PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

i don't use the radar, i find it distracting. i pass into the space where i know my players are.

i tried a custom camera set like broadcast but scoring wasn't as fun. also the way the broadcast camera moves is unique.

Yeah it provides a unique angle when you are close to your opponents box, can make runs of players and passing angles more visible, i feel like you are more in control of your shot and where it goes whereas in the default camera a lot of goals seem similar if this makes sense.

Yeah it provides a unique angle when you are close to your opponents box, can make runs of players and passing angles more visible, i feel like you are more in control of your shot and where it goes whereas in the default camera a lot of goals seem similar if this makes sense.
i know what your saying, the more i play the more i can shoot and pass on target. it's impressive scoring and making great passes and one timers.

I just wish it was a little more panned out in certain situations like corners because it is difficult to see half of your box. Apart from that its does wonders to showcase the impressive visuals

Mastering the radar is key. Is there a similar camera angle to broadcast?

The shots and plays are worlds apart in terms of look and feel in comparison to the default camera imo
This. Radar is big part of this cam setting. It's totally a different game with this cam setting, even players look better. This year they have adjusted it the cam bit where it's slightly zoomed out compared to last year. If they only give us the option to turn automatic zoom in off that will be great

This. Radar is big part of this cam setting. It's totally a different game with this cam setting, even players look better. This year they have adjusted it the cam bit where it's slightly zoomed out compared to last year. If they only give us the option to turn automatic zoom in off that will be great

True if we could edit that part and have it a bit further back for visibility then it would be perfect. Tried to use a similar one on custom camera but not quite the same. The way it is angled is the key.

Did not realise how much of an impact a camera can have on the game. Have played 10 games on it now and not going back.

True if we could edit that part and have it a bit further back for visibility then it would be perfect. Tried to use a similar one on custom camera but not quite the same. The way it is angled is the key.

Did not realise how much of an impact a camera can have on the game. Have played 10 games on it now and not going back.
yep, it's a huge impact. i think it's because your close enough to do the little things on the pitch better but far enough away to make passes of good distance.
i guess you can say, great camera coverage is a game changer.

i use the radar from time to time, but i just cant get joy out of the broadcast cam. sure, it brings you closer to the action and it may help some users seeing the little gap to dribble around the opponent, but for me its not giving enough on field information (again: i use the radar)!
its all about preference. i like a cam that gives me a good overview (i know how good the game can look up close but i watch a lot of replays)!

i use the radar from time to time, but i just cant get joy out of the broadcast cam. sure, it brings you closer to the action and it may help some users seeing the little gap to dribble around the opponent, but for me its not giving enough on field information (again: i use the radar)!
its all about preference. i like a cam that gives me a good overview (i know how good the game can look up close but i watch a lot of replays)!
Same here. I have Tele Wide zoomed out fully and as high as it will go.

I hate close up camera angles. Same goes in real life - I hate matches at White Hart Lane where the cameras are too close to the touch line. I love the camera angle at the Camp Nou though as you see all of the play and the players taking up clever positions etc.

PS. This game is beautiful. It really does keep amazing me.

I hate close up camera angles. Same goes in real life - I hate matches at White Hart Lane where the cameras are too close to the touch line. I love the camera angle at the Camp Nou though as you see all of the play and the players taking up clever positions etc.

ill try that cam setting after watching the CL matches!

what a manual cracker by @planum !!! respect, mate!! respect!

I'm craving the Camp Nou camera angle - what option is Tele Wide? Screenshot of how your game looks?

Checked my capture gallery earlier. 30gb's of PES2017 content :LOL:

I'm going to have to put an evening aside just to check and trim what I want to keep because I have lost track of everything. Pretty sure there is a fine Castledine compilation that can be chiseled out of it all.

Checked my capture gallery earlier. 30gb's of PES2017 content :LOL:

I'm going to have to put an evening aside just to check and trim what I want to keep because I have lost track of everything. Pretty sure there is a fine Castledine compilation that can be chiseled out of it all.

im doing the same, currently testing gameplay tweaks and putting fullbacks as side midfielders doesn't work

ronaldo has all the time in the world for goal 2 and 3 , same with bale for goals 1 and 4

im doing the same, currently testing gameplay tweaks and putting fullbacks as side midfielders doesn't work

ronaldo has all the time in the world for goal 2 and 3 , same with bale for goals 1 and 4

What I did in my ML team is have them set 5-3-2 with both fullbacks trained as offensive full-backs with track back skill as well. Setting the team up with hug the touchline and wing rotation sees wing-back esque play.

I have applied a dude from operation sports Juve custom tactics/fluid formations and they are proving a tough nut to crack in exhibition mode. Alves and Sandro are side MF's in possession, but revert to full-backs when out of possession. Advanced instruction used is hug the touchline and centering targets.

What I did in my ML team is have them set 5-3-2 with both fullbacks trained as offensive full-backs with track back skill as well. Setting the team up with hug the touchline and wing rotation sees wing-back esque play.

I have applied a dude from operation sports Juve custom tactics/fluid formations and they are proving a tough nut to crack in exhibition mode. Alves and Sandro are side MF's in possession, but revert to full-backs when out of possession. Advanced instruction used is hug the touchline and centering targets.

cool il check that out

that's why i play full manual, to avoid scoring tons of easy goals. Give it a try, it takes some time to get used to though.

2 things: just yesterday i noticed another tactical element i did not know about. i knew about L2+digi pad for 2 offensive and 2 defensive tactics. then there is double tap up and down for offensive and defensive behavior of the whole team. and last night, i was holding the digi pad left/right when not having the ball and a line on the radar appeared (i could move it up and down at around 10 meter next to the middle line of the pitch). this isnt offside trap, or is it!?

another thing: am i able to edit the PES default "no name" squad to look like my home team? i ask because i want to start a ML season with a lower level team but i want them to be my guys i play with in real life. can i then export this team (and all the work of appeal and stats that went into it) to save and reimport it after Nov. data pack is installed!?

2 things: just yesterday i noticed another tactical element i did not know about. i knew about L2+digi pad for 2 offensive and 2 defensive tactics. then there is double tap up and down for offensive and defensive behavior of the whole team. and last night, i was holding the digi pad left/right when not having the ball and a line on the radar appeared (i could move it up and down at around 10 meter next to the middle line of the pitch). this isnt offside trap, or is it!?
No, you can simply push your defensive line further upfield or pull it back deeper with this feature.

No, you can simply push your defensive line further upfield or pull it back deeper with this feature.

I thought it was designed for an immediate offside trap? Do the team remain where they pushed up to the line for the rest of the game?

@Kenpachi TBD

Here you go mate, my camera settings:

gLNj8r2iF.jpg

gLPQCxG3K.jpg

I thought it was designed for an immediate offside trap? Do the team remain where they pushed up to the line for the rest of the game?
but then why can u move the line about 10 meter!? offside trap should be an instant one time thing (all rush forward) and then, seconds later get back in position!
thank you @majuh !

@Final Pass : so its only the height you changed!? takes you even further away from the action, right?

but then why can u move the line about 10 meter!? offside trap should be an instant one time thing (all rush forward) and then, seconds later get back in position!
thank you @majuh !

@Final Pass : so its only the height you changed!? takes you even further away from the action, right?

I find that it lets me see more of the pitch, lets me weave my pretty patterns!

thank you @majuh !

Must try it out . .thought it was temporary for a few secs and then they fall back to the original position.

It's best for me because you see your striker or winger make intelligent forward runs, perfect for a through ball.

If I play with the camera zoomed in, my style of play is limited.

Back
Top Bottom