PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Sweet, I managed to remove the hideous myclub 3d pitch adverts :

PES20175_zps3gibunv1.jpg

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK....though I have tested a few stadiums and they seem to work fine. I'm not responsible if it breaks your game or something, it should work fine, I have just stopped PES2017 from calling the Models.

USE CPK File Manager which you can download from evo-web here :

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-cpk-file-manager-v1-7a.74966/

Choose "Load CPK FILE" and open up dt30_win.cpk.

Should look like this :

Capture_zpsgyqfvg0b.jpg

Download the attached .rar file and replace the files - BACK THE ORIGINALS UP FIRST , JUST IN CASE ! :
systemAD-df.xml
systemAD-dr.xml
systemAD-nf.xml
systemAD-nr.xml

"Right click on them individually and choose - Import from PC"
Remember to SAVE CPK file after you Import each file one at a time.

myClub 3d Pitch ad remover Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1aecgy8p7ea8sfc/Pes2017_3DADREMOVER.rar

Please make a stand alone thread in the editing section. So we can follow this mod! :)

ps ill answer the replies about the reshade later when im back from the office
I also made a thread for all this: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/the-sweetfx-reshade-thread.76705/

Is it just me, or is there no new cut scenes in this game? I have'nt seen anything new, and celebrations as well
Huh? I've seen plenty of new celebration cutscenes. They also changed the half-time cutscene, it's pathetic.
this
http://www.pes-patch.com/2016/09/pes-2017-demo-teams-selector-by-omarahmed.html
i guess since the game has denuvo, people got desperate. wonder what konami will do next year in retaliation. maybe a ps2 port
PS2 port :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I installed the demo through the steam, but the game crash shortly after the logo of konami. Does anyone know what might be happening? My video drives are up to date.

I installed the demo through the steam, but the game crash shortly after the logo of konami. Does anyone know what might be happening? My video drives are up to date.
if youre pc is good enough (which it should be given how demanding the game is), i think it was a network problem

if youre pc is good enough (which it should be given how demanding the game is), i think it was a network problem

Yeah, but I have no problem with the internet ... even I wore a tip that is to modify the settings of the door ... to 0000, but still crash ...

Demo unlocker is no different from Pirating the game. I don't support demo unlockers.

Mod the hell out of Legit Full version, yu paid for the game and do everything at your own risk. But making demo unlockers.... pff these things discourage devlopers to make good Pc games and in some case... demos.

Demo unlocker is no different from Pirating the game. I don't support demo unlockers.

Mod the hell out of Legit Full version, yu paid for the game and do everything at your own risk. But making demo unlockers.... pff these things discourage devlopers to make good Pc games and in some case... demos.

I agree demo unlockers aren't right, but Konami shoot themselves in the foot including all their info in the demo. And worst case scenario for next year, they'll release a demo with Denuvo too, that can only be played on steam.

I agree demo unlockers aren't right, but Konami shoot themselves in the foot including all their info in the demo. And worst case scenario for next year, they'll release a demo with Denuvo too, that can only be played on steam.
They didn't include the stuff in the demo, the unlocker involves copying the data folder of the full game to the demo and then hexediting the .exe in order to load other teams. Actually this was possible in last year's free myClub version, too, but I never bothered to share it.

They didn't include the stuff in the demo, the unlocker involves copying the data folder of the full game to the demo and then hexediting the .exe in order to load other teams. Actually this was possible in last year's free myClub version, too, but I never bothered to share it.

If that's the case, fuck these assholes. They're going to ruin it for the rest of us.

I agree, it's wrong.
Pay for the game and support Konami for a better version next year. The game is not that expensive.
Anyway, the unlocker would still not provide the full game experience ML and MyClub etc...

So, has Konami actually been careful enough to hard-code the number of available teams in demo .exe, despite having full game database?

If that's so, then having to choose between 9 teams doesn't really seem like "demo unlocker" that is supposed to piss-of any officials ... at least not comparing to what Jenkey did back with 2013, when you could have all the teams available in demo ...

I agree, it's wrong.
Pay for the game and support Konami for a better version next year. The game is not that expensive.
Anyway, the unlocker would still not provide the full game experience ML and MyClub etc...

And this, of course!

So, has Konami actually been careful enough to hard-code the number of available teams in demo .exe, despite having full game database?

If that's so, then having to choose between 9 teams doesn't really seem like "demo unlocker" that is supposed to piss-of any officials ... at least not comparing to what Jenkey did back with 2013, when you could have all the teams available in demo ...
This seems to be the case. Only 9 teams to select from.

The demo has denuvo too. You can't play it w/o steam or online. We can all talk about ethics but buying in resellers is more often than not especially for indie games worse since it has a smidgen of impact on the dev's bottom line and can hurt them with chargebacks. As Totalbiscuit put it, buying these keys is worse than you know what.

The demo is limited anyways. If one really enjoyed the game, they'll be forced to buy it because it has online drm as well as denuvo.

Changing game's language on Steam properties of the game will provide us the commentary of that language, right? So if I change it to English, rescue the file with the audio, and then change it to Spanish... Voilà!

You edit the DpFileList.bin. If it's the same structure and everything then the tools for pes 2016 should work. It's called dpfilelist generator or something. Or do it manually with hxd editor.

Aha ok thanks I'll look into it :)

Sweet, I managed to remove the hideous myclub 3d pitch adverts :
PES20175_zps3gibunv1.jpg

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK....though I have tested a few stadiums and they seem to work fine. I'm not responsible if it breaks your game or something, it should work fine, I have just stopped PES2017 from calling the Models.

USE CPK File Manager which you can download from evo-web here :

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-cpk-file-manager-v1-7a.74966/

Choose "Load CPK FILE" and open up dt30_win.cpk.

Should look like this :

Capture_zpsgyqfvg0b.jpg

Download the attached .rar file and replace the files - BACK THE ORIGINALS UP FIRST , JUST IN CASE ! :
systemAD-df.xml
systemAD-dr.xml
systemAD-nf.xml
systemAD-nr.xml

"Right click on them individually and choose - Import from PC"
Remember to SAVE CPK file after you Import each file one at a time.

myClub 3d Pitch ad remover Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1aecgy8p7ea8sfc/Pes2017_3DADREMOVER.rar
Very nice! I'll check it out, much appreciate the install guide for noobs like me as well :)

The performance is really bad on my PC, I can play The Witcher 3 on high settings but on PES I have to put it on Medium!
Seems to be ok in the middle of the pitch but when it get's near to the area's the framerate suffers quite badly.
I've got jetboost running, is there any other programs out there which might help? I saw someone mention vsync, but i can't find that option on the catalyst control centre, i have a Radeon HD6970

The performance is really bad on my PC, I can play The Witcher 3 on high settings but on PES I have to put it on Medium!
Seems to be ok in the middle of the pitch but when it get's near to the area's the framerate suffers quite badly.
I've got jetboost running, is there any other programs out there which might help? I saw someone mention vsync, but i can't find that option on the catalyst control centre, i have a Radeon HD6970

Try using AMD Radeon Settings, click gaming tab, add a pes 2017 profile, put wait for vertical refresh always on, put framerate target control on 59fps.. It worked for me

Back
Top Bottom