PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

100% proof cpu cheats in pes 2017. earlier post today pointed out cpu played the ball clearly out of bounds but it was played on, didnt conceed a goal from it but christ i was filthy and still am
3YVN2at.jpg
Bit of a late reaction (i'm sorry).
To me that is not cheating.
That is a referee error, one could even call that realistic. It happens very occasionally (i had it once).

But yes, apart from that, the game cheats in ML.

One thing I always have put as a negative for PES games are the camera angles, for the life of me, I don't know why I can't customize every one of the camera angles, I just can't see half of the pitch when I'm in an attacking position, I have to look at the radar but looking at it wastes more time, FIFA 16 had a great one where I could see the whole pitch and it was close to the action. For PES I use a blimp angle sometimes just to see and create chances. I want them to patch this for 2017 not the 2018 game, I can't wait that long, we already have a great game on our hands, so I don't see why it's so difficult to unlock it with a patch.

The last ML I really loved: PES 2011
The last ML´s I just played: PES 2012 - 2014

This ML comes very very close to the 2011 one.
Really enjoying it so far, even it´s maybe a bit too easy to sign strong players.
I remember in the ML´s of 2008 - 2011, I had to struggle with my finances a lot more and even had a "game over" as I calculated them wrong, or the game released players automatically.

I play Aston Villa, still in the first season of skyBet championship and bought XABI Alonso from Bayern :D and J.Geis from Schalke04 ;).
Got Balotelli who´s been a free agent.
Guess it shouldn´t be that easy, but okay.

Full Manual, dynamic cam zoomed out, -1, advanced difficulty is just great at the moment.
I have games in all scorelines: 1-0, 2-0, 3-1, 0-1, 1-1, 6-0...everything is there.
Seeing no cheating either and I have to thank @vxcmplx ! Since he posted about the throughball angles; i got used to it and had some great passes which lead to goals either.
Through balls which I would have performed in different angles earlier.

Just wish that the AI would also have some offsides. Never happened to me in all of my games.

Then as a variety I play full manual online games against friends on PSN.
Just great! All games so far have been such an amazing experience! No ping pong bugusing shit!

These two modes (ML and full manual online friendly) are the ones, where this game shines in my opinion.

I don't want to get into ML until I have installed all kits etc on PS4 Pro.

Does anyone know: is it possible to import high quality kits for, let's say, just PL and Sky Bet and then Cristiano's kits for every other slot in game?

Or won't there be room?
i did all the importing last night. structure, emblems, competitions, bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, SerieA, Ligue1, NOS, all other european teams... no second leagues though. i couldnt wait anymore for the Nov. data pack... i want to start a ML season this weekend. really looking forward to it. but i dont know what team to pick right now. some low level team... lets see...

i did all the importing last night. structure, emblems, competitions, bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, SerieA, Ligue1, NOS, all other european teams... no second leagues though. i couldnt wait anymore for the Nov. data pack... i want to start a ML season this weekend. really looking forward to it. but i dont know what team to pick right now. some low level team... lets see...

I deleted my post because I found an answer elsewhere - but thanks man.

I am just going to stick with the DFL v.4 option file. It literally covers every league in the game which is great for me - and the kits look fine (I can't tell the difference between them and PES World's to be honest.)

I deleted my post because I found an answer elsewhere - but thanks man.

I am just going to stick with the DFL v.4 option file. It literally covers every league in the game which is great for me - and the kits look fine (I can't tell the difference between them and PES World's to be honest.)
christiano and the guys say the file is finished. but it isnt as there are still little flaws with kits and stats! the players and teams are all in!! btw: epl, bundesliga and other big leagues have all 2048 res kits! but in other european teams there is still 1024 res kits and even a 960 res kit! i hate the 1024 res kits, because i watch a lot of replays (even during a match) and up close the logos and emblems look "not that good", its pixelerated! from gp cam you might not notice this but i do in replays.
anyways... the v4.0 is really nice and good to go but i'm a perfectionist. i want it all to be top notch perfect! :D

christiano and the guys say the file is finished. but it isnt as there are still little flaws with kits and stats! the players and teams are all in!! btw: epl, bundesliga and other big leagues have all 2048 res kits! but in other european teams there is still 1024 res kits and even a 960 res kit! i hate the 1024 res kits, because i watch a lot of replays (even during a match) and up close the logos and emblems look "not that good", its pixelerated! from gp cam you might not notice this but i do in replays.
anyways... the v4.0 is really nice and good to go but i'm a perfectionist. i want it all to be top notch perfect! :D

Yep I have noticed on replays actually! Sometimes the kit numbers dissapear but I thought that was just the game.

Yep I have noticed on replays actually! Sometimes the kit numbers dissapear but I thought that was just the game.
dont know about shirt numbers... but i want crystal clear logos on the shirts. same with league logos and team logos. i once (think it was pes2016) had some really cool team logos from the internet. they were more "shiny", more glossy and werent frontal pics... it was like the pic was rotated by a few degrees to the side. that looked really cool.

edit: couldnt find the pics i was looking for, but here is the 2016 thread i created: http://forum.onpsx.de/showthread.php?t=31636

edit2: pretty sure i found them here: https://hdlogo.wordpress.com/ but there are only ugly logos left... :D
and another website: http://www.sportslogos.net/leagues/list_by_sport/5/Soccer/logos

im pretty sure i have the glossy logos on my macbook at home. ill check that when i get home.

BTW: i imported all the national teams too!

Last edited:
i want to start a ML season this weekend. really looking forward to it. but i dont know what team to pick right now. some low level team... lets see...
Burnley, maybe?
I've just finished my first season with it, and it was a nightmare on professional difficulty full manual.
I was fighting for life, and it's quite realistic. Only 2 points between me, and first relegation place in table.

For the next season i'm planing promotion for Europa League

with konami png limits you're not going to get it im afraid

with konami png limits you're not going to get it im afraid
all the mayor euro leagues should be possible. bundesliga, la liga, epl, nos, serieA, ligue1, eredivisie... european national teams too. that should be possible. do you have the numbers again? what was the limit with high res kits?

I have just downloaded the pes universe classic teams OF. Is there any way to edit the bin file for each team so that they go to a different league rather than over writing the bundesliga?

I think you have to import them one by one and tick both boxes and then you can decide where you want them to go

I think you have to import them one by one and tick both boxes and then you can decide where you want them to go
right! import the classic teams one by one. tick the first box too (tick both of them) and then choose league and team to be replaced! bundesliga will still be in place and you can have the first 20 classic teams in another league. but dont forget, there are 20 more teams coming!

Yeah, cheers. I thought that is what you could do, but when I saw people having problems on here I thought it must not have been that simple.

Just been playing with some of the teams. Really enjoying it. I also have the classic argentina, brazil and my classic newcastle team. It's going to tricky when they release more as I am already out of image file space.

KONAMI details content for first two free PES 2017 download updates, adding more likenesses, stadia and match day enhancements

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has detailed the content of the first two free download updates for its critically acclaimed PES 2017 title.

KONAMI is committed to continually improving the on-field and presentation elements of PES 2017 and will regularly offer free updates throughout the year. The first download will be available at the end of October, with a second to follow at the end of November, and more to follow.

October’s 1.02 update will add a number of improved facial likenesses to players within the game. PES 2017 is globally recognised for its stunning player likenesses and the use of Player ID systems to ensure the on-field stars both move and play like their real-life counterparts. The October file will recognise over 39 players who have excelled in the early part of the season, and will offer photo-realistic reproductions of the likes of Wissam Ben Yedder, Mario Lemina, Aymeric Laporte, Victor Wanyama and Denis Suarez, and will also see their individual playing styles recreated within the game. The 1.02 download will also update the pitch side hoardings and introduce new official boot styles to the game, including the option of choosing a variety of studs.

With the advent of Sony’s new PlayStationPro® format, KONAMI’s November 1.03 update will introduce a 4K resolution mode within PES 2017, adding greater visual definition running at 60FPS. The 1.03 update will also see the introduction of key elements centred on KONAMI’s premier partnership teams: Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund. KONAMI has entered into long term partnerships with both teams and November will see extensive additions designed to reflect the match day experience at the English and German clubs.

PES2017-LFC-Announcement-Anfield-03-600x338.jpg

Liverpool’s iconic Anfield stadium will be added to PES 2017’s roster of in-game venues, and will also be the first to show the club’s brand new stand within a video game. World recognised Liverpool songs and chants, including ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ will also be heard as the players walk on to the pitch and during matches. Borussia Dortmund’s stunning Signal Iduna Park ground will also be perfectly recreated for use in the game, with both licensed teams having squad likenesses recreated, bringing the club stars to life.

PES2017_BVB_Announcement-Signal-Iduna-Park-01-600x338.jpg

Both the PES 2017 October and November updates will also add more official iconography and official boot styles to the main game, with kit additions and various bug fixes. More details will be revealed soon!

For more information, please visit us at:

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/

https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/topics/13924/

Thx Vanished

I thought it was designed for an immediate offside trap? Do the team remain where they pushed up to the line for the rest of the game?
Guys we cannot be amazed at this feature. It's the aeons year that it's there :D

It doesn't stay BTW. The defensive line reverts to your tactics not sure how long it is in effect.

the other game got a new broadcast package delivered:

man, that kind of presentation in PES and i would play naked in my "with plastic sheets covered" living room! :LOL:
yep, hopefully Konami gets jealous and they improve it for 2018. This increases sales, sure the japanese are smart enough to notice..

Guys we cannot be amazed at this feature. It's the aeons year that it's there :D

It doesn't stay BTW. The defensive line reverts to your tactics not sure how long it is in effect.

That's what I always thought Zee . . .that it goes back to the way you had it set. . . .I know it's always been there it's just that the other guys were discussing it and I chipped in with my 2 cents and was told I was wrong ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom