PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

How in God's name do I set up a sub account and log into it with my second controller? I've just spent two whole hours pissing about trying to get this to work, going back and forth from the PS4 to the PC, and I can't figure it out. I thought I'd done it, but I logged into what I thought was a sub account and sure enough, I went into exhibition match and... not allowed to use the option file data.

Create an email adress for your sub account.
Go into system settings.
Select parental control or safety settings (whatever called in english).
Go to sub account.
Create a sub account (select date of birth for a 12 yrs old child for example) and follow the instructions. Use the new email adress for registration and verify the sub account with clicking on the link you will receive at the new adress.
In the registration process you can already select the option that sub account is allowed to use User based content. After everything is set up, registrated and verified, go back to PS4.
Create a new PSN Account (in the very first screen when you have to select an account to log in).
Use the same new email adress as before - this way The account will be linked as sub account for your main account. Complete the registration as usual by selecting country, town etc. and in the end a User name.
After the new account is created, you have everything you need to play with 2 persons at the same time all modes without any error message.
But it is important that you have an internet connection running while
PES is starting and adding a second player - the game checks online if the Option with user content is set correctly.
Once this was checked, no internet connection is needed anymore, unless the next time pes is started again.

If you want to play with up to 4 players at the same time, you will have to create up to 3 sub accounts in total ;)

Hope that helps. Did it this way and it works like charme. Played with 3 mates at the same time ;)

This will not work, if they used the same players to edit the teams - this will cause conflicts. The second import will overwrite the first one in this case.

Just import the teams and double check what happens. If it messed up, reload the savegame.

I suggest for something like the classic teams: create a new account and Import those files there.

I'd advise you to start on professional. .. TP can be really tough going.

I am playing on superstar :D

Managed 2 victories. One thing though I own possession atm way above 55% but seem to be pushed wide by the AI

Oh yes playing PA01 I can't imagine going full manual now but considering manual at a later stage on Top Player

Atm it's challenging enough.

I hope the next window I can grab a CB or two

End of my first ML year, 34/38 night games lol....playing juve, ended up mid table and quarter final CL.

I kinda feel a bit bored though, not only i hate night games but the lack of stadia, poor commentary and unrealistic transfers does not really encouraged me to play a second year (i bought pogba back for 34, bought back morata as well and i was short of money for vidal but it seems it is way too easy to buy whatever player you like). Might stick to CL and other shorter game modes.

Lighting is a bit of a pain in general, dunno how they managed to get it so poorly. Also wish the stadium atmosphere would be much better, most games feel dull crowdwise.

But my main issue so far is related to player stats, i have the feeling that passing, crossing and shooting isn't so stats related (tried all sort of combination for that) as in some previous games. on the other hand i feel the physical stats are well implemented.

Still having fun, which at the end of the day is the most important thing.

Managed 2 victories. One thing though I own possession atm way above 55% but seem to be pushed wide by the AI

Oh yes playing PA01 I can't imagine going full manual now but considering manual at a later stage on Top Player

Jaysus zee if you said you were on manual as well. . . well then you are fuckin awesome at the game . . .put up vids buddy. .we're all doing it.

Finally I made it and installed the OF´s of PESGALAXY.
Now this game looks like something finally.
Then I checked my monitor settings. Picture set up was set on default.
All games and tools looked good on that, but PES 2017 looked shit. I changed it from default to the selection "game" and it looks a lot better.
A bit too saturated, but better than that washed out crap.

Started my ML with Aston Villa and am in December shortly before the next transfer window.
I really enjoy it. Playing advantage, full manual, -1, dynamic cam max zoomed out.

I understand gabe´s frustration. Tbh I see a lot of things in this game which have been kept too basic and are not well programmed. But still, I can enjoy it and the variation in there covers many of the negatives.
About the people been ranting on a scripted ML. I can´t say that yet. But I think it´s due to the difficulty setting.
I´m playing on advanced, full manual and my team is a 2nd division team. The difficulty is just right for me.
Might set it up to professional soon. I haven´t felt any of the cheating yet but some things are quite strange.
When I perform a throw-in and use the off-the-ball feature and pick up a player, sometimes the ball gets thrown so badly that the AI catches it...even I didn´t move my selected player. Why the hell does this happen?

Then we had a few posts about sending your player forward with L1 + right stick.
Sometimes he wouldn´t run. We found it in a control sheet that this happens when he is low on stamina.
But why the hell do they run forward EVERY time when I use L1 + X (pass button) or R2 + X, no matter what their condition is?
That doesn´t make sense.
There are too many programming failures in this game...thx god not game breaking atm.

Then the AI fouls. So many obvious ones don´t get called, often in the box. I couldn´t believe that I had ONE foul called by the ref which led a penalty for me :D.
It was in an FA cup game, the AI was leading 1:0 and in the 90th min I´ve been in their box, they fouled (it was a little push, but my player stumbled) my player and I got a pen...I couldn´t believe it.
Way too many happen in the box which are obvious but don´t get called.

But well...still enjoying it but there are many things that have to be ironed out.

T4jA5LM.jpg

- ......Which angle?

Someone chose the middle. But this year, it's tricky. Because:

raZjEB8.png

This year, you MUST pay attention to where the receiver wants the ball. It's not about where you want him to go, it's more about you, as the passer, supplying the receiver with a pass he wants.

So, if you play the middle option, or the left option, there's gonna be a momentary lapse in his response. The explanation for this, is because the guy wouldn't be there anymore, when your pass arrives. This is manual. The snap wouldn't protect you in this context, it wouldn't bring the guy back. If you don't play it into his path, he might need to fight for it, or he might even ignore it. You're gonna see a lot of this behavior when you play.

Last year it didn't matter so much, because manual was quite a bit more assisted, the snap would protect you a bit more. You can disregard a bit more about these details, of the receiver's direction. In 16, the only time it mattered, full manual, was when you played in 2v2 or 11v11. This year, in 17, you have to keep this habit even in 1v1 or 1v COM. You must play the pass into the receiver's path, for it to go well.

My friend who chose the middle option, he sent me this pic:
bpcPPqG.png

He said he wanted to do this. He wanted to play the ball to the forward, check the ball back to the midfielder, to activate a 1-2 run. This picture here, is basically classic ping pong passing. Well, it wouldn't work this year in manual. Because even the first pass would not go well. There's simply no snap on manual X pass this year, you can't rely on the snap to bring the player back (the middle and the left passing options would not activate any snap). You have to play the pass into his path, or you will have to deal with the consequences. It didn't matter so much last year, because 16's manual passing was quite a bit more assisted than this year's. You can't really force things like this to happen in 17. You have to play to accommodate your team mates. I really like this new behavior and I think it's a good step forward. You have to look at what each player is doing and utilize those clues from their body animation.

So, to sum it up. My advice is:
- DO NOT look for the snap when you play in full manual.
- DO NOT always just do what YOU want. Play in such a way that you accommodate the pass receivers.
- Also, try to hold the ball a little longer, things might change to your advantage. In a split second, your ball receiver might start an intelligent run like this:

v4jLjcw.jpg

Do not restrict yourself to look for the snap. The 3 options is what you see, when you are looking for the snap. Expand your angles. Take all the hints you can from your off-ball players, their movement, and their body animation. When you play the pass into the path of the ball receivers, everything goes nicely. That's how it should be anyway in real football.

I hope this sums up some of the frustrations of manual in 17. I've heard people say pass success is erratic and random, but I really don't feel that's the case. Give it a try!

AWESOME!!!
I would have never performed that pass that way, but would have gone for the 3 options up there.
Thx a lot for this, I´ll work on that.

In fact this has been my weakness...even I signed a fast player on my ML, it´s hard to outrun the defenders.
But with a right pass like this one it works better.
You really have to use the advantages of manual because a pass like this is probably not possible on assisted.

Zee did you install every team from Cristiano's OF?

And did you delete any manager images, stadium images etc?

I ask because I wonder if I actually need to delete these images?

You have to delete some of the images. Due to the fact the DFL of contains a lot of 3rd and some 4th kits, you will need the space for those graphics.
If you want managers and / or stadium pics, you have to delete 3rd and 4th kits and as well delete the images in kits section.
If each edited team has just h, a, gk kits, you will need about 900 kits inserted. This will leave you space for managers and stadium pics.
In the end it is up to everyone himself deceiding, what is important to have and what is not ;)

You have to delete some of the images. Due to the fact the DFL of contains a lot of 3rd and some 4th kits, you will need the space for those graphics.
If you want managers and / or stadium pics, you have to delete 3rd and 4th kits and as well delete the images in kits section.
If each edited team has just h, a, gk kits, you will need about 900 kits inserted. This will leave you space for managers and stadium pics.
In the end it is up to everyone himself deceiding, what is important to have and what is not ;)
Thanks for the info mate - glad I deleted the managers and stadiums, would much rather have the kits!

Posted this on another site. Help would be gratefully received.

How ****ing hard does this have to get.

Installed Cristianos all in one v4 file with German teams then the classic teams. Classic teams overwrite German sides and you can't have Bundesliga alongside. All other European teams folder is just a mishmash with no league structure.

For the love of God how do I get all fake teams wiped out?????? Someone PLEASE help, step by step.

Zee did you install every team from Cristiano's OF?

And did you delete any manager images, stadium images etc?

I ask because I wonder if I actually need to delete these images?
I installed his 4.0 base didn't delete any images and only installed team bins next manager pics or stadia (don't those pull through automatically)
So that's all the leagues bundesliga in PEU, MLS on PAS then J League to overwrite I THINK other ASIAN, then Other American teams to overwrite the one with CUNTURIPA etc not sure what the league is called

I have 2 teams left that are unlicensed that I want to do a little project on but they in a separate 2 team league

I hope all this makes sense lol

At the office atm so can't do screenshots

quick question: i want to create my home team in PES2017 but on the computer, not the ingame editor. is that possible for me to do if i use one of these tools from pesgaming (https://pesgalaxy.com/index.php/Board/586-Tools/) and edit a team in say christianos OF (one of the team bin files)!?
or do i have to go through the rough process of creating kit, player appearence and stats all ingame?! its so time consuming... computer whould be much easier.
i was used to edit stuff on PC (using computer editing tools) and burn it to disc back in the ps2 days!

Changed the game camera to broadcast and did not know how much of a difference it makes to playing the game. It looks a tonne better.

The view takes a little to get used to and is a little constricted in ways but once you get used to it and learn to use the radar more then the game just feels better to play. Perhaps this is placebo but passing movements/goals/defending all now seem more enjoyable.

Anyone else use this camera?

quick question: i want to create my home team in PES2017 but on the computer, not the ingame editor. is that possible for me to do if i use one of these tools from pesgaming (https://pesgalaxy.com/index.php/Board/586-Tools/) and edit a team in say christianos OF (one of the team bin files)!?
or do i have to go through the rough process of creating kit, player appearence and stats all ingame?! its so time consuming... computer whould be much easier.
i was used to edit stuff on PC (using computer editing tools) and burn it to disc back in the ps2 days!
No, there are no editors for PS4 export files.

Posted this on another site. Help would be gratefully received.

How ****ing hard does this have to get.

Installed Cristianos all in one v4 file with German teams then the classic teams. Classic teams overwrite German sides and you can't have Bundesliga alongside. All other European teams folder is just a mishmash with no league structure.

For the love of God how do I get all fake teams wiped out?????? Someone PLEASE help, step by step.

There is only 1 other European league and that is allocated to the Bundesliga, so if you want that, you wont be able to have the classic teams installed as well as they use the same base team (Id assume). All the other European teams wont have a league as they are just that 'others' to fill up European competitions.

So to get rid of all the fake teams, just do the DFL option file instructions.... WEPES folder on your USB, import teams, do it league by league if that helps... on the Bundesliga and Other European teams you have to tick the 2nd option, as that will then import the players for you.

What part do you get stuck on?

I installed his 4.0 base didn't delete any images and only installed team bins next manager pics or stadia (don't those pull through automatically)
So that's all the leagues bundesliga in PEU, MLS on PAS then J League to overwrite I THINK other ASIAN, then Other American teams to overwrite the one with CUNTURIPA etc not sure what the league is called

I have 2 teams left that are unlicensed that I want to do a little project on but they in a separate 2 team league

I hope all this makes sense lol

At the office atm so can't do screenshots
Cheers mate.

Changed the game camera to broadcast and did not know how much of a difference it makes to playing the game. It looks a tonne better.

The view takes a little to get used to and is a little constricted in ways but once you get used to it and learn to use the radar more then the game just feels better to play. Perhaps this is placebo but passing movements/goals/defending all now seem more enjoyable.

Anyone else use this camera?

I would, if it wasn´t for that stupid angle switching all the time.
Seriously...whose idea was that?

Ok so if I move all the Bundesliga teams out of PEU league into one of the others and then import the classic teams, that should work right?

no it won't as the bundesliga was created in the peu league, that's why my files were broken for so long not realising that one team can only be allocated 1 edit spot

There is only 1 other European league and that is allocated to the Bundesliga, so if you want that, you wont be able to have the classic teams installed as well as they use the same base team (Id assume). All the other European teams wont have a league as they are just that 'others' to fill up European competitions.

So to get rid of all the fake teams, just do the DFL option file instructions.... WEPES folder on your USB, import teams, do it league by league if that helps... on the Bundesliga and Other European teams you have to tick the 2nd option, as that will then import the players for you.

What part do you get stuck on?

Thanks for replying.
I checked the second box for every team because that's what the install guide says. However, there are additional European teams in the v4 file (e.g Anderlecht) but I've no idea how many to copy over to ensure all fake teams are overwritten. They all have .bin files but also folders with additional content. Do I copy everything over to the USB stick?

I know I sound wet behind the ears and I am coming from a PS2 to this. But there does seem to be some assumptions that we know what to do to get these things working.

Would like to see them put some error into crossing, 95% of my goals come through this and it feels a bit cheap at the moment, still loving it but think this needs tightening

Thanks for replying.
I checked the second box for every team because that's what the install guide says. However, there are additional European teams in the v4 file (e.g Anderlecht) but I've no idea how many to copy over to ensure all fake teams are overwritten. They all have .bin files but also folders with additional content. Do I copy everything over to the USB stick?

I know I sound wet behind the ears and I am coming from a PS2 to this. But there does seem to be some assumptions that we know what to do to get these things working.
copy over the league you want to create to your usb stick. all the bins and all the sub folder with kits and managers...! import this league (tick the second box, 10 teams at a time) and then delete the data on the usb stick and put another league (including all sub folder) on the stick and do it again in the pes import menu... so on!
the bin files in a leagues folder refer to the pics stored in that leagues sub folder, afaik!

Thanks for replying.

No worries mate, no harm in asking questions, hope we can get it sorted for you.

First up, yep get those teams copied onto your USB in the WEPES folder.

The additional teams in the 'European' folder (ie Anderlecht) will overwrite the other fake teams in Other European. They should be allocated to their own fake team, so basically do the same, select their bins, check the 2nd option when prompted and import.

They will then write over those teams for you, it wont affect the Bundesliga etc - just clear out those fake names that complete the other European list. As far as I'm aware the latest DFL option file has enough 'real' European teams to finalise it all, so you wont have any fakes left in your list.

USB into PC
Setup WEPES Folder
Copy the other European teams folder on to there, bins, kits etc
Put USB in PS4
Import as you have been doing
Select all the bins ie Anderlecht etc
Check 2nd option when prompted
Import

Should be done.

Would like to see them put some error into crossing, 95% of my goals come through this and it feels a bit cheap at the moment, still loving it but think this needs tightening

This is why online with PA1 is utterly crap, laser guided crossing from Ronaldo/Bale to Benzema is like, 90% of the goals I concede. It's hard to defend as it is with lesser teams but it's near impossible to defend the crossing. Oh well, back to manual passing...

yeah but somehow "they" are able to extract data from the bd game disc and edit it on PC, arent they!? or is all the OF work around the world done using the ingame editor?!
It's not possible to extract anything regarding the PS4 version, it's all done ingame.

This is why online with PA1 is utterly crap, laser guided crossing from Ronaldo/Bale to Benzema is like, 90% of the goals I concede. It's hard to defend as it is with lesser teams but it's near impossible to defend the crossing. Oh well, back to manual passing...

Very true. Online seasons, I find manual players after a couple of minutes and these games always been great.
The only problem is, that most of the users use maunal passing but basic shooting, but well...okay.

But on myclub never found one. I felt over confident and thought I´m good enough in manual passing to beat an assisted user.
Never gonna do that again. These games are damn ugly...you don´t stand a chance and it looks friggin awful how every pass of the opponent gets through.

Myclub dies here for me...at least online.

No worries mate, no harm in asking questions, hope we can get it sorted for you.

First up, yep get those teams copied onto your USB in the WEPES folder.

The additional teams in the 'European' folder (ie Anderlecht) will overwrite the other fake teams in Other European. They should be allocated to their own fake team, so basically do the same, select their bins, check the 2nd option when prompted and import.

They will then write over those teams for you, it wont affect the Bundesliga etc - just clear out those fake names that complete the other European list. As far as I'm aware the latest DFL option file has enough 'real' European teams to finalise it all, so you wont have any fakes left in your list.

USB into PC
Setup WEPES Folder
Copy the other European teams folder on to there, bins, kits etc
Put USB in PS4
Import as you have been doing
Select all the bins ie Anderlecht etc
Check 2nd option when prompted
Import

Should be done.

Thank you ever so much.

I'll probably upgrade to a PS4 Pro next month so I'll start all over again then.

Crossing is my favourite thing about this. I score from one in ten or so crosses so this is realistic.

Back
Top Bottom