PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Anybody know if it's possible to create a fully transparent .dds file that PES will read to eliminate these monstrosities? I have tried making a .dds with different alpha transparencies, but they still end up showing up, but just in pure white. I have made my own custom banners for these myclub 3D pitch ads, but they still look horrible, I want to eliminate them entirely, they are awful !

Cheers !

Good luck I also hate them!

Any SweetFX works with PES2017

Just read/search the thread in the last couple of pages are a number of Sweetfx/reshade discussions.

I switched to this one: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5682/

Oh and before, I have found here:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/pes-2017-option-file

It says for PS4 or PC, anyone can confirm that PC also can be used to import PS4 kits?
I prefer to minimal edit specifically for kits and emblems since I cannot download the big patch quite often due to limited internet connection.

They're talking rubbish that method doesn't work for PC as far as I know. I was also sucked in by them and sat forlornly with a flashdrive in my PC, silly me!

Hello.
I am an official reviewer for a greek magazine and a veteran at soccer games, been playing every soccer title released for pc, DC, ps1, ps2, N64.
Yesterday i tried PES 2017 demo for PC.
Guys, are we sure that the gameplay is the same as PS4?
Cause after 10 matches, i tried 2 matches in PES 2016 and barely could find any differences.
Physics, controls, animations are exactly the same.
Perhaps ball is a little more free, and some falling/collision animations are added.
But the rest is 99% the same.
Can anyone confirm?
Also the game stutters as hell when i play at the midfield (FIFA 17 demo runs smooth 60fps).
Any ideas? Thank you.

uG2VUAm.jpg

115235de-e056-4525-8054-acb1a951b879
FrXzKOe.jpg

Tuni's FIFA Ronaldo looks fab!
But this restriction in edit mode sucks for face editors. They had to make the face size perfect as we cant edit preset faces shape from now on.

Game speed is a mindfuck. I cant decide wether 0 is fast or spot on. Matches are different.
What's the injector you are using in those screenshots, mate?

I don't know how to make this work. Please could you help me with some kind of tutorial? :(

Sure, let's use the one I switched to last night which IMO looks better: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5682/

You need two parts, the files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3cxl28eayqax5x/Next-Gen_Realism_Pack_-_PS4_Graphics.rar

And the preset which is just a txt file contained under the button "download preset" which is just named SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt when you get it.

• Open the .rar file (you need winrar or 7zip if you have nothing on your PC to open rar files)

• Extract the folder ReShade 1.1.0 with SweetFX 2.0 to somewhere on your hard drive

• Run "ReShade Setup.exe" and then click select game, point it to the PES exe (E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 or whatever) and it will automatically detect it was a Direct3d9 game and copy the sweetfx files over

• Go to your "E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017" folder in there should now be a Sweetfx subfolder and inside that is a file SweetFX_settings.txt

• Open the profile you downloaded "SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt" and copy everything inside the file and paste it into SweetFX_settings.txt overwriting everything in there, of you can delete SweetFX_settings.txt and rename SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt to SweetFX_settings.txt

• Now run PES and you should see some text in the top left to say it's loading SweetFX, all being well you can press scroll lock to turn Sweetfx off and on.

Hopefully I've explained it clearly enough, it's definitely a bit confusing the first time you do it, feel free to ask any questions :)

Hello.
I am an official reviewer for a greek magazine and a veteran at soccer games, been playing every soccer title released for pc, DC, ps1, ps2, N64.
Yesterday i tried PES 2017 demo for PC.
Guys, are we sure that the gameplay is the same as PS4?
Cause after 10 matches, i tried 2 matches in PES 2016 and barely could find any differences.
Physics, controls, animations are exactly the same.
Perhaps ball is a little more free, and some falling/collision animations are added.
But the rest is 99% the same.
Can anyone confirm?
Also the game stutters as hell when i play at the midfield (FIFA 17 demo runs smooth 60fps).
Any ideas? Thank you.
No I cannot. The gameplay is better than PES 2016, there's no way to deny that. I have to say that I play with manual shooting, 0 pass assistance, and -1 speed.

How can you say that physics and animations are "exactly the same"? It's the first thing you notice when you play the game for the first time.

Also, check your PC settings and GPU drivers because your game's behaviour is not normal.

Honestly I'm getting tired of hearing the same complaints over and over here. It's like some people knew they wouldn't like the game, yet they buy it and complain about it. We knew it would be a PS3 port again. Why buy the game then? There is a demo, user reviews, even Steam Refunds to get your money back.

No I cannot. The gameplay is better than PES 2016, there's no way to deny that. I have to say that I play with manual shooting, 0 pass assistance, and -1 speed.

How can you say that physics and animations are "exactly the same"? It's the first thing you notice when you play the game for the first time.

Also, check your PC settings and GPU drivers because your game's behaviour is not normal.

Honestly I'm getting tired of hearing the same complaints over and over here. It's like some people knew they wouldn't like the game, yet they buy it and complain about it. We knew it would be a PS3 port again. Why buy the game then? There is a demo, user reviews, even Steam Refunds to get your money back.

I literally played PES 2016 ML and BAL until September 14th two days ago. Then on the 15th I bought PES 2017 and moved to the new game. So I pretty much would know if the game is the same or not. It looks similar but is totally different. Almost every aspect of the game have improved from PES 2016.

The only thing that's stopping me is the CPU. There was a discussion about AI shot variation that went nowhere. Need to know more about it.

Sure, let's use the one I switched to last night which IMO looks better: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5682/

And the preset which is just a txt file contained under the button "download preset" which is just named SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt when you get it.
  • Open the profile you downloaded "SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt" and copy everything inside the file and paste it into SweetFX_settings.txt overwriting everything in there, of you can delete SweetFX_settings.txt and rename SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt to SweetFX_settings.txt
I've downloaded the pack and got the sweetfx file to extract into my PES 2017 folder - I just don't get what you mean when you say i'll need:
  • ' And the preset which is just a txt file contained under the button "download preset" which is just named SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt when you get it.'
So i'm stuck at this point and confused:

Open the profile you downloaded "SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt" and copy everything inside the file and paste it into SweetFX_settings.txt overwriting everything in there, of you can delete SweetFX_settings.txt and rename SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt to SweetFX_settings.txt

thanks man

Y
I literally played PES 2016 ML and BAL until September 14th two days ago. Then on the 15th I bought PES 2017 and moved to the new game. So I pretty much would know if the game is the same or not. It looks similar but is totally different. Almost every aspect of the game have improved from PES 2016.
Yeah, I have done the same. Played a few gamed of 2016 during the hour before 2017 launch to make a better comparison.

It's fine people don't like the game for whatever reason, but not to the extent of lying and reporting false things.

I've downloaded the pack and got the sweetfx file to extract into my PES 2017 folder - I just don't get what you mean when you say i'll need:
  • ' And the preset which is just a txt file contained under the button "download preset" which is just named SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt when you get it.'

Open the profile you downloaded "SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt" and copy everything inside the file and paste it into SweetFX_settings.txt overwriting everything in there, of you can delete SweetFX_settings.txt and rename SweetFX_Settings_Pro Evolution Soccer 2016_Next-Gen Realism Pack - Project Realism .txt to SweetFX_settings.txt

thanks man

Actually it seems to be working already after just extracting the file to PES2017 icon on steamapps etc. Cheers!

Strange, because I find the gameplay much improved, especially responsiveness. Definitely not an overhaul - the graphics are mostly the same - but certainly an improvement from last years' frustration, especially in the final 3rd of the pitch.

Horse for courses!

JmyGLJi.jpg

When you click "download preset" you download the txt file which contains all the settings to make sweetfx look like in the pictures.

Actually it seems to be working already after just extracting the file to PES2017 icon on steamapps etc. Cheers!

Presumably you'll be using it at default settings because you haven't yet copied over the actual profile itself.

Go to E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\SweetFX

replace the SweetFX_settings.txt in there with this one http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/T1yuUJYB/file.html

Guys
If you're interested I can upload my GFX MOD, which can make you go from THIS TO THIS, check images below.

MegQlAL.jpg

O7B6HRX.jpg

foZRmU5.jpg

SXsuyDD.jpg

You'll need a powerful CPU to play the game with this though.

Guys
If you're interested I can upload my GFX MOD, which can make you go from THIS TO THIS, check images below.

MegQlAL.jpg

O7B6HRX.jpg

foZRmU5.jpg

SXsuyDD.jpg

You'll need a powerful CPU to play the game with this though.

Yes please, because I follow Placebo's tutorial but I get SteamAPI error, I think Denuvo thinks I'm playing with their .exe

Well i think that was because I clicked 'run PES 2017' xD...

EDIT: Indeed. Now works fine. Thanks Placebo :3

EDIT2: Now I need to make the La Liga kits work ;_;

Last edited:

You need two parts, the files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3cxl28eayqax5x/Next-Gen_Realism_Pack_-_PS4_Graphics.rar

• Open the .rar file (you need winrar or 7zip if you have nothing on your PC to open rar files)

• Extract the folder ReShade 1.1.0 with SweetFX 2.0 to somewhere on your hard drive

• Run "ReShade Setup.exe" and then click select game, point it to the PES exe (E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 or whatever) and it will automatically detect it was a Direct3d9 game and copy the sweetfx files over

• Go to your "E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017" folder in there should now be a Sweetfx subfolder and inside that is a file SweetFX_settings.txt

• Now run PES and you should see some text in the top left to say it's loading SweetFX, all being well you can press scroll lock to turn Sweetfx off and on.

Hopefully I've explained it clearly enough, it's definitely a bit confusing the first time you do it, feel free to ask any questions :)
Hi there my friend, only one simple question, maybe answered in older pages, but do all these effects apply in online matches too? Thank you for your time:)

JmyGLJi.jpg

When you click "download preset" you download the txt file which contains all the settings to make sweetfx look like in the pictures.

Presumably you'll be using it at default settings because you haven't yet copied over the actual profile itself.

Go to E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\SweetFX

replace the SweetFX_settings.txt in there with this one http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/T1yuUJYB/file.html

Cheers bro!

That's the normal behaviour (I mean the fact that it appears greyed out), you should be selecting Xinput when playing with an Xbox controller not Direct Input (older controller protocol). You will be able to change the buttons mapping directly in the game.

Many thanks for clarifying! I have selected XInput now and all works great, even controller vibration.

Sweet, I managed to remove the hideous myclub 3d pitch adverts :

PES20175_zps3gibunv1.jpg

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK....though I have tested a few stadiums and they seem to work fine. I'm not responsible if it breaks your game or something, it should work fine, I have just stopped PES2017 from calling the Models.

USE CPK File Manager which you can download from evo-web here :

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-cpk-file-manager-v1-7a.74966/

Choose "Load CPK FILE" and open up dt30_win.cpk.

Should look like this :

Capture_zpsgyqfvg0b.jpg

Download the attached .rar file and replace the files - BACK THE ORIGINALS UP FIRST , JUST IN CASE ! :
systemAD-df.xml
systemAD-dr.xml
systemAD-nf.xml
systemAD-nr.xml

"Right click on them individually and choose - Import from PC"
Remember to SAVE CPK file after you Import each file one at a time.

myClub 3d Pitch ad remover Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1aecgy8p7ea8sfc/Pes2017_3DADREMOVER.rar

Can somebody help me how can i remove crowds? I think its the reason causing stuttering.
Is it in dt30_win.cpk?
And then what?

Hi there my friend, only one simple question, maybe answered in older pages, but do all these effects apply in online matches too? Thank you for your time:)

I've used the PES patch and this re-shading -
SWEETFX colouring I don't think applies to online but you can still play with it active
and the PES patch won't let you find anyone to play with it active online - once it's removed you find opponents easy.

I've spent most my time playing online it's the same problem plaguing PES even on PS4 and Xbox it's juts not as smooth as offline. The turning and first time responses are just not reactive enough. Means you literally have to play knowing what you're gonna do before you get the ball or you get swamped and not enough time to turn out a bad situation or look for a pass.

Does anyone know if this is a unique issue to PES 2017? Could you edit kits etc and then play online last year with no issues and all kits updated and shading.

I've used the PES patch and this re-shading -
SWEETFX colouring I don't think applies to online but you can still play with it active
and the PES patch won't let you find anyone to play with it active online - once it's removed you find opponents easy.

I've spent most my time playing online it's the same problem plaguing PES even on PS4 and Xbox it's juts not as smooth as offline. The turning and first time responses are just not reactive enough. Means you literally have to play knowing what you're gonna do before you get the ball or you get swamped and not enough time to turn out a bad situation or look for a pass.
For example if i apply the ''next gen realism pack'' placebo mentioned before, i cannot find online players, right?.. too bad.. I only played online a couple of matches so far and i also noticed the problem with responsiveness, i thought maybe my monitors fault, but if you confirm this its also bad..anyway thanks mate!

For example if i apply the ''next gen realism pack'' placebo mentioned before, i cannot find online players, right?.. too bad.. I only played online a couple of matches so far and i also noticed the problem with responsiveness, i thought maybe my monitors fault, but if you confirm this its also bad..anyway thanks mate!
you can he was talking about mypes patch- russian

If you use the 'next-gen realism pack' you can find players online just the changes you've made won't be visible online... It's only offline the new shading seems to work. But you can still have it active and find games online. :)

On a separate note, does anybody know how to find the player ID's of the players that were added today via live update?
I would like to relink faces to them if possible.
Prime example is Kasami, he existed on 2016 as Olympiacos were in the game, now they aren't and he isn't is the Swiss side so is no longer in the game. At least he wasn't until this morning when he was added as part of the live update. There is an excellent face that I used in last years game but he is no longer the same player ID as he used to be and the new updated players aren't on pesmaster. Is there another way of finding the ID?

Thanks in advance

Try on pesmaster.com ... they are usually very prompt with db updates

Back
Top Bottom