PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Camp Nou id is 002....in order to fix the red bug just delete the folder \common\bg\model\bg\stadium\st002\etc
And if you want to remove the flickering lines, delete every line_alp.dds & line_alp2.dds in every stadium folder inside \common\bg\model\bg\pitch\st00X\texture

That's it.

Thanks mate

Manchester United are still in the Champions League in Master League. This is simple $**t Konami.

When you have the license but don't know how to use it

So, this' my first attempt at modding the game.....basically every old mod that works in pes2015/16 works here as well....honestly i don't think it looks that bad.

Because it doesn't!
Basically, everybody just went (female-style) crazy after they found out the PC version wasn't on par with CurrentGen. But that never meant that it would look even worse than 2016. That's the way we all act and react. We talk. Because it's free.

I tried to copy the option file ( EDIT00000000.bin ) from the VirtuaRED.com patch into Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution soccer 2017\save but when I run the game it gives the message 'file is damaged'
Is there a way to get around this problem? Or is it impossible to use a PES 2016-option file into the PES 2017 game?

I tried to copy the option file ( EDIT00000000.bin ) from the VirtuaRED.com patch into Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution soccer 2017\save but when I run the game it gives the message 'file is damaged'
Is there a way to get around this problem? Or is it impossible to use a PES 2016-option file into the PES 2017 game?
That's what I wanted to know as well.

here is hoping the modders can somehow fix these three things:
1) crowd textures to super high res
2) 3d grass on all replays (might be lod issue in engine)
3) crowd textures in rainy gameplay (change it from the rain jackets)

It's just such a shame since the PS4 version is a lot better. They could have had a killer product, but they done goofed. Big time. Here's a post I made on Reddit in reply to someone who was essentially claiming it was the PC community's fault for the old-gen port, and how we should just suck it up and buy the product anyway.
Delusional.

FIFA is better in almost every regard. There's no need to buy PES out of loyalty any longer.

EA has brought a top-notch football game to the PC running on an advanced engine. Konami choose to punish their PC user base for whatever reason.

Hello. As a demo player of PC version of PES 17, can someone make a decent turf for camp nou?(i don't like these oversaturated fake turfs).
Or import the turfs and lighting of Morumbi stadium to demo?

no 3d grass in every cam even in NG either. pitch looks like a billiard table there too. but id like to see the shadow of the goal posts from wide cam for example even if its just a texture on the pitch

Because it doesn't!
Basically, everybody just went (female-style) crazy after they found out the PC version wasn't on par with CurrentGen. But that never meant that it would look even worse than 2016. That's the way we all act and react. We talk. Because it's free.

It's probably because PC PES players are so used to getting the game cracked so once they have to pay for the game and get downgraded graphics they are disappointed. I'm actually okay with the graphics as I bought the game cheaper from cdkeys, but this is the last year for me on PC if they don't make it next gen next year. As much as I love the PC modding community, I'll get a console if things don't change in the future.

no 3d grass in every cam even in NG either. pitch looks like a billiard table there too. but id like to see the shadow of the goal posts from wide cam for example even if its just a texture on the pitch
really, i taught next gen has 3d grass in all replays, at least thats what i remembered from playing the demo a while back

It's probably because PC PES players are so used to getting the game cracked so once they have to pay for the game and get downgraded graphics they are disappointed. I'm actually okay with the graphics as I bought the game cheaper from cdkeys, but this is the last year for me on PC if they don't make it next gen next year. As much as I love the PC modding community, I'll get a console if things don't change in the future.

Same for me. I need the best PES version in my life. Iv'e been on PC since 2011 but this is the last year if things don't change.

Delusional.

FIFA is better in almost every regard. There's no need to buy PES out of loyalty any longer.

EA has brought a top-notch football game to the PC running on an advanced engine. Konami choose to punish their PC user base for whatever reason.

I agree, but if you are an offline gamer, pes is a valid choice this year. Cpu is way more fun to play against....

Delusional.

Maybe for someone, who puts graphics engine above everyhting, yes.

From the gameplay point of view, I can't see how FIFA can be better "in almost every regard" this year, and I play on PC. Nearly perfect passing, plastic lightness of players, dysfuncionctional tactics (tried these now on demo - you practically can't make a team press high), no team and player individuality at all. PES 2017 is not ideal, but I feel football fundamentals are better represented there.

You see, and I don't have any brand loyalty. Last year I found PES to be terrible and bought FIFA, which showed great promise in the beginning (women gameplay was particularly good) before EA patched it to death. In the end I just got bored and dissapointed, and finished playing PES 5 and 6 with patches instead.

Tinker, I have already asked that PES V FIFA stuff is posted in the correct thread.Next time I will just nuke posts so You will waste time typing & posting them here.

That's exactly what Konami want you to do :P
I'm not prepared to buy a PS4 just to play one game, but I'm sure the modders will do an excellent job as always. PC version does have that advantage.

