PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Can someone tell me why there is not acutal squads in league mode? I have also a problem with connecting two gamepads i play on xone pad and when i connect x360 pad i doesnt see it, i would like to play with friend on 1 pc.

Try changing team mate controls from whatever they are right now and see if this makes any difference.Assisted maybe?
I have Dutch settings. It is set on 'limited help' ( my translation ) and the description is:
in attack switching is automatic and defenders switch manual.

Can someone tell me why there is not acutal squads in league mode? I have also a problem with connecting two gamepads i play on xone pad and when i connect x360 pad i doesnt see it, i would like to play with friend on 1 pc.

I don't think you can use a Xbox one pad and 360 pad at the same time. Xbox one pad uses xinput and 360 pad uses directinput, means you can't use them together, you can use 2 Xbox one pads or 2 360 pads at the same time, but not one of each mixed.

I don't think you can use a Xbox one pad and 360 pad at the same time. Xbox one pad uses xinput and 360 pad uses directinput, means you can't use them together, you can use 2 Xbox one pads or 2 360 pads at the same time, but not one of each mixed.
What is this nonsense? All xbox pads are native xinput...

What is this nonsense? All xbox pads are native xinput...
Mate, don't be rude. Regardless of the norm,
My Xbox one pad only shows up in Pes settings when X input is selected, my 360 pad only shows up when direct input is selected. They are both wireless versions.

Mate, don't be rude. Regardless of the norm,
My Xbox one pad only shows up in Pes settings when X input is selected, my 360 pad only shows up when direct input is selected. They are both wireless versions.

Xbox one and 360 controllers work natively with Xinput's APIs... if in Settings.exe of the game you select Xinput, no devices should be shown as active, but the devices should work automatically while you are in game

Otherwise if the Settings.exe of PES2017 make that distinction when they are both connected, it's a bug of the game or of controller's drivers for windows...

Last edited:
Hey Guys, Have anyone got problem with random freezes on PC? sometimes nvidia driver stops working, sometimes it just simply reboots win10. Never head any problem with previous versions or with any other games right now (CSGO, Torchlight, etc.)

my problem with this game, i have all the possession in the world but i can;t seem to score the odd goal to win it, 65 % possession, crosses don't seem to be working with barcelona i think the attacking player aren't good in the air maybe, all my crosses are intercepted, i end up either 0-0 or lose 1-0 :S (superstar level)

my problem with this game, i have all the possession in the world but i can;t seem to score the odd goal to win it, 65 % possession, crosses don't seem to be working with barcelona i think the attacking player aren't good in the air maybe, all my crosses are intercepted, i end up either 0-0 or lose 1-0 :S (superstar level)
need to move it quicker, given ur using barcelona, also use advanced instruction and make wingers hug the touchline. try moving the ball side to side, gaps will open on the opposite side. also spam 1 -2s and chipped thru balls with barca

need to move it quicker, given ur using barcelona, also use advanced instruction and make wingers hug the touchline. try moving the ball side to side, gaps will open on the opposite side. also spam 1 -2s and chipped thru balls with barca
thx i'l try that

5bclg4.jpg

thought i'd post how great the game looks using the inmortal stadium pack, the pitch looks superb and the lighting aswell(old trafford)

I think I've found a Master League bug, shown in the screenshot below. When I move to manage a new team the wage budget jumps to £40-50m, instead of the usual £4-5m. I've tried this with a couple of different teams (I skipped matches to get to the first transfer window quickly) and even with all option files/mods removed.

Has anyone else exerienced this?

339pypu.jpg

is there a mode in this that has less CPU 'advantage' than in ML? Some matches there's so much it's just not worth playing, I still can't work out how programmers feel like they've done their job.

Just had an ML match against Burnley, went the entire match without winning a single header, even in enormous mismatches. They scored with their only attempt, after having fouled about 3 of my midfielders with no calls, constantly running through the back, before unleashing a top corner screamer from Gray. My previous match I'd won 5-0 at a canter. This match felt like the identical players I was controlling had never seen a football before, couldn't control it, passes going to the wrong players, fast players moving like in treacle.

I understand they need to code to make it challenging, but that was a farce. It was like I wasn't even playing the same game. So f*cking lazy. I bet there's just a code that says 'this match, all human attributes - 40' or something like that.

is there a mode in this that has less CPU 'advantage' than in ML? Some matches there's so much it's just not worth playing, I still can't work out how programmers feel like they've done their job.

Just had an ML match against Burnley, went the entire match without winning a single header, even in enormous mismatches. They scored with their only attempt, after having fouled about 3 of my midfielders with no calls, constantly running through the back, before unleashing a top corner screamer from Gray. My previous match I'd won 5-0 at a canter. This match felt like the identical players I was controlling had never seen a football before, couldn't control it, passes going to the wrong players, fast players moving like in treacle.

I understand they need to code to make it challenging, but that was a farce. It was like I wasn't even playing the same game. So f*cking lazy. I bet there's just a code that says 'this match, all human attributes - 40' or something like that.
yeah i feel for u, it happens to me aswell, i play exhibition now, until i find something to fix the ai in ML

anyone have the same graphic bug for the posts not showing shadow on the pitch? it's the same as pes 2016, lazy ass devs.....

This game is very realistic and to be honest barca doesnt score goals from crosses...and they dont have players that can play this game efficiently... im playing everton and have post players and ive tweaked my game around long balls and getting playera into the box with good crossers on the wings. Im scoring alot of goals from headers cause i have players with that kind of identity...

I
This game is very realistic and to be honest barca doesnt score goals from crosses...and they dont have players that can play this game efficiently... im playing everton and have post players and ive tweaked my game around long balls and getting playera into the box with good crossers on the wings. Im scoring alot of goals from headers cause i have players with that kind of identity...
I didn't ask him to spam crosses, barca playing tiki taka but you need to also use hug the touch line instruction to create more space and to stretch defences

Back
Top Bottom