PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Got a unused steam key for pro evolution 2017 if anyone
is interested in a cheaper game...25 euros or $....pm me.
Key is from kinguin.net.

Damn, laughing out loud at that. Scathing truth is funny that way. I'm downloading the demo right now, after an hour of testing we'll see if in fact Konami has managed to fix the broken CPU shooting from 15 and 16... where every CPU shot is aimed at the far corner and only ever lifts 8 inches off the turf.

EDIT: First CPU shot... soft dribbler rolling along the carpet, wide of post. Uh-huh. First CPU goal... soft shot to the far corner, 2 feet off the turf. Oh yeah.

Second CPU goal... dribbling tap-in that rolls along the grass into the other far corner.

So the CPU shooting is still broken. What other things are unchanged?

I was the one who applied Messi's face. So yeah, I can confirm, PES 2016 Faces work perfectly in PES 2017 Game. But these the only proper examples of this as the faces are solely builded as a cpk file.

But you cannot just expect a PES 2016 CPK with kits to work in PES 2017. PES 2017 has different config files for kits, or balls or stadiums. That is what I am trying to say.

Those config files, the .bin files cannot be identical for now. That's the main reason why your game crashes.

That makes sense, thankyou.
I will wait and hopefully in a few days more info comes out and will be able to restructure the cpk's accordingly.

Thanks again

Just managed to have my first few games. Much smoother than last year IMO, and especially far less frustration in the final third of the pitch. Passing and through balls work as they should and I still was able to smile after a 4-0 trouncing by Watford.

But, as with other years, the frustrations really set oin after a week or so, so plenty of time yet :P
Liking it a lot so far though.

Bought the game 5 mins ago....lol.... 24€ on hrkgame.com

Since i consider pes2016 the worst football game ever i'm surprised.....i liked the demo a lot....just wish there was more fouls and shoot variations.....but all in all, considering i'm an offline gamer, there's not much choice.....cpu in pes is way better then fifa this year.
A turf and crowd patch should be enough to make the game looks decent...then a global patch and we are good to go i hope.....

I think the PC version is fantastic. The only thing is the LOD needs some love, and not to mention the bland colors of the pitch. Even then, gameplay-wise, it plays exactly the same as the consoles. I am not seeing the same cutscenes, but only have played 3 matches.

Played a 20-min match last night, using my 5-second adjustment (see below) and the match finished with 13 fouls, 6 for Me and 7 for the CPU. CPU missed a 1v1 with the keeper, struck it wide.

I highly recommend it. To think what the modding community will be able to come up with, it's going to be great.

It looks way better in the pictures Estarlen Silva has. I just hope my graphics card can handle improving it a bit more. PES 2016 looks great with a patch and some mods so it shouldn't be a problem right?

Its a Radeon 6650-7750m series.

@pacpes Did you have any idea of how much data (KB/MB) is downloaded during playing (not multiplayer games but against CPU)? For example, each hour? I don't want the game to waste all my connection's credit. :(

@pacpes Did you have any idea of how much data (KB/MB) is downloaded during playing (not multiplayer games but against CPU)? For example, each hour? I don't want the game to waste all my connection's credit. :(
I'm sorry, I have no idea. It's always-online because of Denuvo. If you turn off auto login, in the game settings, I think it'll only create traffic when launching the game (when it's contacting the Denuvo servers for authenticity check). Hope someone more knowledgeable in this aspect can help you.

Doesn't work for me I get an error when I try to pick a folder to install it to :( Fixed you have to point it to your PES folder!

Considering the positive review was written 3 days before anyone had played the PC game (or demo), it's obviously some dumb fanboy (or Adam).

Back
Top Bottom