PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Arsenal v Pool. First game with day one patch ofcourse. 11 mins in. Fouls 3-2. All body checks, no sliding tackles. Was a little annoying xD But im sure its random so fouling system is perfect!

They all said the graphics are bad, then close the game and complain. What a laugh.. PES is always gameplay, not graphics the complainer had to know that. When we get a mod graphics are good. Gameplaywise it is the best PES ever.
People who wanted good graphics have to buy Fifa, then they have to complain about gameplay :D

Yeah.. people complaining about graphics probably came after playing FIFA. If they played PES 16 or 15 then they should know what to expect.

Downloading now on steam with my super slow internet :D

Ok, so I tried the full PC version, which I risked to preorder upon the impressions I was reading and without playing the demo.

Played one game before going to work (Pro difficulty, normal speed, default assist settings). At first I struggled to see all the improvements and it looked too similar to PES 2016 for me. Played against Arsenal, which raped my PSG defence with lightning-fast counters down the wings (yes, on Pro difficulty), while I struggled to create a chance in front of their goal...

However, in the second half I changed speed to -1, zoomed camera out and suddenly everything started to click. I started to notice how good ball physics is this year, especially in the air, ground passes seem also much better compared to 2016. Could be less assisted, but frankly they seem OK for me. From further away I could easily see how my attackers push and open up for long balls when I tell them to do so in tactics menu. Wow. Crosses and long balls are absolute joy as well as player individuality. I would like to see more fouls still, but I guess not many people would enjoy such a start-stop game. Was glad to get a free kick which I converted. Hope its not overpowered.

We have a really good game this year, gentlemen. Now it needs patches!

p.s. Klashman, if your read this, will you be releasing your tactics as usual this year? I think they will make a huge difference with the game we have now

How to cover the ball while runing arm to arm with oponent? When that mod from E Silva is out? How to change the tactics in fly..?

Last edited:
Anyone manage to install faces ?

Anything different compared with Pes 2016 ?

Been trying dpfilelist generator and also doing it manually , no luck so far.

Thanks in advance !

Am I the only one who got problems playing the PC demo in fullscreen mode? It's stuttering like hell (but constant 60 FPS), it's like slow-motion. In windowed screen everything works fine.
My system is powerful enough (i5 4670K, R9 290 Tri-X OC, 16 GB RAM). I hate those technical issues occuring every time with PES!

Am I the only one who got problems playing the PC demo in fullscreen mode? It's stuttering like hell (but constant 60 FPS), it's like slow-motion. In windowed screen everything works fine.
My system is powerful enough (i5 4670K, R9 290 Tri-X OC, 16 GB RAM). I hate those technical issues occuring every time with PES!
your system is too powerful.

I don't understand the obsession with the graphics unless you are sitting and staring at replays all the time, most of the screen is green anyway, and you barely notice the detail on the players.

As long as the animation is good that's what counts.

Working now, only had time for one half match this morning :-(

Also no stuttering @1440p on G3258 + HD 6870 full screen

Q0wnqJ6.png

Anyone have a clue why some png images get messed up like this? Had this problem in 2016 as well. :BLINK:
Transfers are shockingly out of date and I can't download the latest update I get error FDD9532 what's that about? :(
Don't know, for me it downloaded and installed just fine.

Good to see the pile of shit that some people threw over us just disappeared. Some people came here to do their best to say how bad the game is. I suspect some FIFA-fans coused it.

I played some games and found out that playing on the default-level was too easy for me ( Ajax - Brugge 5-1 ) . My level is more like professional ( oh well, don't forget my age ;) ). It is great to play. I agree with people who say it is the best PES ever.

Back
Top Bottom