It does, that's why I've always been holding out on getting a console. But, I believe next year is the time if they really have any intention of developing the PC version. They started by using denuvo this year, and Adam said that he will start working on PC version next year. So, if it turns out that they still give us a downgraded version with less features, then it's a sign to move on for me.

Does anyone have problems finding an opponent online? Everytime I try playing online (Online League or myClub) I get the message "No opponent found" ("Kein Gegner gefunden!" in German). I tried to open some TCP an UDP-Ports (f.e. UDP 5739) but I still can`t find anyone...
There were no problems like that with PES 2016, which is still running fine online.
Maybe anyone knows a solution?

Does anyone have problems finding an opponent online? Everytime I try playing online (Online League or myClub) I get the message "No opponent found" ("Kein Gegner gefunden!" in German). I tried to open some TCP an UDP-Ports (f.e. UDP 5739) but I still can`t find anyone...
There were no problems like that with PES 2016, which is still running fine online.
Did u install any patch?

Speaking of that, those of you who own the game, is there some "fake" copa libertadores if you play the south american leagues, or is there no international competition at all for brazil/argentina/chile clubs?

The PC game is a big step up (Gameplay) from last year but played the ps4 at a mates last night and its better than the PC. Over the past few days I played about a season and a half of the masterleague. Transfers and contracts are really stupid not being able to bid on your players or directly negotiate the contacts. Also if you renew a players contract you cant use him as a trade even in the next transfer window. I know your're the manager/coach and not the owner but I miss the extra haggling. The finances I dont understand. I get a crap budget and I think I got about 5 million for winning the league. It says I have an income of over 150 million and tv income of about 60 million but I dont see any of it. Still not enough transfer bids although that could be with every club buying up the cheap free talent from the German league. I wish European law would do something to ban exclusive rights. It must go against free trade or something. You would also think FA's would make more money selling licences to as many bidders as possible. Its one of the greatest cheats to football fans that just want to play their favorite game with their club.

Seems to be less injuries than last year (only has 3, 2 injured in seperate matches and 1 in training) and when they come back from international break it say they will be tired but they are in good condition. I don't mind this as I always hated that feature.The games are good and varied. Only felt cheated once or twice. Has anyone noticed the lack of Liverpool and arsenal chants. Also the generic English chants sound European. There's about a hundred non club specific chants they could have included without licence issues. Atmosphere is very bad

From the first couple of days playing it
Graphics - crap
Gameplay - good but not as good as the ps4
Master league - If the gameplay wasn't as good then I don't think it would keep me interested but only time will tell. It might be better starting with a lower team or default players. I dont have the time to play a football manager but would like more bells and whistles. An a proper regen system. After the first year I had a 16 year old 72 overall Peter Crouch in my youth.
Overall - Not a bad game just feels better on the ps4 and I think I for the first time I will forego the mods of the PC (will hate not being able to play in Old Trafford) for the more responsive and physical game on the PS4. Although this will have to keep me going until mid November

The PC game is a big step up (Gameplay) from last year but played the ps4 at a mates last night and its better than the PC. Over the past few days I played about a season and a half of the masterleague. Transfers and contracts are really stupid not being able to bid on your players or directly negotiate the contacts. Also if you renew a players contract you cant use him as a trade even in the next transfer window. I know your're the manager/coach and not the owner but I miss the extra haggling. The finances I dont understand. I get a crap budget and I think I got about 5 million for winning the league. It says I have an income of over 150 million and tv income of about 60 million but I dont see any of it. Still not enough transfer bids although that could be with every club buying up the cheap free talent from the German league. I wish European law would do something to ban exclusive rights. It must go against free trade or something. You would also think FA's would make more money selling licences to as many bidders as possible. Its one of the greatest cheats to football fans that just want to play their favorite game with their club.

Seems to be less injuries than last year (only has 3, 2 injured in seperate matches and 1 in training) and when they come back from international break it say they will be tired but they are in good condition. I don't mind this as I always hated that feature.The games are good and varied. Only felt cheated once or twice. Has anyone noticed the lack of Liverpool and arsenal chants. Also the generic English chants sound European. There's about a hundred non club specific chants they could have included without licence issues. Atmosphere is very bad

From the first couple of days playing it
Graphics - crap
Gameplay - good but not as good as the ps4
Master league - If the gameplay wasn't as good then I don't think it would keep me interested but only time will tell. It might be better starting with a lower team or default players. I dont have the time to play a football manager but would like more bells and whistles. An a proper regen system. After the first year I had a 16 year old 72 overall Peter Crouch in my youth.
Overall - Not a bad game just feels better on the ps4 and I think I for the first time I will forego the mods of the PC (will hate not being able to play in Old Trafford) for the more responsive and physical game on the PS4. Although this will have to keep me going until mid November
Thanks for sharing your opinion but you are wrong regarding the gameplay, which is exactly, and I repeat, exactly the same as PS4. What you might be feeling though is some sort of placebo effect from the motion blur and the better graphics/lighting as it all makes the game feel a lot smoother.

Are you using any filters?
What network setting (1 - 5) do you use?

Back
Top Bottom