PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

PES on PC got quite a large fan base. But no one can deny probably half of the numbers are illegal owner of the game. Sadly the demands for demo and .exe modifications are even bigger than ever. I don't think I ever seen similar one for any other Sports title on PC.

Yeah screw those fans. For them we are plauged with old gen crap port that lools worse than Pes 14, a game that reauires yoy to have internet connection always.

No problem: Problem solved :D
I have "Performance Test" and runned it first with FramerateLimiter off and that gave in the 3dmark testing a score of 3110. After that I used FramerateLimiter and putted it on 60FPS.
That gave a score of 2438 ! So a lot slower!

bro my buddy and I were playing two vs cpu last night, you sound just like him. I kept telling him you have to use close control which is L1 on my ps4 controller setup. It does tight touches and allows you to create space...
Interesting, is that true? I'm happy to try that, can't tell if it's placebo or not.

I have "Performance Test" and runned it first with FramerateLimiter off and that gave in the 3dmark testing a score of 3110. After that I used FramerateLimiter and putted it on 60FPS.
That gave a score of 2438 ! So a lot slower!
Ofcourse yu will get a lower score if you limit your framerate to 60fps.

Higher fps=higher score.

But those higher fps on 60hz monitor probably wobt help. Maybe it will help, give you nice input lags.

Btw, in pes 14 entrance scenes andnreplay are lockednin 30fps. Is it still in Pes 17?

i just can't stand how bayern munich have that much physical prowess that every air ball tussle ends up with a bayern player, they overpowered them too much in 2016 and 2017, i end up getting scored against vs a friend because he will always win the airballs in midfield, and makes a fast counter to score, i can't keep possession because every bayern player has physical prowess that is unmatched by any team in this game, u can't play barcelona vs bayern, bayern will overpower them in every area on the pitch so i play with real madrid vs a friend but many times i found that his side is the more physical and fit side, because his players have more response , i don't know how to explain this any more.

Hi guys! Anyone else can play online? I mean, in servers i can't get anybody! Always is 00/500 (for example) and in myclub can't pair with anyone, is it only me? Or I need to setup my port to any specific?

Hi guys! Anyone else can play online? I mean, in servers i can't get anybody! Always is 00/500 (for example) and in myclub can't pair with anyone, is it only me? Or I need to setup my port to any specific?
You can't use any mods when playing online.

@rickrd0 if you are using cpk´s in download folder and have generated a dpfilelist, you will not get online matches.
Untill Konami will release their DLC which will be probably in November.

I know that, I don't use cpk for online mode and can't not get a player to play online, obviously I have the steam version.

PES2017%202016-10-10%2013-33-13-96.png

Last edited:
@rickrd0 is this the My Club Friendly Modus? Did you try any other online game to get an player? If you don´t have a dpfilelist or anything else in the download folder, shouldn´t be a problem.

I know that, I don't use cpk for online mode and can't not get a player to play online, obviously I have the steam version.

PES2017%202016-10-10%2013-33-13-96.png
There are a few players, so it's definitely not related to your DPFileList.bin. Maybe something is wrong with your router settings? I believe there are guides for them on KONAMI's support website.

@rickrd0 is this the My Club Friendly Modus? Did you try any other online game to get an player? If you don´t have a dpfilelist or anything else in the download folder, shouldn´t be a problem.
Yeah, i tried my club season and always the same.
There are a few players, so it's definitely not related to your DPFileList.bin. Maybe something is wrong with your router settings? I believe there are guides for them on KONAMI's support website.
I was looking into konami web page but nothing related. Do you guys can see more people in that menu?

Getting far more enjoyment out of the game on -1. More challenging and balanced play I think giving you that little extra time in build up. Sill find it very difficult to attack through the middle, most defenses seem near impossible to break down at times. Playing on superstar. Is top player more balanced?

Also anyone notice a catch up bug? I can get break away from a defender when i receive the ball with a quick player but find it difficult at times to keep clear. I double tap r1 to achieve this.

Thanks.

Getting far more enjoyment out of the game on -1. More challenging and balanced play I think giving you that little extra time in build up. Sill find it very difficult to attack through the middle, most defenses seem near impossible to break down at times. Playing on superstar. Is top player more balanced?

Also anyone notice a catch up bug? I can get break away from a defender when i receive the ball with a quick player but find it difficult at times to keep clear. I double tap r1 to achieve this.

Thanks.
Bro the game is not made for -1, i said before everything moves to slow motion especially the keeper animations, game is best played with 0 gamespeed and normal dry grass pitch setting. Thid gives it the best gamespeed

Thanks.

I agree, I also prefer the game at -1 speed, but like you I noticed that it's very difficult to attack through the middle.

Regarding the catch-up bug Nesa has tried to address this in a patch - https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes2017-pes17-patcher-nesa24-02-10-2016.76823/ - I haven't tried it yet though.

I just think it plays a more composed balanced game of football on -1. Maybe its placebo. Further testing to be done anyway.
Talking about placebo's: I have the feeling that playing the versus mode makes the COM play much better, using the AI better than a normal friendly match.
For example, I played a normal friendly with Argentina vs Australia and won 1-0.
Next I played the versus-mode with the same tactics, same players etc. and I lost 3-0! Can't it be that COM-opponents play their default tactics in normal friendlies, but adapt their tactics to your team when in versus mode?? Placebo or not? After the 0-3 defeat I played two more versus matches with the same settings/tactics, but I lost 2-0 and drew 0-0, so no more wins in these settings/tactics...

I think I'll have to contend with PTE Patch. PESGALAXY is too much for me. Too much content that I will never used. Beside, the inclusion of gameplay modification is a resounding no to me, even though you can enable or disable it via switcher.

I think I'll have to contend with PTE Patch. PESGALAXY is too much for me. Too much content that I will never used. Beside, the inclusion of gameplay modification is a resounding no to me, even though you can enable or disable it via switcher.

I can recommend the PTE Patch to you wholeheartedly, the kits are top quality and it has a good selection of balls etc. It's only missing Serie B and Bundesliga kits which will be added at a later date.

Like you I hate patches which mess around with the gameplay.

Is there a way to force Direct-input properly while using an Xbox One controller over the wireless adapter on Windows 10?

When I select Direct-input in the settings exe the buttons become jumbled up ingame and when I try to remap them every button is seen as a Z-axis button press.

The game feels bad while using X-input, it's really sluggish and it's hard to dribble past players. I didn't have this problem when I played the PC demo as I was using an Xbox 360 controller at the time which worked properly over Direct-input but the left stick is now broken on that joypad.

Last edited:

I can recommend the PTE Patch to you wholeheartedly, the kits are top quality and it has a good selection of balls etc. It's only missing Serie B and Bundesliga kits which will be added at a later date.

Like you I hate patches which mess around with the gameplay.

Gameplay patch in pesgalaxy is optional, they just provide an option for their users to use.. you need to switch it on if you want to use it, its not on by default.. use whatever patch you want, don't say you hate a patch because it has things you don't like, be grateful that the community still provides great free patches for us to use.

Yeah screw those fans. For them we are plauged with old gen crap port that lools worse than Pes 14, a game that reauires yoy to have internet connection always.

Yeah, you go ahead and tell yourself PES 2014 looks worse than PES 14, or that PC version looks worse than PS4.

PS4 and XONE users can only DREAM of ever having a football game that looks like this:

- http://i.imgur.com/qy22T3k.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/cXeljTj.jpg

Yeah, you go ahead and tell yourself PES 2014 looks worse than PES 14,

What do you mean?
Yeah, you go ahead and tell yourself PES 2014 looks worse than PES 14, or that PC version looks worse than PS4.

PS4 and XONE users can only DREAM of ever having a football game that looks like this:

- http://i.imgur.com/qy22T3k.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/cXeljTj.jpg
Whil it makes the game look nice, the lighting still looks bland especially on cutscenes. And reshade will never be able to fix that othat than some loom bloom contrast etc.

And it still doesnt bring cloth physics, and the face graphics.

So no.

guys one question
i have a problem with inmortal stadium pack, it replaced the camp nou with stadio olimpico, how can iget back camp nou stadium to be barcelona home ground??

Back
Top Bottom