PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Just tried that, pretty much the same. Played an exhibition match, it was running fine until about the 40th minute and then started stuttering again!

If it works for you in Windowed Mode, download "Borderless Gaming", open it, then run PES, ALT+TAB to go back to Borderles Gaming app, Select PES from the list on the left, and click the arrow to 'send it' to the list on the right.

Then you'll have PES full screen, running smoothly.

Thanks mate, i'll try it.
I downloaded a program called wise game booster, someone uploaded it on pespatch. Just tried it and had a smooth game!

You can add PES 2016 kits with DPFile List Generator for PES 2017. They work like a charm.
But then you need PES 2016 with a patch I guess? I have PES 2016 uninstalled in my Steam library. As soon as I reinstall PES 2016 then I have the wrong kits I guess?

But then you need PES 2016 with a patch I guess? I have PES 2016 uninstalled in my Steam library. As soon as I reinstall PES 2016 then I have the wrong kits I guess?

Nah. You only need the .cpk you want to add and the software I mentioned before.

DiD3DCH.png

EPL and 2017 kits are uploaded in Pes-Patch. 'myfaces' is a cpk I made with custom faces from PES-STAR. And they all work really nice. Only thing I miss is stadiums and turfs; I haven't tried them yet.

Also, DPFileListGenerator can be found on PES-Patch, too.

Getting into the swing of the now and enjoying it more and more in offline league mode.
Beat Real with 10-man Spurs, a sumptuous goal from Kane on the turn, had me jumping around the room.

The graphics could be better, I agree, but they are fine. TBH I'd be happy with 22 pixels on a black background as long as the gameplay was this good.

Roll-on the mods!

Advanced shooting or manual shooting? Advanced through passing or manual? I can't decide. I really like PA0 + Advanced shooting and assisted through passing, but if someone can tell me the pros vs cons... I mostly play offline, looking forward to ML. I play mostly on 'top player' (the second most difficult, in spanish is 'estrella').

Thanks!

Good to see there will be plenty OF's coming up.
I also try Ianni's help :) Never used the DpFilelistgenerator, so let's see if I am able to use it.

Good to see there will be plenty OF's coming up.
I also try Ianni's help :) Never used the DpFilelistgenerator, so let's see if I am able to use it.

It's easy: download it, put the .cpk's you want on 'download' folder, open DPF, select .cpk path ('download' folder) and dpf path (same), select DLC 1, click on the .cpk's that are on the left, like ticking, generate, play :D

I finally got some time to try the demo...

The short story: this is fucking garbage.

The long story: what on Earth have they done to PES? It's just an arcade game now, a rigid, poorly animated one at that. If this is Adam/Konami's vision to take PES back to it's roots then they can keep it. And the visuals? It looks like an early PS3 game. Horrendous. This is really such a poor effort and there is no excuse to intentionally downgrade the PC version.

£39.99? Fuck clean off. I'm not even sure this is worthy of a sale purchase. Maybe further down the line when it's fully patched and polished up by the community, but as it stands, PES 2017 is a bargain basement arcade kickabout.

Thankfully FIFA is steadily getting better, plays well, and looks fantastic. I'll stick with that.

It's easy: download it, put the .cpk's you want on 'download' folder, open DPF, select .cpk path ('download' folder) and dpf path (same), select DLC 1, click on the .cpk's that are on the left, like ticking, generate, play :D
No, it's not that simple :) I want the cpk's with the real kits. Where do I get them? Sofar the download folder is empty on default. I understand that I somehow get the real kits, but I don't expect them to be in PES 2017 already. So where can I find them??

An observation for anyone who has jittery, stuttary game play. Game hates high refresh rate monitors. I have 2 PCs one on 60hz monitor and other is 144.
Game runs beautifully on the 60hz monitor. Problem is that my main gaming pc has the 144hz one, and even setting the 144hz monitor to 60hz is not like on native 60hz.

Loving the game play on PES2017 demo but presentation and graphics are very very poor. If they can sort that next year to match console I would definitely purchase but don't think I can warrant spending on two footie games.

Shall keep a watch on what modders can do for the game but I am resigned to thinking it's Fifa for another year only for the reason you get much more bang for your buck.

Those who owned PES2016 should have been sold this game at half price, nowhere near worthy of the price at the moment.

No, it's not that simple :) I want the cpk's with the real kits. Where do I get them? Sofar the download folder is empty on default. I understand that I somehow get the real kits, but I don't expect them to be in PES 2017 already. So where can I find them??

PES-Patch, search for kits for pes 2016, download the .cpk, put it in download folder, use DPFilelist, and that's all.

Some points to mention
1. The reason we get such shitty port for pc is PS3/Xbox360. Remember the astonishing graphics of PES2014? Waving shirts, and life like photorealism. But PS3/Xbox360 was struggling to cope with that. There was many stutterings/lags.
So Konami degraded graphics and overall gameplay physics to the shit called PES 2015. And for marketing purposes (promoting next gen consoles) decided to port the Ps3 version to PC.
2. The reason Konami killed PES 2014 project (the most sim football till today) is that people could NOT understand the approach of simulation. They tried to play it as PES 6 and didn't work for them. So they asked for a PES 6 remastered.
3. PES 2017 is trully a PES 6 remastered HD. Who ever likes arcade style, fun, fast paced, old school soccer game. PES 2017 is trully a gem. Who wants simulation, thinking before every touch/pass/move PES 2017 is not for him.

Pes 2014 had the best physics/footplanting, gamespeed, ball physics. If konami could unbury this project and work on that we will have a true soccer sim.

For what it is PES 2017 is very good. PC with some reshades/turf mods will be decent arcade fun soccer game.

Back
Top Bottom