PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

3DE3JPv.jpg

FdInF5L.jpg

that's it im done with PES, at least on pc, this was the worst purchase i have ever made, i played a game now on superstar, i left them attack me to see the attack variation, not even one shot was more than half inch high above the ground
This is what I've been pointing out or two years, and why I downloaded and tested the demo today. Why this broken aspect of the game play has never been fixed is mind-boggling.

Well how did it go? Did you get the myClub bonus?

Yeah I think so, received some special agents for Barcelona +75 players (got Mathieu -_-), an initial agent for every position, x2 10.000 points... That was the bonus, right? I'm not sure right now, sorry xD. I tried searching down the pre-order bonus but couldn't find them.

This is what I've been pointing out or two years, and why I downloaded and tested the demo today. Why this broken aspect of the game play has never been fixed is mind-boggling.

Unless the AI has been altered drastically since the demo, or the PC version is way different (I've only played a handful of matches on the PC) I just don't agree. On the PS4 demo I had the CPU scoring from all over the place. Shooting from 30 yards out, real speculative type shots.

This is the CPU. I've had them score several goals like this against me (in terms of distance/height).

How do you combine two patches that both want to use DpFileList.bin ? If I want DS4 icons from this: http://www.pes-patch.com/2015/09/pes-2016-button-and-gamepad-★ps4ps3xbox360-by-a20group.html I then lose http://www.pes-patch.com/category/pes-2017-patch and I need both dammit!

You edit the DpFileList.bin. If it's the same structure and everything then the tools for pes 2016 should work. It's called dpfilelist generator or something. Or do it manually with hxd editor.

Last edited:
that's it im done with PES, at least on pc, this was the worst purchase i have ever made, i played a game now on superstar, i left them attack me to see the attack variation, not even one shot was more than half inch high above the ground, all shot in the corner and low, not as much as 2016, but no variation at all, cpu never shoots from outside the box, i left them on purpose attack without pressuring a player, cpu always wants to enter inside the area, never wants to shoot from distance or anything, shame really shame i bought this game.

The cpu scored against me from outside the box in my very first match on PES17.

man, i tested the game, it's just a laugh attempt at making us believe it's pes 2017, it s an updated 2016, the issue with the cpu attacks isn't fixed, its there since pes 2015, no variation of cpu shots, no shots from outside the box etc..this game is a ps4 game not a pc game, the pc game is just a laugh in the face of the pc community.

Unless the AI has been altered drastically since the demo, or the PC version is way different (I've only played a handful of matches on the PC) I just don't agree. On the PS4 demo I had the CPU scoring from all over the place. Shooting from 30 yards out, real speculative type shots.

This is the CPU. I've had them score several goals like this against me (in terms of distance/height).

i can tell u bro, played a couple of exhibition matches, not even one shot from outside the box, the demo is not the release game im afraid...

Sometimes happens yes, but only first time shots. And in penalty area, no chance like previous two years, just bottom corner shots/goals. Unbelievable!

man, i tested the game, it's just a laugh attempt at making us believe it's pes 2017, it s an updated 2016, the issue with the cpu attacks isn't fixed, its there since pes 2015, no variation of cpu shots, no shots from outside the box etc..this game is a ps4 game not a pc game, the pc game is just a laugh in the face of the pc community.

Of course its an updated 2016.Everyone expects a quantum leap every year and it does not happen,not even in fifa.
When You say cpu does not shoot from outside area,there is even a clip post 13 minutes ago#1297 showing just that.
Just how much/how long have you "tested"?
On PC the game is a base for community to improve,and they will.
But I do understand if Your out PC wise.

played the demo on the ps4 for about a week(sold loud ps4 as deposit for pro) I thought when there was an aerial battle if you were a big player against a smaller player hustling for the ball from a goal kick or long ball you could push and move them a bit sometimes resulting in both of you missing the ball. But on the full PC game it seems like the little players had their spinach and you cant budge them. Can anyone confirm?

Also against me. Cazorla it was. Thunderous shot outside the box. Also saw many high shots in several matches I played

I don't know how about consoles, but PES 2017 on PC is from another planet compared to PES 2016

Of course its an updated 2016.Everyone expects a quantum leap every year and it does not happen,not even in fifa.
When You say cpu does not shoot from outside area,there is even a clip post 13 minutes ago#1297 showing just that.
Just how much/how long have you "tested"?
On PC the game is a base for community to improve,and they will.
But I do understand if Your out PC wise.
cpu only shot high in top corner was me purposely giving away the ball from the goalkeeper, and first time shot from aguero in top corner, other than that the cpu will only attempt middle height shots at best but always in the corner.

cpu only shot high in top corner was me purposely giving away the ball from the goalkeeper, and first time shot from aguero in top corner, other than that the cpu will only attempt middle height shots at best but always in the corner.

