PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Data Pack release schedule
The following Stadiums and Anthems are scheduled for release in late November 2016. (*Release dates and content are subject to change.)

Signal Iduna Park (BV Borussia 09 Dortmund/Home Stadium)
Anfield (Liverpool FC/Home Stadium)
You’ll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool FC Classic Kit
Faces Updated
Cleats Added
NOVEMBER?!

Data Pack release schedule
The following Stadiums and Anthems are scheduled for release in late November 2016. (*Release dates and content are subject to change.)

Signal Iduna Park (BV Borussia 09 Dortmund/Home Stadium)
Anfield (Liverpool FC/Home Stadium)
You’ll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool FC Classic Kit
Faces Updated
Cleats Added

What?

Should I laugh at their incompetence or cry because it affects us and we keep tolerating their incompetence?

All that Liverpool hype why?

Is this from their official page?

Creating new stadiums in Fox enginge must be really difficult for the developers. Why else is the Anfield dlc release date over 3 (!) months away?? And that also would explain the last years lack of stadiums.

Creating new stadiums in Fox enginge must be really difficult for the developers. Why else is the Anfield dlc release date over 3 (!) months away?? And that also would explain the last years lack of stadiums.

I think its more to do with Konami being Lazy than anything else tbh mate.

IN 1024x1024 ARE 1000 SLOTS ONLY FOR KITS OR LIKE LAST YEAR FOR EVERYTHING MANAGER LOGOS AND OTHERS??? CAN ANYONE REPLY ON THAT PLEASE????

I think its more to do with Konami being Lazy than anything else tbh mate.
I don't think it's about laziness, I think it's about the amount of budget they have. Konami know it only sells to a certain crowd, but it sells to them no matter what, so why invest in it? They're not thinking "spend money to make money", especially not with fierce competition. They're thinking "spend a little, make a lot". The guys working on the new content are probably working for a couple of days a week, especially post-release.

This is why community editing tools are so important. It's morally wrong to expect your community to do all the work, I think, but... It's the only way it'll ever get done.

Give us an even SLIGHTLY complex stadium editor and every team would have their own, authentic-looking stadium by November. Not just a couple.

As for why they remove generic stadiums and good features... That one's trickier. General incompetence and/or programming issues with certain amounts of stadia caused by general incompetence which is partly due to the low level of investment in the game, I would imagine.

Last edited:
No Libertadores too.
Even if i don't really care, but about stadiums it's very sad, 5 stadiums and 7 on November only... Well, i wish/hope there will be a lot of generics

Last edited:
I don't think it's about laziness, I think it's about the amount of budget they have. Konami know it only sells to a certain crowd, but it sells to them no matter what, so why invest in it? They're not thinking "spend money to make money", especially not with fierce competition. They're thinking "spend a little, make a lot". The guys working on the new content are probably working for a couple of days a week, especially post-release.

This is why community editing tools are so important. It's morally wrong to expect your community to do all the work, I think, but... It's the only way it'll ever get done.

Give us an even SLIGHTLY complex stadium editor and every team would have their own, authentic-looking stadium by November. Not just a couple.

As for why they remove generic stadiums and good features... That one's trickier. General incompetence and/or programming issues with certain amounts of stadia caused by general incompetence which is partly due to the low level of investment in the game, I would imagine.

Yeah fair point mate, it just seems that there is less and less each yeah the game is released, but thats probably just me.

Well, they do release countless dlc's containg hundreds of new faces, balls, boots, gloves etc. That must means it's so much easier for them to create this type of content than new sdatiums.

Good point and you cant fault them when it comes to the dlc they do release.

Yeah fair point mate, it just seems that there is less and less each yeah the game is released, but thats probably just me.
I agree, and it's so annoying that we don't have a stadium editor any more. Even a basic one. But Adam has already quashed it as an idea for this year.

You know what'll happen - it'll have one next year, but you won't be able to assign them to any teams outside of their three made-up leagues or something.

ss_edit_manager_en_l.jpg

Googled the manager names and maybe PES2017 will have these 2 teams for Argentine and Chilean league at least(?)

Argentina:
D. Osella (Newell's Old Boys)

Chile:
D. Giovagnoli (Cobresal)

I agree, and it's so annoying that we don't have a stadium editor any more. Even a basic one. But Adam has already quashed it as an idea for this year.

You know what'll happen - it'll have one next year, but you won't be able to assign them to any teams outside of their three made-up leagues or something.

Yeah probably mate, I just miss the PS2 days where you could basically add anything you wanted to the game and all you had to do was recreate the ISO lol.

Back
Top Bottom