PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I've seen his neck tattoo in replays. Don't remember seeing his arm tattoos but I wasn't looking for them.

just try to looking for arm tattoos, because neck tattoo has already added since pes2016.
hope they add arm tattoos therefore the modders can make a tattoo mod without touch the .exe

Nice! I'll have Dortmund every day of the week instead of Bayern now that we have to choose.

Online the use of Barca will be enormous this year (since Bayern seems to be gone) i'm afraid but if the PA 1 is toned down quite a bit I'm sure that you're gonna be able to hold your ground with lesser teams.

This is really shaping up to be a special PES imo. Announcing Serie A would be the crowning. :))

Btw, it really looks like there won't be a Emirates though right?

Last edited:
I like this new stance that Konami are taking regarding licences, gameplay will always be king but the other stuff matters too.

It's a pity that football games have come to this but it is what it is.

I do hope players that don't play for their national teams aren't missing. Players like Frank Ribery for example.

Last edited:
mmm the thing to add teams not to replace them or not?

I'm not sure but I guess Konami only can have 3 german teams and since EA signed a exclusive with Bayern this was the best situation you could get.

Until EA lose (or share, lol) the Bundesliga we won't se Bayern AND Dortmund at the same time in PES I guess...

DOES ANY ONE OF YOU MATES KNOW IF THE NEW PES 17 HAS ANY NEW STATS IN PLAYER VALUES AS THE NEW PHYSICAL CONTROL? PLEEEEEEEEEEASE????????

Funny that they didn't include Reus in the trailer, I guees they don't won't people to get confused that it might be that other game...;)

So, La Liga (minus Atleti/Barca) and Juve/Sassulo need to be edited, not a problem due to the great editing Community.

But I guess that kills the rumour of the Serie A being licensed.

Also, it seems they still are dealing with the brazilian/chilean/argentinian League.

TO MUCH WORK FOR KITS MAKERS ALMOST 250 TEAMS TO BE CREATE

Pretty sure they have been told in advance so expect all the kits to be ready for launch...

Of course this is a blow for the casual gamer since they won't bother with option files but for the rest of us it isn't a problem.

Data Pack release schedule
The following Stadiums and Anthems are scheduled for release in late November 2016. (*Release dates and content are subject to change.)

Signal Iduna Park (BV Borussia 09 Dortmund/Home Stadium)
Anfield (Liverpool FC/Home Stadium)
You’ll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool FC Classic Kit
Faces Updated
Cleats Added

Back
Top Bottom