PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Don't know, for me it downloaded and installed just fine.

Damn :(

gY9UApY.jpg

I get that error when pressing Y to connect to the online servers or checking for an update or whatever.

Good to see the pile of shit that some people threw over us just disappeared. Some people came here to do their best to say how bad the game is.

WTF? Konami have completely shit all over PC users, of course we will complain about the treatment it's shocking, PES should never, ever be worse on PC than PS4, the only reason that happens is deliberate downgrade by the developers.

Am I the only one who got problems playing the PC demo in fullscreen mode? It's stuttering like hell (but constant 60 FPS), it's like slow-motion. In windowed screen everything works fine.
My system is powerful enough (i5 4670K, R9 290 Tri-X OC, 16 GB RAM). I hate those technical issues occuring every time with PES!

I bet your monitor is over 60hz. What you need to do is change your refresh rate to 60hz, either globally or making a rule for this game alone.

I bet your monitor is over 60hz. What you need to do is change your refresh rate to 60hz, either globally or making a rule for this game alone.
My monitor supports only 60 Hz...I think I've to play it in windowed screen and maybe I get it in fullscreen mode with Windowed Borderless Gaming.

No mods for today? No OF, sweet fx either, kits? FFS the game is released since midnight!! PPL are so lazy nowdays :D

I guess the main reason for this is that not all the editors bought the game, and now there isn't any cra*ck available and won't be aswell, so not everybody has the game.

Just downloaded the PC demo and really enjoying the gameplay. Sure we all know whats missing compared to PS4 version and Komani continue to stiff PC gamers. I don't personally care too much about crowd and replays. Lack of xbox one controller support is just criminal.

No stutter 60Hz, GTX970, 1440p. Players and ball have a heavier weight to them but there's an improved responsiveness and no noticeable input lag. Animations seem improved.

Can someone confirm the full PC version gameplay is the same as the demo? I will probably buy the full version when its on Steam sale and hope for some decent modding. I already ordered the PS4 version.

Just downloaded the PC demo and really enjoying the gameplay. Sure we all know whats missing compared to PS4 version and Komani continue to stiff PC gamers. I don't personally care too much about crowd and replays. Lack of xbox one controller support is just criminal.

No stutter 60Hz, GTX970, 1440p. Players and ball have a heavier weight to them but there's an improved responsiveness and no noticeable input lag. Animations seem improved.

Can someone confirm the full PC version gameplay is the same as the demo? I will probably buy the full version when its on Steam sale and hope for some decent modding. I already ordered the PS4 version.
I own the full game and I feel the game just as you described

WTF? I play on x one controller! Works fine

Yes WTF! It could be my system/drivers. The xbox one wired controller used to work with PES 2015/2016, but since moving to Win10 the button mappings are a complete mess and I've not been able to resolve it. It works fine in all my other games that use it.

Yeh when I was running PES 2016 on Win 7 it also worked fine. So must be something with Win 10. I'd be interested if anyone else has got the controller working on Win 10.
I'm playing with Xbox One Controller on Windows 10, It works fine.

Check if controls are set to Xinput in Settings. Or reinstall the controller drivers.

Alright, so none of the cpk files that I tried worked, except for some individual kits. Packs seem to not work, I tried a kit pack, a ball pack and Estarlen's stadium pack.

I'm playing with Xbox One Controller on Windows 10, It works fine.

Check if controls are set to Xinput in Settings. Or reinstall the controller drivers.

Thanks. If I select XInput, my Xbox One controller isn't displayed in the drop down. Neither is my wireless Xbox 360 controller (which I'm using for PES). I only see controllers listed when DirectInput is selected.

I'll try downloading the drivers. Would have thought the controller would work on Win 10 without having to manually install drivers.

You'll be waiting a long time to see this game in a steam sale. You'd be better off just waiting for a cheap price in cdkeys.

The game is out only 12 hours and already 187 reviews on Steam, most negative and moaning about the graphics.
Some people really build themselves up for a fall every year. Poor darlings.

WTF? Konami have completely shit all over PC users, of course we will complain about the treatment it's shocking, PES should never, ever be worse on PC than PS4, the only reason that happens is deliberate downgrade by the developers.
Maybe you are right when you emphasize on some graphical parts, like the pitch and the crowd, but for the rest the game is the same al on PS4. That's why I am very happy with the game.

Apart from that, maybe Konami wanted also to sell to people who do not have a power-PC.
This way the game-specs are not too havey for smaller PC's.

Back
Top Bottom