PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

This game is very realistic and to be honest barca doesnt score goals from crosses...and they dont have players that can play this game efficiently... im playing everton and have post players and ive tweaked my game around long balls and getting playera into the box with good crossers on the wings. Im scoring alot of goals from headers cause i have players with that kind of identity...
I m just starting to get a hang of manual passing using the L2 for passing direction and also for crosses i left shooting at basic, but its very hard on superstar i cant seem to score goals, i dont know maybe need to be even more creative but cant shoot from outside area unless very well positioned as keepers tend to save most shots from outside or the ball in blocked by a defender,i guess i got used to pes 2016 a lot.

I'm unfamiliar with the things that Jenkey's tool achieved on PC - was CPU 'aiding' one of the areas?

This game could be amazing if even just the catchup bug was removed.

Any way guys you can make game slower guys and NOT use speed -1? speed -1 make things slow yes but unevenly slow, still some balls are rockets and some passes are like turtles moving around.
I have 2 PC, 1 with 4790K, 980GTX and 144hz monitor, and the second one with 3770K, and 680GTX and a 60hz monitor. Second PC plays the game much more steady and robust in terms of game speed, exactly where the speed should be. The 1st one like a headless chicken on steroids. The weird thing is that it is not always slow or fast in either computers, some games are so nice and other are fine.
I was curious if someone has some tweaks in NVidia CP to just slow down the game play. Like Vsync, max prerendered frames...etc... Already tried Capping frames to 60fps, Vsync on or off, 4K or not (to 1080p), always very fast game on the 4790K PC, though it's always at 60fps!

Any way guys you can make game slower guys and NOT use speed -1? speed -1 make things slow yes but unevenly slow, still some balls are rockets and some passes are like turtles moving around.
I have 2 PC, 1 with 4790K, 980GTX and 144hz monitor, and the second one with 3770K, and 680GTX and a 60hz monitor. Second PC plays the game much more steady and robust in terms of game speed, exactly where the speed should be. The 1st one like a headless chicken on steroids. The weird thing is that it is not always slow or fast in either computers, some games are so nice and other are fine.
I was curious if someone has some tweaks in NVidia CP to just slow down the game play. Like Vsync, max prerendered frames...etc... Already tried Capping frames to 60fps, Vsync on or off, 4K or not (to 1080p), always very fast game on the 4790K PC, though it's always at 60fps!

Try borderless windowed mode on both machines, it may be more consistent that way.

From the perspective of ingame options, dry pitches with long grass tend to slow things down a bit ... but you can't always control that setting.

And one more thing, probably just a placebo or me seeing things - I'd swear that the game is less hectic when it renders to proper 16:9 resolution. Gotta use 16:10 on one machine (1680x1050, black bars) and it feels worse than 1920x1080.

Your GTx 980 is way above the recommended specs (8800 gtx). So its obvious to expect weird things and bugs. Fifa world cup 2002 struggles to get 60 fps on my 980ti whereas runs on steady 60 fps on mobility hd 3840.

I strongly suggest everyone try limiting fps to 60. It really makes the game more smooth.

I strongly suggest everyone try limiting fps to 60. It really makes the game more smooth.
Placebo.
I strongly think method of GPU-monitor connection makes a difference. Seems like HDMI runs better than DVI for eg.

Last edited:
Your GTx 980 is way above the recommended specs (8800 gtx). So its obvious to expect weird things and bugs. Fifa world cup 2002 struggles to get 60 fps on my 980ti whereas runs on steady 60 fps on mobility hd 3840.

While games are never designed to run ok only on weaker hardware (at least well made games), still I run PES2017 with 4K resolution (sure still nothing for a 980), And no, tried both native 1080p and 4K and same speed inconsistency.

What im trying to say is that in league mode squads are old, morata is in juve etc. There is no live update there you play old fake squads... Outdated thats what i mean

You have to activate the live updates (press R3 when f.e. entering a friendly match). Then the squads will be updated.

Can anyone help with an unable to initialize steamAPI error msg? I'm using nesas gameplay patch and pesgalaxy patch too, was working fine yesterday

While games are never designed to run ok only on weaker hardware (at least well made games), still I run PES2017 with 4K resolution (sure still nothing for a 980), And no, tried both native 1080p and 4K and same speed inconsistency.

But yu said you were having speed problems ib your 1st pc but not in 2nd pc. Thats why I assumed 980 was too much for Pes 17.

anyways, try playing Pes 17 at 60hz instead of 144hz and see if it helps..

there is a way to start the game when you haven't an internet connection?!?

I will never buy it if I must depend by internet connection also if I only want to play offline...

My friend has missed its internet connection for a entire week cause technical problems of his Internet Service provider, and He was very angry because PES2017 didn't start! :CURSE: (It'seems the Steam's OFFLINE MODE doesn't work with PES2017)

Personally I want to play on my notebook also when I'm out and I haven't a Internet connection

Is someone cabable to bypass this issue?

there is a way to start the game when you haven't an internet connection?!?

I will never buy it if I must depend by internet connection also if I only want to play offline...

My friend has missed its internet connection for a entire week cause technical problems of his Internet Service provider, and He was very angry because PES2017 didn't start! :CURSE: (It'seems the Steam's OFFLINE MODE doesn't work with PES2017)

Personally I want to play on my notebook also when I'm out and I haven't a Internet connection

Is someone cabable to bypass this issue?
You need an internet connection to start the game, it's not possible to change it.

Anyone here encountered a game-crash when the calendar swaps to day-1-transfer-window? And anyone has got a solution here?

You need an internet connection to start the game, it's not possible to change it.
Seriously lol? But I don't have internet connection everyday. ....

What a shit game, not even worth buying even if its a Ps4 port in this case. What the hell.

It'seems the Steam's OFFLINE MODE doesn't work with PES2017

Every PES released on Steam behaves exactly like that with original .exe and .dll files - you couldn't play neither PES 2015 nor PES 2016 with Steam in offline mode.

Every PES released on Steam behaves exactly like that with original .exe and .dll files - you couldn't play neither PES 2015 nor PES 2016 with Steam in offline mode.

There was the possibility to use the 3dm crack and play offline without any issues; but not now with the DRM DENUVO...

Another stupid thing is, If I want to buy the DVD Version of the game I will buy only a dvd that installs steam to download the game with the cdkey included with the DVD! There isn't the game istallation with the DVD! :MAD:

DRM is the evil! I will don't buy any other PES games if they want we are each time online connected to play!

Boicott all companies that use DRM!

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/drm-evil

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns/drm.html

Last edited:
There was the possibility to use the 3dm crack and play offline without any issues; but not now with the DRM DENUVO...

Another stupid thing, is If I want to buy the DVD Version of the game I will buy only a dvd that install steam to download the game with the cdkey included with the DVD! There isn't the game istallation with the DVD! :MAD:

DRM is the evil! I will don't buy any other PES games if they want we are each time online connected to play!

Boicott all companies that use DRM!

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/drm-evil

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns/drm.html
Drm is nkt always bad. Every game has drm now. But the method of drm by Pes is ass crap.

Good thing I didn't buy Pes 15 and 16. Here I got a data limit of 5 $ for 1GB internet. Impossible to stay online all day.

Not need to be always connected. Only once when you launch the game. When game started you can disconnect. If you exit from the game you have to reconnect for playing. if you dodon't have interner connection you can use your smartphone as tethering. However it's a really really bad idea konami!!!!!

friends I found the PES2017 Best Match Football Konami, I do not know how, but it seems a mix between the "PES6" Some do, "PES2013" however we LA: I have not been able to accept the Field Size * Already there are some Generations Ago but even more with the cameras CAN NOT zoom out flustam More STILL one ,,, the gameplay Field truly is very small and This is ruining the Game THIS

obs: take a player on the training menu and see that it needs to give 5 strides for him to get to the area !!!

Last edited:
Not need to be always connected. Only once when you launch the game. When game started you can disconnect. If you exit from the game you have to reconnect for playing. if you dodon't have interner connection you can use your smartphone as tethering. However it's a really really bad idea konami!!!!!

You need the connection to launch the game! So this is the bad thing; if I haven't a connection I can't play! This is a very stupid thing... I made the example of my friend who had issues for a week with his ISP, and was unable to play the game for an entire week... and I have to pay 50 euros for a digital download, (dvd version contains only the steam setup and not the game!), and I can't use the game when I prefere?

At the moment I think I will continue to play with my PES2016 updated with PTE patch and the gameplay patch of pes2017 for PES2016...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom