PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Game sucks balls.
Pathetic graphics, worse each year more!
Ping pong passes
rocket silly shots from every player
I am refunding the 39.99 I lost on this crap
I wish I can meet those monkeys who played the demo before on youtube and said game is very good.

Game sucks balls.
Pathetic graphics, worse each year more!
Ping pong passes
rocket silly shots from every player
I am refunding the 39.99 I lost on this crap
I wish I can meet those monkeys who played the demo before on youtube and said game is very good.
Try full manual controls

So, Xbox one wireless controller buttons are all F*cked, No transfer live update available yet ( Shock ! ), Max resolution I can select is only 2560x1440p, No 4k option. Without unticking DPI display setting in compatibilty tab on the settings.exe the max resolution it offers was 720p,lol, and if I untick the DPI display settings to get the higher res options, it's practically impossible to choose any settings in the options as the box for the options is completely squashed on my 4K TV.

UI is programmed by retards!

def no 16.5. Played 2 matches for me the only thing so far that sucks is the 2d grass in replays apart from that it feels ok. But thats two games

KONAMI are laughing us straight in our faces. This is a joke! The graphic is a TRAGEDY!! People, don't let them to rip you off. I wouldn't pay for that even a pound. That looking game supposed to be released in 2008/2009. I can't believe what I just sow! PES 3,4,5,6 DEMO times come back, please.. As someone mentioned aboved, is it a PC or iPad game?

Jesus, I knew what to expect going into it, but compared to the PS4 the graphics are atrocious. Even with SweetFX. Oh well! Don't know if it's input lag, but I feel like players have more weight to them when changing directions? Feels like their bodies shift more?

I wish it was only bad graphics, we can mod it with the great community of modders. Gameplay is sooo arcady and primitive. Canon shots, straight line passes! and many others!
Game is worth not more than $10 at most.

I wish it was only bad graphics, we can mod it with the great community of modders. Gameplay is sooo arcady and primitive. Canon shots, straight line passes! and many others!
Game is worth not more than $10 at most.
You are really making my dream crash and burn, why konami why? Ok in your face :I will not buy a ps4 just to play your game, u understand me konami? I am not gonna do this shitty decision, i am a pc gamer and a proud you re not gonna diminish my values as a pc gamer...

First game as Arsenal against Barcelona at Camp Nou, Top Player, 12 min, full manual, got trashed 4-1. But it felt nice, the improvement is massive compared to PES 2016.

Clearly there's only one option this year if you want to play football :) Can't wait to make mods for it!

First game as Arsenal against Barcelona at Camp Nou, Top Player, 12 min, full manual, got trashed 4-1. But it felt nice, the improvement is massive compared to PES 2016.

Clearly there's only one option this year if you want to play football :)
Can you post a picture of the ingame footage? Thx

Just played my first game:
9 fouls = 7 yellow cards
No updated transfers - not even Ibra in Man Utd
No create your own face
No multiplayer leagues with cups still

In essence, feels like PES 2016, doesn't feel like any changes.

I just cant understand so many ppl complaining already, u guys know how konami works, u guys played PES last year and know that the graphics sucks, why create so many expectation around that ?

Play a little more, create some knowledge about the gameplay and after that you should be able say that is sucks. Remember, its konami, never wait that much from them.

To tell the truth i only bought it cause of goalkeepers and master league matches time fixed, since i have already liked last year version ...

It's not the graphics that bother me, it just feels a bit unresponsive compared to the PS4 demo which was my fear.

Gameplay is good, graphics are ok, smoothest pes i've played in a long time.

No input lag...

Only played two game 0-0 Milan derby i dominated without threatening to score as Inter, AC where very passive letting me have the ball.

second game Atletico v Napoli, i lost 0-2 Napoli where super aggressive, close me down constantly, fouling a fair bit too, didn't really create much though.

So far it feels like a good game of footy, shame they didn't put real effort into the PC version....modders maybe able to fix some things but denovo will fuck a lot of modding up this year.

Played two games. Gameplay is stuning. You can do whatever you want on the pitch. You can force tempo or stay low. Its great, animations are great. No input lag, great responsivnes, we need sweet fx and reshade, good OF and some GFX patches. Plays great. I do not know why i have shuttering a little, slow downs in mid area of the pitch, i have powerful PC. First touches are great, runs and dribling with LB, RB amazing, try to dribble with LB, Ambemayoung has then great acceleration. Game feels finally ALIVE. Need to play more, manual profesional, oh and.. goalkeepers top notch - animations and saves.

Back
Top Bottom