PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Exciting News!
Definatly the most promising PES in recent years; and finally a great coutinho face:D

Even tho its just a license, i think its a great addition for most customers.

Maybe there will also be Emirates, who knows:D
Btw this is a premium partnership right?
I wonder who are the low-level partnerships then..

Asim Tanvir
‏@AsimTanvir
Thanks for all the nice tweets regarding the #PES2017. You ain't seen nothing yet.

So if he is talking about more licences, which other teams could be on the cards for 2017 u Think? Dortmund and Milan is my guess. Dortmund since they (maybe) lost Bayern completely and Milan because of all the legends.

Would love to se Ajax as well, great legends and nice stadium. :)

Or could the big news be partnership with the Serie A...? :SHOCK: I read some tweet that EA might have lost the serie A, someone posted a pic from a FIFA 17 mobile game with the italian League just named Calcio A. If I remember right PES is quite big in Italy.

if they partner up with Ac Milan they will make me a very happy man.
especially if that means we wil be able to use all their legends

I wish there was one for console as well. Because the games I've had on the PES 16 PC have been sublime. The one I posted is a good example of where to start, but that was stage 1 in the process of elimination. Unfortunately my livestream on YT got blocked by UEFA, so I had to delete it to avoid copyright issues with the channel. However, the matches played were simply sublime. Saw some incredible goals as well, not to mention actually rewarding - and that says a lot for PES 16.

Matt, is there a global editing tool for PES2016 PC version then? I tried out your suggestions with the level 4 defensive line & less aggression last night and could see the difference immediately.
Now I would like to try out your suggestion of setting speed & explosive power to 40 now but don't want to have to edit each player individually lol. What is the quickest way to globally amend these values to 40 please?
Also, which file(s) would be modified if I made those changes? I would like to back the originals up just in case I want to revert back to the original settings.

Thanks in advance

Shopto has this for £32.36.
Pre ordered and booked 16th off for a day gaming

thats some nice price!!
i would preorder but when release date is near... im going all beserk! :D
thing is, i work for a store that sells games so usually the night before release date i take it home after work ends! so full price for me.
selling it in january für 20 euro means playing for 33cents a day (for 4 month)! thats ok! ;)

Guys ffs PES PC mod thread there must be one.

PS try vanilla PES first you may be pleasantly surprised

On topic:

No demo this week ;( hope it isn't a long wait.

Yeah, that's my bad, I'll PM anyone about PES 16 stuff.

Bummer about the demo, make sure to update your sig ;)

Can someone resume for me the official licensed teams at this moment?
I mean official annuncement or leaked game data files.

teams:
FC Barcelona
Arsenal
Liverpool
Dinamo Zagreb
Germany
France
Corinthians
Flamengo
River Plate
Boca Juniors
3 German teams

stadiums:
Camp Nou
Anfield Road
Neu Sonne Arena (generic)

teams:
FC Barcelona
Arsenal
Liverpool
Dinamo Zagreb
Germany
France
Corinthians
Flamengo
River Plate
Boca Juniors
3 German teams

stadiums:
Camp Nou
Anfield Road
Neu Sonne Arena (generic)

You’d also assume that Millenium Stadium (Wales) & Friends Stadium (Sweden) will also be in the game as they are the host stadiums for UCL and UEL finals

Fuck konami partnering up with the shite, means they won't be getting any money from me this year.
:BYE:
I can understand how you feel though,wouldn't sponsor a game that had Manure as poster boys.
But if the game is good,PES 17 that is,I wouldn't mind

Last edited:
Or could the big news be partnership with the Serie A...? :SHOCK: I read some tweet that EA might have lost the serie A, someone posted a pic from a FIFA 17 mobile game with the italian League just named Calcio A. If I remember right PES is quite big in Italy.

No Serie A logo on the Italians teams on the latest FIFA 17 trailer :))

Back
Top Bottom