNOW I've seen it.

forget konami and their shitty updates, ive already fixed their biggest gameplay problem

defensive lines playing and positioning properly was the biggest problem from the demo and final game, happy to have them working now and not playing 20 yards behind their midfield

Ah-ha, here. From 29 seconds onwards, a user controlled player with the yellow card above his head. How do you do that????

So just when I'm enjoying the game again, once again Master League frustrates with its inconsistencies. Playing against West ham and Jim Berglin states at the start of the match that the player to watch out for is Andy Carroll. Well guess what he is totally unplayable against in the game. He is faster than any one of my players which is totally unrealistic. He gets to every ball quicker and wins every ball in the air(slightly more realistic) . West ham are on steroids, sliding in for everything while the ref is blind, my players go into slow motion when playing a thorough ball either way. Really now I can understand a derby game where players are pumped up and the home team gets a boost but this is West ham vs Liverpool and regardless of any tactic change this is a scripted affair. Disappointed but I will keep playing. Exhibition and normal cup/league modes are just amazing! Love hate at the moment to be honest.

CvuCJi6WEAEKxNA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom