PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Updating an non existing atmosphere,the premiership used to have atmosphere when people could stand and the tickets didn't cost 40-60£.
Hope Konami doesn't go all in on that Leauge in the future like its opposition.
Good that the game gets some update though.
Hope that they make a push tw Serie A/BL next season

All these planned updates and I still can't select time of day outside of exhibition mode

Well some people claim you just need to write to konami and they'll listen to you and send some tshirts to thank you.

I should have quite a collection of tshirts by now....

That feature would completely change the way i feel about master league, which for the time being is on hold due to having played 34/38 games at night with a game breaking dull and flat lighting system.

Also transfer market is really poorly implemented.

Presntation and menus in PES is lacking

And that's being kind. I still don't know why Konami can't spend another month with the game to work on menus etc. Release it late October like the old days so they can squeeze a modern day menu system, more stadia etc.

I always feel as if PES is rushed out, half finished.

think pes 2011 had the best next gen look, some stadia like camp nou or old trafford were phenomenal. Now it all looks very cartonish and the colour palette is nothing short of depressing.

Tell them that. I am sure at some point it will sink in
I have. Millions of times. It doesn't make a difference.

Adam Bhatti and his worshippers just come out with "BEST PES EVA THE KING IS BACK!" every year around release day. Any critique afterwards gets shot down and/or ignored.

I stopped giving feedback to Konami and their cronies years ago, it doesn't achieve anything.

Someone talked about trying to avoid holding R1 to much and this is an absolute must for online (manual settings).

The advice about trying to look where the players are heading, sometimes even showing with his hand where he wants the pass had really changed my success online, great advice guys!

Only thing now is the slight button lag which still makes the game a bit stiff online, that and the OP pressuring.

right. Time to give this a whirl again. Gonna start a ML with either Soton or West Ham

Would strongly advise against going an established team as you will just get more frustrated with the game as Team Spirit will be low-ish and it is hard to get results. I would recommend instead an ML Defaults start, as you know you are going to struggle but your squad do get better over time. Pick-up some free agents around the 70 OPR mark and youth players in the first window; build from there. Would recommend starting with a 5-3-2 (or 5-3-1-1) formation too.

I finished in 21st place in my first season in Serie B and this second season I am challenging for automatic promotion thanks to my team getting better over that time.

But then, I fucking love ML this year and don't buy the "COM cheating" talk at all and I have played just under two full league seasons and cup matches. It is a combination of low team spirit, players not playing in preferred positions, players not playing to instructions that suit them, not marking liberally/marking incorrectly and just carelessness that costs me results, not COM cheating. Sure, it can feel like it some games, but then there are times when it buckles against me too. Just like real life. Even a slight alteration of a teams compactiveness against opposition makes a massive difference, for better and worse. The game rewards preparation for each and every single match in ML, as well as punish. Play in a fashion that has you one-twoing or pass and moving from the back all the time and it will fuck you over as players do tire, and execution in even the basics is imapcted.

Last edited:
Updating an non existing atmosphere,the premiership used to have atmosphere when people could stand and the tickets didn't cost 40-60£.
Hope Konami doesn't go all in on that Leauge in the future like its opposition.
Good that the game gets some update though.
Hope that they make a push tw Serie A/BL next season
yeah, with all the fixings. Stadiums / Presentation.

Couldn't give a fuck about broadcast assets if it just hogs up space/memory. Would sooner have other content/enhancements.

Menus I am okay with, but just okay. Could do with some additional features in certain modes, but get fucked with a stadium manager or managing the books bollocks in ML. Again, I only care about function and form out on the pitch. I want my off the field focus to be my players; training and preperation; scouting and alike. I would rather have the "anti-FIFA" than a second rate clone. Thankfully, they haven't tried to produce a clone. Football is so much more than Premier League decals/scoreboards, and is waaaaay more than how it looks on tele.

I for one think they do quite well with lower league latin or just latin football atmosphere in general. Much more to my preference, yet I don't think they areeven trying to do that. Just is like that for me.

Regards camera angle: I prefer it close and to be able to see across the pitch at a lower angle. The game gts too easy/annoying at wider higher up angle for me. Same goes for the other game and I in fact prefer the camera options in PES the last few years than those found in FIFA.

I have just downloaded the pes universe classic teams OF. Is there any way to edit the bin file for each team so that they go to a different league rather than over writing the bundesliga?
Yes after you have selected the Bins to import you must tick the first box (on the screen where you select the player and data box) and decide where the destination league will be

Hope what I am saying makes sense

Couldn't give a fuck about broadcast assets if it just hogs up space/memory. Would sooner have other content/enhancements.

Menus I am okay with, but just okay. Could do with some additional features in certain modes, but get fucked with a stadium manager or managing the books bollocks in ML. Again, I only care about function and form out on the pitch. I want my off the field focus to be my players; training and preperation; scouting and alike. I would rather have the "anti-FIFA" than a second rate clone. Thankfully, they haven't tried to produce a clone. Football is so much more than Premier League decals/scoreboards, and is waaaaay more than how it looks on tele.

I for one think they do quite well with lower league latin or just latin football atmosphere in general. Much more to my preference, yet I don't think they areeven trying to do that. Just is like that for me.

Regards camera angle: I prefer it close and to be able to see across the pitch at a lower angle. The game gts too easy/annoying at wider higher up angle for me. Same goes for the other game and I in fact prefer the camera options in PES the last few years than those found in FIFA.

See, I couldn't care less about latin teams. Love or hate it, the Premier League is hugely popular across the globe now. If Konami could at least include, say, 5 more British looking stadiums, more English sounding crowd chants etc then it would do the series wonders.

I love the Premier League because I'm English and my team plays in it. I enjoy watching La Liga, Serie A and even Ligue Un but my preference will always be the PL.

Again, Konami need to make more of an effort in this area. More people will buy the game because of a more Premier League based feel than Brazilian or Argentian. This isn't biased from myself, this is just how it is. Teams like Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal have huge followings and interest world wide.

See, I couldn't care less about latin teams. Love or hate it, the Premier League is hugely popular across the globe now. If Konami could at least include, say, 5 more British looking stadiums, more English sounding crowd chants etc then it would do the series wonders.

I love the Premier League because I'm English and my team plays in it. I enjoy watching La Liga, Serie A and even Ligue Un but my preference will always be the PL.

Again, Konami need to make more of an effort in this area. More people will buy the game because of a more Premier League based feel than Brazilian or Argentian. This isn't biased from myself, this is just how it is. Teams like Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal have huge followings and interest world wide.
Pes has never had a PL package simply because its bigger in South America än the Southern parts of Europe,so them focusing on Latin stadiums is not that strange,and why go where FIFA already dominates.
but stadiums should be more varied,an more of them.
can't believe that they took away stadium creator.
I don't think they'll go down the PL path,and why would they?

Can you change nets shapes? (Not net mesh) I'd like a few square ones like at Nou camp. Seeing the same set of nets at every ground is annoying.

Can you change nets shapes? (Not net mesh) I'd like a few square ones like at Nou camp. Seeing the same set of nets at every ground is annoying.

you can change only net tension, colour and net shapes (square or hexagonal) but they always remain the same shape

ive updated them on my optionfile

Back
Top Bottom