PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

It's just that MGS was released a year ago, and Denuvo has evolved since then.

For the hundredth time, you need to connect to Denuvo servers for authentication checks each time you launch the game.

This is only when you start the game. When you are playing thgame the check should be succesfull done

You already start a game in ML, your internet connection is down because a mistake from your provider and then the game crashes? This would be awful.

You already start a game in ML, your internet connection is down because a mistake from your provider and then the game crashes? This would be awful.
No, it won't crash. It's just that without internet, you won't be able to launch the game. So better keep the game open 24/7 just to be safe :D

A big annoyance already is the incredibly long waiting times between menu screens in online mode. Up to 2 minutes in my case and I have a good PC with a wired connection.

Anyone else experiencing this? WTF is it doing in the background?

I am really bothered by the graphics...like... I'm literally unable to play the game, because of that.
For me it's the final straw effect. Year after year of the same issues, never bothered me a whole lot before, didn't even mind the poor graphics up til now. But this year feels like Konami is just throwing it in our faces, releasing the game with minimal changes yet again, in order to save development bucks and make as much money as they possibly can. Fortunately I haven't taken the bait like I did with 16 and 15. An hour with the demo was enough for me.

A big annoyance already is the incredibly long waiting times between menu screens in online mode. Up to 2 minutes in my case and I have a good PC with a wired connection.

Anyone else experiencing this? WTF is it doing in the background?
Yep, same here. Staring At Loading Screens Simulator 2017

My biggest gripe is still that these no look passes are incredibly accurate even on lvl1 i mean cmon even with weak foot?
Secondly the shots. 4-5 defender in front of the attacker, again slightly in no look position aswell with his body but even so he can hit the goal with ease.

and thats true for every player not just that 5-10 world class ones

with these fixed this would be the perfect PES

My biggest gripe is still that these no look passes are incredibly accurate even on lvl1 i mean cmon even with weak foot?
Secondly the shots. 4-5 defender in front of the attacker, again slightly in no look position aswell with his body but even so he can hit the goal with ease.

and thats true for every player not just that 5-10 world class ones

with these fixed this would be the perfect PES

The game is very assisted.. even manual passing is assisted compared to pes 2016. You should switch to 0 PA, i think it's some what in between 0 and level 1 assistance in pes 2016. I know you prefer stats based like in older pes, but just give it a try, better than nothing.

Select team, Home Ground and select Detailed Settings.
i have installed estarlen silva stadium pack of 2016, but now i messed up fc barcelona home ground original camp nou since 2016 didnt have it and estarlen silva created it and put it, any fix? how to let the original camp nou of the game?

i have installed estarlen silva stadium pack of 2016, but now i messed up fc barcelona home ground original camp nou since 2016 didnt have it and estarlen silva created it and put it, any fix? how to let the original camp nou of the game?
Stop doing things like that !
Wait for Estarlen to update his Stadium Pack. Damn ...

guys i feel the game is like pes 2016.5 i dont see any changes except some animations, cpu still doesn't shoot high or from distance, always low shots to far corner or header to low close corner....not impressed, felt different when i played the demo on the ps4.

that's it im done with PES, at least on pc, this was the worst purchase i have ever made, i played a game now on superstar, i left them attack me to see the attack variation, not even one shot was more than half inch high above the ground, all shot in the corner and low, not as much as 2016, but no variation at all, cpu never shoots from outside the box, i left them on purpose attack without pressuring a player, cpu always wants to enter inside the area, never wants to shoot from distance or anything, shame really shame i bought this game.

Back
Top Bottom