PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

got rid of the input lag with vsync enabled, just disable it and download rivaturner statitics and lock the framerate to 60.. feels so much more responsive for me now :)

Guys I need your help. I know it's a wrong place to put this in but it is PC related and most active thread. And I'm literally loosing my mind with this problem, honest.

I got Logitech dual action and Dual shock 4 gamepad that I bought only for PES. Using analog stick for movement I've noticed that I'm in serious disadvantage to those using Dpad. I can't win any headers, any duels usually end up on the grass no matter player I'm using.

Shots don't have strength or accuracy It's not something I'm imagining. It's been like this for couple of PES iterations and it might be when I switched to Windows 7. When I try Dpad al that disappears but then I don't have freedom that I have using sticks for movement. I did try calibration of sticks and I'm having issue with both of gamepads not being able to reach corners when calibrating stick movement.
Tried Input mapper and DS4 but same thing. Also used Logitech profiler for Dual action but nothing helps.

Once again sorry for posting this hear but I'm desperate guys and I need your help! If I can't find answer on most respected PES related forum then I give up.

Guys I need your help. I know it's a wrong place to put this in but it is PC related and most active thread. And I'm literally loosing my mind with this problem, honest.

I got Logitech dual action and Dual shock 4 gamepad that I bought only for PES. Using analog stick for movement I've noticed that I'm in serious disadvantage to those using Dpad. I can't win any headers, any duels usually end up on the grass no matter player I'm using.

Shots don't have strength or accuracy It's not something I'm imagining. It's been like this for couple of PES iterations and it might be when I switched to Windows 7. When I try Dpad al that disappears but then I don't have freedom that I have using sticks for movement. I did try calibration of sticks and I'm having issue with both of gamepads not being able to reach corners when calibrating stick movement.
Tried Input mapper and DS4 but same thing. Also used Logitech profiler for Dual action but nothing helps.

Once again sorry for posting this hear but I'm desperate guys and I need your help! If I can't find answer on most respected PES related forum then I give up.

Hmm odd, I use a Xbox One controller and the analog sticks though with no problems at all.
Have you tried remapping your keys using the PES settings file?

Btw guys, long time on forums but I seldom post, just want to say I'm enjoying PES2017 much more than the previous PES I played in the last few years (2014 and 2015).

It really does give me some of the old great feelings of PES5 and PES6. Responsiveness is excellent, off the ball movement from your teammates is excellent, A.I. awareness is good, your own teammates awareness of space and the opponent is also good. I've noticed on some occasions, defensively, closing down space, makes the A.I. pass backwards.
Player individuality is excellent, which to me, is one of the hallmarks of PES. Dribbling with let say Rooney vs Messi/Griezman is such a big difference and rightly so, passing has improved a lot. And one thing I've noticed, the A.I. makes errors, so does you, like overhit passes, wayward shots etc. This little things make you feel you are playing against a human more than a cpu. I'm still playing exhibition and professional level, to learn the game and understand the changes.

If both controllers are doing the same thing then controllers themselves are more than likely ok. Could be a windows issue, try setting them up on another computer/ operating system.

Might also be the bluetooth adapter , the cheap ones are known to be flaky compared with the more expensive recommended ones.

Good luck !

Did u install any patch?

Are you using any filters?
What network setting (1 - 5) do you use?

I can't find opponent either...just once in first day,then nothing...and i don't use filters.

Got the problem solved. Thanks to SnakeCRO for the idea. As I said, I installed two CPKs in the download folder. Everything worked fine when I was playing offline. But no opponent online.

Then I removed the CPKs and the Dpfilelist and got the download folder clean. Now I can play online :D

Please try. I think this must be the solution.

Why so mysterious? What does this screen contain? We also would like to have it :) posting just an image doesnt any make sense...

Here:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2017-screenshots-thread.76735/

As a side-note, I would love to tell you all I'm happy to be eating my words. PES 2017 on PC is the best PES ever (and that, of course, includes old ISS/WE titles as well). I can't stop playing it and feeling completely satisfied.

I just finished playing a Champions League as Barcelona. The Final Match were against Real Madrid, nevertheless. Breathtaking match. LOTS of fouls committed by both teams, about 8 in total (2 yellow cards each). Ended 0-0. Then penalties, of course. And I won. What a joy. Haven't felt so excited by winning a Tournament in a Football game since I was about 10 or 11. I'm almost 29 now so you know what I mean.

Of course there are many things that could be added to the game to make it even better. Lots of new animations wouldn't hurt. Better dribbling/running/sprinting animations and transitions. But still.... 8.75/10.

FIFA's starting to show its problems and I'd like to know these about PES 2017 PC:

How is team individuality and AI variety?
Is player individuality still as great?
As far as gameplay is concerned, what is the most broken thing?

Speaking of that, those of you who own the game, is there some "fake" copa libertadores if you play the south american leagues, or is there no international competition at all for brazil/argentina/chile clubs?
Yes, you can change name and logo from the internal editor. The format is the same of Copa Libertadores (playoff + group stage).

FIFA's starting to show its problems and I'd like to know these about PES 2017 PC:

playing a ball in midfield is on another level. Was playing yesterday on full manual as PSV vs dutch teams and it was incredible. Every match was diferent, it was a hard battle in mid for every single ball, so deep. Many playstyles. I wanted to finish at 1.00 but i failed and ended 3.00

Oh dear... He's taking things personally, not a good sign :ANX:

1. Kwabena Nkrumah™ ‏@cobbytj 12h12 hours ago
    @arsenalmad79 @PTE_Patch @CFP_87 @officialpes please don't worry @Adam_Bhatti has promised us an improvement for #pes2018 (Pc Users)..

0 retweets0 likes

2. Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 12h12 hours ago
    @cobbytj @arsenalmad79 @PTE_Patch @CFP_87 all I promised is that I would fight for it. Although abuse recently has made me reconsider.

1 retweet2 likes

3. PTE Patch ‏@PTE_Patch 12h12 hours ago
    @Adam_Bhatti Unfortunately, there is abuse everywhere with everything but, take note that those that abuse are the minority....

1 retweet4 likes

4. Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 3h3 hours ago
    @PTE_Patch I know. But the fact people are attacking the one person who has always tried to help makes me think why bother sometimes.

Just try for yourself mate, download the demo or if you're worried the gameplay will be different with the full game I heard you could get a refund from steam if you don't like it, or you could always get it cheap at cdkeys.

Here is my personal opinion:
1. No problem, lots of AI variety in this game.
2. It is, you can defiantly tell the difference when controlling different players
3. I usually find these after playing ML, which I haven't started because I'm still waiting for a patch, an't really judge from exhibition matches because the AI behaves different. But so far, nothing really broken.

But then again, I'm a PES Fan. I even liked PES 2016 which many people hated so all I said above might sound BS for other people, so like I said earlier just try it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom