PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

if they really want a team with legends, then they should really partner up with Ac Milan.
along with Barcelona i think they have had a lot of legends through the years that are worth having in your team.

So Konami is stepping up their game against FIFA somewhat, fair game tbh. Nou Camp and Anfield is certainly stadiums that EA will miss.

Bayern is probably completely lost this year for PES but hopefully they have snatched Dortmund, I acctually rather play with them if I have to choose. Nou Camp, Anfield and perhaps Westfalenstadion (Signal Iduna Park) would be a really nice effort from Konami.
But we already saw fifa 17 footage a match at anfield i remember does that mean they will remove it in final game?

But we already saw fifa 17 footage a match at anfield i remember does that mean they will remove it in final game?
In my opinion the deal EA signed with the BPL just allows them to put every BPL stadium in the game regardless (and, on top of that, Bhatti would have probably already been bragging around about another stadium being "exclusive to PES" if it weren't the case).

My 2 cents, anyway.

It looks awesome. If you liked PES 2014 a lot then you will never like PES again. People want to have fun not be frustrated.

Well my form of fun is different. It doesn't have to be pinball-football to be fun. I like a proper thinking game. Anything that takes me closer to the real game is fun. Different strokes though.

Could whoever took my Lami please bring him back.

This one makes me want to slit my wrists. :LOL: it's going to be slower that much we are sure of we will see demo day.

:P

I'm just disliking this instant-everything football. I don't feel like there's much time thinking or creativity. I really liked what Matt did in his video lowering the speed stats. Made the game look much better.

I wish there was one for console as well. Because the games I've had on the PES 16 PC have been sublime. The one I posted is a good example of where to start, but that was stage 1 in the process of elimination. Unfortunately my livestream on YT got blocked by UEFA, so I had to delete it to avoid copyright issues with the channel. However, the matches played were simply sublime. Saw some incredible goals as well, not to mention actually rewarding - and that says a lot for PES 16.

The good thing, like I mentioned earlier, is that the modifications to PES17 should not be much at all. A lot of the issues that required global editing in PES 16 seem to be fairly fixed, so there is some definite hope there.

If I had PES17 in hand, right now, I'd edit 2 values and they would be Speed and Explosive Power.

Speed is a useless rating. It doesn't control speed on the ball at all, it controls all the players off the ball. This is the source of the freak-out animation.

Explosive Power is another useless rating. Agility and Mobility is what it is supposed to affect, but all it means is very rapid Acceleration. This is why it feels like ice-skating at times.

Speed was always for off the ball running, right since the first PES. It was dribble speed that always determined player speed with the ball.

Well, evidently the amount of time it takes to turn in FIFA annoys people lol. So instead everyone needs to be able to turn (skate) on a dime, and pass in any direction instantly. Causing it to look like no one has any weight to them.This interpretation of "responsiveness" is arcade-y as hell. Same people who think FIFA 13 and FIFA 15 were the greatest football games ever.

That turns me off :/

Toby Lee ‏@TobyJLee
That means Anfield, complete with YNWA will be on #PES2017. I've been sick in my mouth a little typing that.

Lmao! Can't say he's wrong :P

Your posts are pointless

Not cool breh.

Am i right in saying i heard that all legend players can be used in ML also?

I wish I could have them in edit mode :CRY:

if they really want a team with legends, then they should really partner up with Ac Milan.
along with Barcelona i think they have had a lot of legends through the years that are worth having in your team.

exactly !

however I'm an offline player and as I said, wish I could have them on edit mode

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1471331044344.jpg

For authenticity, no doubt they've programmed in your defence slipping over during a crucial game to make sure you lose the match.

Matt10 said:
I've started globally editing PES 16 to learn more about how PES 17 will be. So far, so good. There is hope. Still some values to edit.

What is very common with PES, is that internal traits always dominate actual player ratings. I edited multiple values down to the lowest rating, and it modifies physics, but not necessarily ability. Results a toned down game, and a physical one at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M3zy2izDkE

This looks awesome!
But isnt there a cam tool out for PES 2016?
What editor did you use?

If this could be done to PES 2017...wow!
Unless you actually need to.
Still need to say...saw many positive things in the last gameplay vids.

I just hope that player ID turns out more individual like in earlier releases.
Not only for dribbling but for kicking power.

I loved to look for midfielders with a strong kicking power as it was so much fun trying long range shots with them.
Others with a lower value never had such strong shots.
And it mattered what foot he took.

who can remember Toure in PES14 (I think) it was just a random black guy with dreads!

Good to see LFC will get the full treatment.

Gamescom is coming, so my question is: will we find out system requirements ??? One month to the official release of the game and I'm still wondering if I will be able to play it on my PC.

I've started globally editing PES 16 to learn more about how PES 17 will be. So far, so good. There is hope. Still some values to edit.

What is very common with PES, is that internal traits always dominate actual player ratings. I edited multiple values down to the lowest rating, and it modifies physics, but not necessarily ability. Results a toned down game, and a physical one at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M3zy2izDkE

This looks very good. Can you post your settings in PES16 thread? THanks

Asim Tanvir
‏@AsimTanvir
Thanks for all the nice tweets regarding the #PES2017. You ain't seen nothing yet.

So if he is talking about more licences, which other teams could be on the cards for 2017 u Think? Dortmund and Milan is my guess. Dortmund since they (maybe) lost Bayern completely and Milan because of all the legends.

Would love to se Ajax as well, great legends and nice stadium. :)

Or could the big news be partnership with the Serie A...? :SHOCK: I read some tweet that EA might have lost the serie A, someone posted a pic from a FIFA 17 mobile game with the italian League just named Calcio A. If I remember right PES is quite big in Italy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom