PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

PES 2015 and 16 was ping pong and laser guided shots, he is right there.

PES 2017 isn't that though. It's slower, more tactical and complex than recent PES games (which were awful I agree)

Didn't really play either PES title, or either FIFA game in their 15/16 versions as I just got footy game fatigue those years. PES15 had its moments on PS3 for me, PES2016 was okay come the EURO's and offering a quick fix.

I'm just glad Konami don't watch matches like that Red Monday nonsense I just endured and think: "we need to make that!"

As bad as lfc v mufc was pes needs those kind of games mixed in ..instead the AI gets confused when you refuse to attack ..hence you can be winning 1-0 in.an important match and keep the ball at your keepers feet and the AI will let you have it as it doesn't recognise that kind of play..PES needs some scrappy midfield battles instead of constant attack and defend

It absolutely doesn't. No football game needs that, realistic or otherwise. Doesn't mean I want end-to-end but just something, ANYTHING, to happen. Not even talking about chances either.

PS- Why would anyone choose to play like that in PES or FIFA when they are 1-0 up anyway? Talk about sabotaging your own enjoyment in order to prove a point.

I was just playing Liverpool vs Chelsea and then Bayern vs Chelsea. What a difference compared to the Bundesliga season i play with Frankfurt. I've been playing the likes of Frankfurt, Leicester or Leipzig all the time.
As for now, I prefer the lower level team. But that might be to the extra skills and stuff you can do in the pitch with better teams. It gives more opportunities but seems also more hectic and complex.
Not enough time to play more today. :(

Can some one help me I installed dfl option file however the bundesliga keeps dissapearing. I also put the classic teams option file on the pla league y does this help someone please direct me on what to do as well as doing Valencia removal of duplicate players. I must say since getting the game I've had trouble with editing

Can some one help me I installed dfl option file however the bundesliga keeps dissapearing. I also put the classic teams option file on the pla league y does this help someone please direct me on what to do as well as doing Valencia removal of duplicate players. I must say since getting the game I've had trouble with editing

the classic teams will overwrite the bundesliga teams as they were both made for the peu league, its either one of the other but definitely not both

the classic teams will overwrite the bundesliga teams as they were both made for the peu league, its either one of the other but definitely not both
V true however I put the classic league specifically in the Asian blank league. When I uploaded the game all classic teams where fine however the bundesliga had team names and players but no kits and emblems then when I re imported it I the lost players from classic league. Not having an option file that works has stopped me from enjoying the game and playing ml. Can u direct me on what best to do pls

Each to their own but if I'm playing as a decent team on the last day of the league and my opponents need a draw to stay up I'd expect them to pack the defence not an end to end game which is what you get..my other point being as good as the AI is it gets confused when you waste time at the back regardless of the score and time left

V true however I put the classic league specifically in the Asian blank league. When I uploaded the game all classic teams where fine however the bundesliga had team names and players but no kits and emblems then when I re imported it I the lost players from classic league. Not having an option file that works has stopped me from enjoying the game and playing ml. Can u direct me on what best to do pls

its not about the import but the export, youll need to put the classics in the peu league and this conflicts with the bundesliga so you can't have both

Ive lost the will to live when it comes to deleting and re-installing option files. I have one on there and there it will stay. I don't even really like the game so ill be fooked if I spend another minute pissing about with option files.

Ive lost the will to live when it comes to deleting and re-installing option files. I have one on there and there it will stay. I don't even really like the game so ill be fooked if I spend another minute pissing about with option files.

it takes 5 hours from
start to finish, ive wasted a week of my life trying to figure it out, thankfully i got it sorted

im still finding it hard to do any skills
it is, for me too. not to actually pull of the trick but to set it up correct to get something from it. thats the hard part! and i love it! in another soccer game back in the days i was stringing tricks together with ease. i dont want that anymore! :)

Big fan of this cam setting here. The most realstic and challenging cam and would encourage everyone to give a chance. The only cam view in PES IMO that really show the brilliance of the game

Yeah goals and chances look better. I do think it could be panned out to make things a bit more visible but certainly changes the game.

Yeah goals and chances look better. I do think it could be panned out to make things a bit more visible but certainly changes the game.
i tried broadcast cam just yesterday and sure it looks like a real match but its unplayable for me. when playing manual isnt a challenge anymore the user can make the whole gaming experience harder by setting it to broadcast cam! :D
ill stick to a cam that gives me more overview of whats happening on the pitch...

i tried broadcast cam just yesterday and sure it looks like a real match but its unplayable for me. when playing manual isnt a challenge anymore the user can make the whole gaming experience harder by setting it to broadcast cam! :D
ill stick to a cam that gives me more overview of whats happening on the pitch...
eventually i'll upload a match on broadcast camera to show how i make blind passes and shoots.
after awhile it's all muscle memory.

it takes 5 hours from
start to finish, ive wasted a week of my life trying to figure it out, thankfully i got it sorted
Thank u bro please can you give us a tip of how best to do it also remove duplicate. When do you think u will release yours? I was wondering if I imported classic over Asian league on a new edit file then export again then re import Will it solve the issue

eventually i'll upload a match on broadcast camera to show how i make blind passes and shoots.
after awhile it's all muscle memory.
maybe thats the point. i dont want to do blind passes. i want to create a match in my living room that comes near to watching a match on tv! and as the players on the pitch actually see where they want to ball to kick to... i want that too! :)
edit: example: in assetto corsa i dont set the view angle smaller than regular just to drive blind into a corner... do you know what i mean?

Last edited:
I started playing around with Unassisted cursor last night and really enjoyed it.

Most of the time I constantly switch anyway so it's not too different to semi/assisted but it gives the extra ability to make your own runs and use individual defenders to man-mark players.

Games were more open (no 0-0s!) and seemed to add an extra level of challenge.

It felt like a nice co-op match between me and the AI.

Mastering the radar is key. Is there a similar camera angle to broadcast?

The shots and plays are worlds apart in terms of look and feel in comparison to the default camera imo
i don't use the radar, i find it distracting. i pass into the space where i know my players are.

maybe thats the point. i dont want to do blind passes. i want to create a match in my living room that comes near to watching a match on tv! and as the players on the pitch actually see where they want to ball to kick to... i want that too! :)
edit: example: in assetto corsa i dont set the view angle smaller than regular just to drive blind into a corner... do you know what i mean?
i tried a custom camera set like broadcast but scoring wasn't as fun. also the way the broadcast camera moves is unique. blind passing isn't really that blind, you have a radar or don't use it like me, and know were your players hang out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom