PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I like regular league mode ..much more balanced in my opinion. In ML it always starts hard then turns easy once your player develop and improve in form. Regular league mode is less unpredictable.
How is league mode set up?
Just one season? Or does it continue?
No transfers right?

How many times you conceded a goal from a corner that the keeper punches out , it falls to their man on edge box who smashes it goal wards , takes a deflection and in? I've had 3 in 4 games tonight. This shit was in last years. Seriously don't know how you lot are enjoying this as much as you are. For everything that's good there's something to annoy. Still no pens despite being brought down in box several times. Just so frustrating. Headers are either over powered and fly over the bar from 2 yards or have no power from pen spot.

Last edited:
It's typically the same expect no transfer. You play with the whatever you have in your squad. It also include deomatisc cup and Europa league or CL depends on the team
Ah,ok,remember now,think I played it on PES 4.
Might have a go to see if gameplay differs from ML

Yeah. I'm getting a little annoyed by that too. But I'm currently playing regular league all the time, nothing else. Maybe I have to start ML or VERSUS.
I'm streaming Bundesliga right now:

Speaking of Bundesliga, is it possible to over write a portion of an option file? I installed a good one that included Bundesliga a while back and I have been adding new small option files as I go with no problems (i,e, new Europa league teams). Now I found another OP that includes Bundesliga with faces, tactics and player names corrected. How can I just replace the files I have for the Bundesliga with the new one?

Started a league campaign with Torino,same settings as in my ML (15 min,-1,manual,top player)
And it's fun,but I feel that it feels more on rails than ML,or maybe it's ML that are on less rails.
Fun gameplay,but it felt a lot easier,it's so much harder controlling the ball,and passing in ML
But I understand why some play it,great fun
Won my first three games.
Might try it with a smaller team

Started a league campaign with Torino,same settings as in my ML (15 min,-1,manual,top player)
And it's fun,but I feel that it feels more on rails than ML,or maybe it's ML that are on less rails.
Fun gameplay,but it felt a lot easier,it's so much harder controlling the ball,and passing in ML
If I'm getting fun out of the league than... holy moly... ML is gonna be a blast for me I guess! :)

Had some interesting matches with Frankfurt tonight.

i s
i shall try ML then, maybe it's different this year. ML just always felt hard in the first season but gets easier afterward

Cristiano's latest option file is fantastic. Just installed it.

Have every league licensed now. Time to start a Master League.

It really is isn't it? I've seen the light. Had Glens from day 1 but it hasn't been updated since so deleted it and installed the DFL one. Every team is licensed now, incredible. Bring on them international Tournaments now

i s

i shall try ML then, maybe it's different this year. ML just always felt hard in the first season but gets easier afterward
I had both ups and downs my first season,but it's tougher this year than before I think.
Most people are playing proffesional,that hasn't happend for a long time.
Good luck

If I'm getting fun out of the league than... holy moly... ML is gonna be a blast for me I guess! :)

Had some interesting matches with Frankfurt tonight.
I liked league mode,but the gameplay of ML is unbeatable.
Think you'll enjoy it mate.
Bundesliga is fun,I don't have that on my Xbox,to bad:(
Have fun

It really is isn't it? I've seen the light. Had Glens from day 1 but it hasn't been updated since so deleted it and installed the DFL one. Every team is licensed now, incredible. Bring on them international Tournaments now

Pardon my ignorance but where is this elusive file and are there instructions how to install it?
Will I need to tick the second box?

Another thing- has anyone see the AI misplace a pass? Every pass finds a man.
Every shot from AI is on target.
Konami have made this game end to end . Really trying to enjoy this but hard to ignore the things that irritate.

any working link for dfl v4 of? theres one that needs password and it isnt provided. the other mediafire link from pes patch.com spams ads continuously cant get anywhere with it

Another thing- has anyone see the AI misplace a pass? Every pass finds a man.
Every shot from AI is on target.
Konami have made this game end to end . Really trying to enjoy this but hard to ignore the things that irritate.
In my ML,the CPU has an average of 75% in passing and shoots about 50%.
So that's not very true is it?
Go ask the ones who play league and ML campaigns and they'll verify that,in case you think I'm bullshitting you,or go see some videos on YT

Yeah I don't have perfect AI but always better than mine even on assisted

Had a heartbreaking game against USA on the myclub international team comps.

I had then pegged back for 89minutes 20+ shots at goal 15+ on target but their keeper was impenetrable all but once.

On the 89th minute their deep defence quick counter worked when a fast fresj striker got behind my stamina drained CB and broke to setup a great counter and score from their one of 2 shots on target.

Extra fucking time I was livid and honestly felt robbed (as any manager would IRL) I brought on Hulk to help my lower rated team (picked to save contracts) after 5 mins to try and outmuscle the strong US defenders but he also just couldn't finish.

The Bastards got another goal from yet another counter almost knowingly picking me out when I was committed to grabbing the winner.

I lost the game. unnecessarily used a game on hulks contract which is a pretty penny to renew and my manager wouldn't automatically renew his contract due to not achieving his required 100% win rate for myclub vs com games. The commentator even mentioned his contract is reaching its end

Most heartbreaking unjust loss I have had on the mode..... and you know what . . . . . .

I fucking loved it.

i have prblem scoring goals, even shot on trget as well. Any tips? i switch between PA1 and full manual. But shooting is still with assist.

In my ML,the CPU has an average of 75% in passing and shoots about 50%.
So that's not very true is it?
Go ask the ones who play league and ML campaigns and they'll verify that,in case you think I'm bullshitting you,or go see some videos on YT

I'm not sure the stats are true.
Have you ever seen the AI misplace a pass so that you get a throw in or pass the ball to no one?
Its like the game is designed to have 90 mins end to end football.

I'm not sure the stats are true.
Have you ever seen the AI misplace a pass so that you get a throw in or pass the ball to no one?
Yes every game,bad passes over the sidelines,the psychic of the game differs massively if you play manual,that also has a big effect on CPUs handling of the ball
Playing manual and games over 10 min vs 5-6 min games on assisted is two different games

It is. That's how PES works - I'd love to see pass error in there, but we have to accept that their methodology for condensing 90 minutes into (the default) 10 minutes will always be the way it is, to create matches worth playing.

PES aims for a highlights package rather than having the potential for 10 minutes of nothing happening, and for all the manual talk, the game is designed to deliver the best results for the default settings (PA1 - which is a relief, it could have been PA3). I've witnessed absolutely no difference from the AI when playing manual, or when playing longer halves (I've got evidence to the contrary in terms of doubling the match length, doubling the amount of shots and doubling the scoreline) - so to me, 10-12 minute games and PA1 is the way to play. But you have to accept that the engine is designed the way it is for a reason.

The stats are true - because you'll intercept the AI passes occasionally. That's the AI version of a misplaced pass.

Back
Top Bottom