Mate, if u dont like it, stop playing it...
I really enjoy this game so far.

After some playing around, I have managed to get my cpk's working in the game.
If anybody is struggling with getting theirs to work, this might help.
I downloaded the Russian patch (MyPES I think) that was posted a few pages back and after installing it I deconstructed the cpk files it added.
They look basically the same as last year & I have just installed a laliga kits cpk as a test and it works fine. The game plays fine and everything, no crashing etc.

Below is what I have just tested using the file structure from the Russian patch and is 100% working. Credit to the Russians from MyPES for their patch as this allowed me to figure out how to get my own cpk's working.

Create a folder in the PES 2017 install folder called 'MyPES 2017' but I presume you could call it anything you liked. Create a sub folder called 'img' inside that. All cpk's should go in there.
The DPFilelist.bin still goes in the 'download' folder as usual and as it did in 2015/16.
Instead of just referencing the cpk name in the hex, you have to reference the 'MyPES 2017' & 'img' folders as well like so
../MyPES 2017\im
g\laliga.cpk....

This might not be the only way to make them work & I don't really see why my previous attempt didn't work when I just used the 'download' folder, but this 100% works so I thought it might be useful to some of you guys.

I downloaded the Russian patch (MyPES I think) that was posted a few pages back and after installing it I deconstructed the cpk files it added.
They look basically the same as last year & I have just installed a laliga kits cpk as a test and it works fine. The game plays fine and everything, no crashing etc.

Below is what I have just tested using the file structure from the Russian patch and is 100% working. Credit to the Russians from MyPES for their patch as this allowed me to figure out how to get my own cpk's working.

Create a folder in the PES 2017 install folder called 'MyPES 2017' but I presume you could call it anything you liked. Create a sub folder called 'img' inside that. All cpk's should go in there.
The DPFilelist.bin still goes in the 'download' folder as usual and as it did in 2015/16.
Instead of just referencing the cpk name in the hex, you have to reference the 'MyPES 2017' & 'img' folders as well like so
../MyPES 2017\im
g\laliga.cpk....

This might not be the only way to make them work & I don't really see why my previous attempt didn't work when I just used the 'download' folder, but this 100% works so I thought it might be useful to some of you guys.

Managed to do the same and get them working but seem to have problems playing online while they're on? Guess I can't play online with them on?

Playing on superstar the CPU have taken plenty of variations of shots. I really don't know what your talking about.

Managed to do the same and get them working but seem to have problems playing online while they're on? Guess I can't play online with them on?

I haven't tried that yet as I am playing ML on the PS4 while testing out importing CPK's & doing some editing on the PC version.
Maybe it has something to do with the new DRM but I hope not...

../MyPES 2017\im
g\laliga.cpk....

Link to the kits, please? Also the russian patch doesn't change LaLiga names :(...

Link to the kits, please? Also the russian patch doesn't change LaLiga names :(...

I think it was this one I used, I'm not 100% sure as I downloaded it last week when I was starting to collate the files needed once the game was released. If when you unzip the file it is called laliga.cpk then it is the same one

http://www.pes-patch.com/2016/09/pes-2016-la-liga-16-17-full-kit-pack-by-hawj-mk.html

The Russian patch is a bit odd in what it does, but it deffo saves a lot of work.
It sorts out all of the prem kits & names. Sorts out Juve & Sassuolo names & logos but not kits. Sorts out Madrid kits & name & sorts out the logos for the other Spanish teams, but not names. It does add the correct competition logos as well though.
For me, now that I have installed the laliga.cpk kits, it's just a case of renaming the leagues, editing the Spanish team names & adding in the 2 Italian teams missing kits which isn't too much work tbh.
Then at least all of the top leagues that are already in the game are sorted to a useable standard. Stadium names, images & managers will need sorting at some point.
I can then look at sorting out the Championship as I have those kits somewhere, they just needr to be converted to dds format & named correctly so I can build a Championship cpk file.
Hopefully by then, somebody might have created a Bundesliga cpk so I can piggyback off that as I don't want to create one from scratch if I can avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom