PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

May I ask this here? Haven't had any luck in the RANDOM QUESTIONS Thread.

Is there any way to turn off live updates for good? I hate them!
Also, how to make PES stop checking for Internet connection?. Sometimes I'm in the middle of a (great) OFFLINE match and the game goes into pause menu just to let me know I've lost my Internet connection?! WTF?
Go to Settings > Online and set UPD port to 0 (zero).

Hi guys.. I have a problem with Pes 2017 on pc..

I simply can't enter at all in the edit mode.. it just asks to me to create a new save, I say YES, then after some seconds it reminds me that if I don't create a save I can't.. save my changes.. and then it just go back to the menu..

I installed the two pesgalaxy patches.. don't know if that can be related.. wanted to ask to you guys before reinstall the game.. :)

Hi guys.. I have a problem with Pes 2017 on pc..

I simply can't enter at all in the edit mode.. it just asks to me to create a new save, I say YES, then after some seconds it reminds me that if I don't create a save I can't.. save my changes.. and then it just go back to the menu..

I installed the two pesgalaxy patches.. don't know if that can be related.. wanted to ask to you guys before reinstall the game.. :)

Edit mode works fine here and I 'm using the 0.52 Pes Galaxy patch.

Galaxy patch uses .cpks so it doesnt edit the game files as far as I can tell. You prolly dont need to reinstall, a data integrity check for PES 2017 in Steam might work.

Moin everyone, I am still having the problem not getting an opponent in My Club or Online League if I am using cpk´s in download folder.
Tested it yesterday with empty download folder and got an opponent but without all these great cpk´s it is not so tempting ;) No Names, emblems, kits, turf and so on
Any solutions, ideas? I am not intersted in Galaxy Patch or simular. I don´t need Bundesliga, boots and faces, just names, emblems, kits and better grafic for my tired eyes ;)

Moin everyone, I am still having the problem not getting an opponent in My Club or Online League if I am using cpk´s in download folder.
Tested it yesterday with empty download folder and got an opponent but without all these great cpk´s it is not so tempting ;) No Names, emblems, kits, turf and so on
Any solutions, ideas? I am not intersted in Galaxy Patch or simular. I don´t need Bundesliga, boots and faces, just names, emblems, kits and better grafic for my tired eyes ;)
can you try this, put the cpk and dpfilelist.bin in another new folder in the pes 2017 directory. thats what i did and i have no problems playing online with emblems and kits

can you try this, put the cpk and dpfilelist.bin in another new folder in the pes 2017 directory. thats what i did and i have no problems playing online with emblems and kits
Just to be clear; I put everything first into the download folder, use the Dpfilegenerator and after that I put all cpk´s and dpfilelist.bin into a new folder?

Everyone needs to watch the latest Matt's video. I personally feel tight marking opposition CF is a revelation. Had the best game so far yesterday after applying what was done in this video.

Just to be clear; I put everything first into the download folder, use the Dpfilegenerator and after that I put all cpk´s and dpfilelist.bin into a new folder?
no just put (cpk and generated dpfilelist.bin) into a new folder in the pes directory, leave the download folder empty

Everyone needs to watch the latest Matt's video. I personally feel tight marking opposition CF is a revelation. Had the best game so far yesterday after applying what was done in this video.

Matt needs to start working with PES GALAXY and implementing these things on their patch so we all get the best at once.

I read somewhere in here that we can use Estarlen Silva's Stadium Pack for PES 2016? Just like that?. Just load the CPK and that's it?.

If so... then, how could I keep Konami's Camp Nou? I don't want to replace that one.

May I ask this here? Haven't had any luck in the RANDOM QUESTIONS Thread.

Is there any way to turn off live updates for good? I hate them!
Also, how to make PES stop checking for Internet connection?. Sometimes I'm in the middle of a (great) OFFLINE match and the game goes into pause menu just to let me know I've lost my Internet connection?! WTF?

In PES game go to -> EXTRA (far right) -> Online Settings -> Autologin Settings -> turn off.

I read somewhere in here that we can use Estarlen Silva's Stadium Pack for PES 2016? Just like that?. Just load the CPK and that's it?.

If so... then, how could I keep Konami's Camp Nou? I don't want to replace that one.
I already did this, it messes up camp nou konami version, so i recommend waiting until estarlen updates his stadium pack for 2017.

This actually seems to fix the major issues I've been having with the game. Thanks a lot for sharing! :)

anybody having this issue right now?

BigUF6T.jpg

Hello everyone! Can someone who has more knowledge about graphics mods suggest a good mod, haven't found anything good yet.
Fruits pitches are a must have every year. Other than that, take your pick of peoples' various ENB and GFX mods that change color settings. Me, I just use my nvidia panel to set colors (more green mostly), works like a charm and no hit to the frame rate.

in master league players feel like unresposive and slow with low team spirit even 71ts,is this normal or input lag? i am playing it on pc.. using fruit's mods and playing it on high 1080p..

Tried this and it didn't work. Licenses gone...
I´ve learned today from someone it is due to missing official konami dpfilelist.bin and therefor the self generated dpfilelist.bin is making the problem online.
Guess we have to wait till konami is sending their bin.

I´ve learned today from someone it is due to missing official konami dpfilelist.bin and therefor the self generated dpfilelist.bin is making the problem online.
Guess we have to wait till konami is sending their bin.
Yeah, I was quite surprised to not find it in there once I finished downloading the game... Oh well, I'm not much of an online player anyway. But Konami better acknowledge this and fix it! :CONFUSE:

anybody having this issue right now?

BigUF6T.jpg
it could be your internet provider blocking the live update feature.
not sure about the error code but it I used to get one after half year of problem free pes2016.
Only workaround I found was to tether the 4G conection from my smarpthone via USB and do the live update.
Every week ...

Yeah, I was quite surprised to not find it in there once I finished downloading the game... Oh well, I'm not much of an online player anyway. But Konami better acknowledge this and fix it! :CONFUSE:

Why would they fix it? Game officially needs to use dpfilelist.bin and download folder only if there are data packs available. No official data packs, no use of dpfilelist. It will appear in November, when the first data pack officially lands. Working as intended by Konami, I'm affraid.

Hi guys,

WTA, anyone else experienced a game crash when starting second season in master league? using original ML players instead of existing players

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom