PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

On a separate note, does anybody know how to find the player ID's of the players that were added today via live update?
I would like to relink faces to them if possible.
Prime example is Kasami, he existed on 2016 as Olympiacos were in the game, now they aren't and he isn't is the Swiss side so is no longer in the game. At least he wasn't until this morning when he was added as part of the live update. There is an excellent face that I used in last years game but he is no longer the same player ID as he used to be and the new updated players aren't on pesmaster. Is there another way of finding the ID?

Thanks in advance

Somehow I'm still bothered about the graphics, like another member here.
Right now it needs a lod tool I think together with textures mod especially for crowds

Yes Reshade works fine, tested with this one: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4447/

Colours are a bit iffy but mostly an improvement already IMO:
qEIANXY.jpg

A6Ah2p0.jpg

H3nSAjR.jpg

6g6EHhA.jpg

75t4d9d.jpg

FDanDt3.jpg

At least the grass actually looks green!

I don't know how to make this work. Please could you help me with some kind of tutorial? :(

The crossing and heading are a mystery to me on this, The crosses are too fast, and the heading as zero power....

I wondering if on manual its just broken again?

Anyone else unable to communicate with the server? I'm wondering their servers are down or struggling or if it's something on my end. I'd really like to get the live update!

I bought the game in the finish. Seems much better than the demo graphically for some reason. Maybe I just didn't like the Nou Camp. It plays a good game. At times much the same as 2016 with some nice added touches. Other times it plays wonderfully. I loved the advanced tactics. I hot the woodwork a lot and haven't noticed much with the AI just yet. Individuality is good. Faces are excellent.

Just that stuttering though, even on medium setting. I think it was there in 2015, 2016 but a patch official or otherwise may have fixed it. It's a gamebreaker if it is not sorted out.

Anybody know if it's possible to create a fully transparent .dds file that PES will read to eliminate these monstrosities? I have tried making a .dds with different alpha transparencies, but they still end up showing up, but just in pure white. I have made my own custom banners for these myclub 3D pitch ads, but they still look horrible, I want to eliminate them entirely, they are awful !

PES20174_zpsxd1qcwvt.jpg

Cheers !

No, played the game without vsync first. Amazing response. With it enabled Its horrible :-(
at what refresh rate with no vsync?

I have played with vsync on and off tonight with my freesync panel, and there is zero difference for me.

If you play with vsync off at 144hz the game runs stuttery and possibly more responsive, as the game is running at a rate it's not designed to do, PES has always been designed to run at 60hz Vsync locked.

Matt10 what are the settings you are playing on? And are you playing friendlies or ML matches?

Playing friendlies, but will be playing ML soon. Settings are here:

Superstar
15 minutes

Cursor Change - Semi
Cursor Type - Off
Pass Support - Level 1
Through Ball - Basic
Shot Type - Basic (for now)
Free Kick - Reverse
Directional Guide - Off
Target Guide - Off
Positioning Guide - Off
Auto-Feint - Off
Auto Sliding - Assisted
Teammate Controls - Assisted

Played yesterday on PS4.

2 code errors, but click next, worked.
many seconds to load everywhere. many. times to wait quite enough
a lot of time to wait in menu going to online section...
2 loading icons on the left down... I mean... 2 loading icons? why not just 1 ?

so, it's not just PC. is PS4 as well.

how do you exit pes 2017 pc demo ?

Anyway, from gameplay cam, graphics are just fine although lack of next gen bell and whistle with a good modded turf and colour, it'll look better i believe.

I think, gameplay itself is a polished pes 2016, with more freedom here and there. Ball physic is good but still typical pes, always look straight line trajectory and stiff, lol. GK and refereeing see an improvement from last year.

Hello, I'm happy to see the PC section is quite busy after the launch :)

Have tested the demo, much on Top Player and then Superstar.
I am using Arsenal against Barcelona CPU, have to say I'm impressed so far.
The goals that I've conceded doesn't feel intensely "cheated", it's just my poor positioning.
This year I really like how the CPU covers the defense and it feels harder to open up space.

On attacking, I really like the advanced instruction for exchange wing, using Welbeck as striker instead of Giroud, it just feels right like what I always see on Arsenal, Welbeck like to move to the wing and then Ozil attacking through the middle, or Ozil exchange to the wing and waiting for fullback support such as Bellerin, pass to him and cross the ball to the box.
It feels as if Ozil has finally freedom on exchanging from center to wing, vice versa.

Have tried again PES 2016 with same team and same difficulty, it doesn't feel the same since Barcelona doesn't play as aggressive as in 2017 which for me more resemblance of the "real" Barcelona itself, chasing and closing the opponents, force for mistake on passing.

Think I will buy it on G2A.

Oh and before, I have found here:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/pes-2017-option-file

It says for PS4 or PC, anyone can confirm that PC also can be used to import PS4 kits?
I prefer to minimal edit specifically for kits and emblems since I cannot download the big patch quite often due to limited internet connection.
Sometimes due to DLC released, the patch needs to be prepared again and download that big file.
I prefer to edit once for its entire lifetime

Thank you and happy PES :)

Back
Top Bottom