PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

When the snap is heavy, stats get flattened too. Reduces the game to dots and lines.

...I think they eventually should rethink the whole stat implementation in football games. Tho it's not bad this year in manual so far. But yeah, more pronounced would be nice.

... vid borrowed from a full manual chat group

Sry but according to this painful vid, passing stats don´t mean shit!
I´m really glad I forced myself to play manual.

Not saying that everyone playing on assisted has this play style, but this is ridiculous...

I started my second year with juventus out of sheer curiosity for the day/night issue, afetr having played only 4 day game in the first season. Well, so far 8 games in a row at night :-)

gotta love konami...

Ah i almost forgot....there is a bug in the game that has been there for as long as i can rember. If you commit a nasty foul which would result in a second yellow or a red card but you are lucky enough that the advantage rule is played, all you need to do is commit another nasty foul which will result in a yellow card with a different player who is not booked. In this situation the ref will automatically forgive the first foul. Same if you or the opposing team scored a goal after the advantage rule is played.

I saved myself so many red cards over the years with this little trick. I am amazing they haven't fixed that in 10 years...

Another thing i miss is the old 2d crowd which gave a much more realistic feeling when playing the game than this bright 3d ones...

no stat changes, just formations and tactics, i moved the distance between every teams forwards and defenders so theres less camping and more of a midfield battle

Well done Goalgerd great files .. .one question. . . I ended up with 424 stadium pics I think you said 415. ..I deleted all the old images but didn't delete my edit file as I'm in the middle of Master League.

Well done Goalgerd great files .. .one question. . . I ended up with 424 stadium pics I think you said 415. ..I deleted all the old images but didn't delete my edit file as I'm in the middle of Master League.

the extra ones you have are the licenced brazil teams,argentina team (who both have their own stadium pics) and rangers who i decided to leave out as they clashed with the bundesliga teams, all good i must not have deleted them from the usb after i exported them, it won't affect any in game teams

I started my second year with juventus out of sheer curiosity for the day/night issue, afetr having played only 4 day game in the first season. Well, so far 8 games in a row at night :-)

gotta love konami...

Ah i almost forgot....there is a bug in the game that has been there for as long as i can rember. If you commit a nasty foul which would result in a second yellow or a red card but you are lucky enough that the advantage rule is played, all you need to do is commit another nasty foul which will result in a yellow card with a different player who is not booked. In this situation the ref will automatically forgive the first foul. Same if you or the opposing team scored a goal after the advantage rule is played.

I saved myself so many red cards over the years with this little trick. I am amazing they haven't fixed that in 10 years...

Another thing i miss is the old 2d crowd which gave a much more realistic feeling when playing the game than this bright 3d ones...
been using that,both in pes and FIFA for years,especially if your facing a second yk

When the snap is heavy, stats get flattened too. Reduces the game to dots and lines.

...I think they eventually should rethink the whole stat implementation in football games. Tho it's not bad this year in manual so far. But yeah, more pronounced would be nice.

... vid borrowed from a full manual chat group

I block this type of shite immediately! If everyone blocks them, they will soon only be able to play each other :) How fun of a match would that be to watch, eh?
Konami needs to get rid of pa2 and pa3 altogether.

the extra ones you have are the licenced brazil teams,argentina team (who both have their own stadium pics) and rangers who i decided to leave out as they clashed with the bundesliga teams, all good i must not have deleted them from the usb after i exported them, it won't affect any in game teams

Thanks buddy I tried out your team tactics in exhibition matches. . .they played out very well.

seriously the player id is very good in this game, ive just started my master league with leeds and i managed to get miro klose on a free transfer, he may be 38 now but his movement, finishing and all round play have shown he's too good still for the championship and with rafa van der vaart (another free transfer too good for the league)pulling the strings at 10 klose has bagged himself 5 goals in 3 games, you really notice the difference once you have an elite player playing in a lower league team, game is brilliant at that aspect

Anyone know how to disable live updates ..I've tried the r3 method but everytime I start the game it always updates live data and shows those photos of players

Hi Deco, can you let me know how this affects your ML? As I want to use this file but I'm enjoying ML too much and don't want to mess it up.

Hi Deco, can you let me know how this affects your ML? As I want to use this file but I'm enjoying ML too much and don't want to mess it up.

Sure Geeee . . .the only thing I've noticed is that 2 of my players have changed to 2 different players. .. . they're only minor players .. that's the only difference. . . .but is that not down to applying the live update before installing the option files? Other than that everything seems the same.

seriously the player id is very good in this game, ive just started my master league with leeds and i managed to get miro klose on a free transfer, he may be 38 now but his movement, finishing and all round play have shown he's too good still for the championship and with rafa van der vaart (another free transfer too good for the league)pulling the strings at 10 klose has bagged himself 5 goals in 3 games, you really notice the difference once you have an elite player playing in a lower league team, game is brilliant at that aspect

yeah, i played vs klose in a champions league game and he scored 3 goals in the 2 games.....i am planning to start a master league with a lower team and he is gonna be my first target...:-)

Sure Geeee . . .the only thing I've noticed is that 2 of my players have changed to 2 different players. .. . they're only minor players .. that's the only difference. . . .but is that not down to applying the live update before installing the option files? Other than that everything seems the same.
Thanks matey, i am very tempted to give it a go. The only thing is, i'm guessing the tactics wont be applied in ML because its already started.

Back
Top Bottom