PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

CvuCJi6WEAEKxNA.jpg
who the hell are they?

The patch file release on 27/10/2016

The latest patch file is now available as of 27/10/2016 onwards.
The contents are as below:

*The items below have been fixed
・Sometimes, a forced crash of the game while editing the [Select Image] of the Home Ground Settings, for each team in the EDIT mode and then immediately cancel, just after entering the match menu window.
・The edited Home Ground Settings would not be displayed, if you play in the away side of Master League or Become a Legend.
・Transfer Negotiations would not be able to offer to some players, if you meet the specific conditions in Master League.
・While APPLY LIVE UPDATE is being applied and meet the specific conditions of Mark Settings in the Game Plan of Master League, if you switch players in the Player Details Window, the game would be stopped.
・The game would be stopped, showing an error message of [CE-34878-0], if you take a specific procedure in the Squad Management window of myClub mode.
・Sometimes the shoot gauge keeps showing in the replay window of TEAM PLAY LOBBY matches.
・Importing multiple team data at once, the game sometimes crashes.

*The items below have been improved
・The position of the cursor display has been changed, when the [Blimp] or [Fan View] is selected in the [Camera Type] during the match.
・Even as players have been edited, player images in the Game Plan are kept as original.

* Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve the general gaming experience.

squads havent been touched thankfully. although i cant edit neymars appearance or base copy him after the update. seems like a bug, the options are greyed out

I'm glad they updated the faces of 10 unknown asian players... No I'm kidding, I know this game is big in Japan as well ;)

Btw, don't usually care that much about faces but why the hell isn't Sado Mané updated? Or am I blind? Thought Liverpool where a official partner...

No, I've seen a few vids now where the player selected has a yellow card icon next to his name above his head. I can't get that to work no matter what settings I choose.

You have to have the player name icon turned on in your gameplay data and then turn off the player name bar at the bottom of the screen, you know the one that sits either side of the radar. That way it forces the cards to be shown by the players name above their head.

Ill go into game later and get the proper instructions if that dosent make sense :D

Think i am about to give up on the master league. My second year so far: 11/12 games at night and some of the worst AI scripting i recall in years, AI scored two identical goals from the kick off: long pass to the wing, cross, header....couldn't even touch the ball...i can understand it happens once in a while, but two identical goals in two consecutive games...not to mention the absurd deflections which result in the AI striker getting the ball magically...

Might try season mode or some other cups.

And for those of you who say that konami listens to the customers.....i have been waiting for that day night selector for 10 years....:-) wrote each and every year...never got a reply, and no tshirts or stuff....

Back
Top Bottom