PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

ive got 940 1024x1024 kits for full games plus 420 stadium files before i run out of space
Then I must be doing something are all your kits lower format or some high sorry this has confused me help a brother please what's your structure please how can I replicate with having the asian league with classic teams instead please

Then I must be doing something are all your kits lower format or some high sorry this has confused me help a brother please what's your structure please how can I replicate with having the asian league with classic teams instead please

all lower kits, you won't be able to have classic teams over asia league without messing up bundesliga as they were created in Peu league

im editing all teams i don't know like this, actually works pretty well with the team playing more fluid football and the distance between forwards and defenders closer, also it gets rid of ai teams camping in their own boxes

all lower kits, you won't be able to have classic teams over asia league without messing up bundesliga as they were created in Peu league
Ok what I'll do is like u put all teams in minus classic make sure all is in then I'll put the classic teams manually. I find no point to have managers and stadium pics they don't have any no true reflection in the game

V1 of my gameplay file will be uploaded later today , i pulled an all nighter to get all teams now with stadiums, kits, edited lineups , tactics and formations

Hey goalgerd, i am really looking forward to your File! I am especially intrested in the adapted tactics for more variation.
I might just wait till you release your V1, but i got trough the last couple of pages and i am still not sure what your OF will exactly offer now. Nevertheless it looks very promising in the YouTube vids. Cheers!

im editing all teams i don't know like this, actually works pretty well with the team playing more fluid football and the distance between forwards and defenders closer, also it gets rid of ai teams camping in their own boxes

Is there a way to access an option file with these changes added for all teams? I'm too lazy to do this all myself. Will these changes carry over into ML and other modes?

Hey goalgerd, i am really looking forward to your File! I am especially intrested in the adapted tactics for more variation.
I might just wait till you release your V1, but i got trough the last couple of pages and i am still not sure what your OF will exactly offer now. Nevertheless it looks very promising in the YouTube vids. Cheers!

its a fully edited optionfile with all teams added and edited

Hey guys, ive got some issues with the fluid formation. When I switch between the tree formations a couple of times (just in the menu, not in a match) it screws up the player positions. For example, Matic is striker, Costa is RM, Alonso RW...! Everytime i fix it and switch over to check if it is correct, it screws up again :( anybody an idea?

Hey guys, ive got some issues with the fluid formation. When I switch between the tree formations a couple of times (just in the menu, not in a match) it screws up the player positions. For example, Matic is striker, Costa is RM, Alonso RW...! Everytime i fix it and switch over to check if it is correct, it screws up again :( anybody an idea?

explain what you mean? ive found using the same formation for kick off , attack and defence works best

Don't swap players between different screens. Rather move the players around in the gameplan screen. Hope this makes sense.

If you're swapping players don't click as if you're substituting players in the other screens .. . hold and drag the player to the other player in each screen .

If you're swapping players don't click as if you're substituting players in the other screens .. . hold and drag the player to the other player in each screen .

Yes, I understand what you guys mean. Move the player around till you got the position you want, do not swap the players directly.
Gotta try it out tomorrow. Thanks!!!

Yes, I understand what you guys mean. Move the player around till you got the position you want, do not swap the players directly.
Gotta try it out tomorrow. Thanks!!!

It's ok to just swap in the main screen but if they're not in position in the other screens click and hold and drag the player to the one you want to swap with to get them in the right positions.

lads ive just realised if you play the game offline all the correct team stadium names are there when you play every game mode, konami basically default their stadium edit data when you connect to their servers.... weird

Back
Top Bottom